Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Breath of Amazon

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Damazonia makes sure her slave knows the meaning of being owned by an Amazon. He is only allowed to gasp for air when she allows it making him be thankful for every breath of oxygen. If Damazonia wants him to suffer under her ass he can literally do nothing but squirm and pray for her mercy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Breath of Amazon

Brutally Spanked By Two

Cast: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Punishment, Spanking, Pain

The stunning Mistress Ariel and her friend, the gorgeous Mistress Lucy is ready to give the ugly slave what he deserves. He doesn't want it, doesn't like it, but they absolutely doesn't care, the wide, thick strap in their hands works fast and brutal, their huge strokes make him scream from the pain as his ass turn red and purple.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8232kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download Brutally Spanked By Two

Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Stockings

Good slaves will worship and lick their Mistresses pussy as long as she wants. His tongue is made for satisfying her clit until she cums on his face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3905kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 182.1 MB

Download Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy

Brutal Caning

Cast: Miss Chrissa, Miss Jenna, Lady Pam
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Punishment

This is perhaps the hardest caning clip we ever did. The arms and the legs of the slave are fixed so he is not able to escape from this punishment. Three hot Ladies (Miss Chrissa. Lady Pam) take turns and cane him alone. This is going to get very extreme and violent. The slave has incredible pain and screams terribly. There is no point where the girls show mercy. This is not a boring whipping clip where the slave doesnt show any reaction of pain. This is realistic, this is extreme and this is very violent. More than 20 minutes of pure corporal punishment.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

Download Brutal Caning

Break Mouth Foot Gagging

Cast: Mistress Iside
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Gagging, Bondage, Stockings

It's almost midnight and this useless slave has still to finish all the tasks I previously assigned him. Obviously I know exactly what diverts his mind, it's his irresistible desire to worship my feet and just for this I'm going to give him a nice lesson!!! First I tie him floating to my hoist upside down and in a position of true balance it begins for him a foot gagging with repeated retchings without rest. This is just what I want, this slave must understand that my beautiful feet can be not only a weapon of pleasure but also of extreme . Being upside down becomes more and more unbearable and it's not at all easy to follow the rhythms of my foot that fucks his damn mouth like a hammer. I have absolutely no intention to give up, I like to see his red eyes full of tears close to splash out of their sockets!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3846kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

Download Break Mouth Foot Gagging

Brutal Testicle Abuse

Cast: Sayla, Amanda, Aimie, Barbie
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Handjob, CFNM, Tease And Denial

It's time to play...kick the cock! 5 jerky girls take turns kicking this boy in the cock, as hard as they can! After he has suffered brutal testicle abuse... His sore cock is milked in front of all the laughing girls!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Brutal Testicle Abuse

Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting

Cast: Cybill Troy, Melisande Sin
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Gloves, Rubber, Bondage, Fisting, Strapon, Pegging

Heavily bound and suspended, Cybill Troy's gimp slave dangles helplessly as She and Melisande Sin circle their prey like lionesses about to devour him. The sadistic Dominas need only swing their hanging meat puppet onto their cocks and arms, fucking him with their giant strapon cocks and fisting him like a ragdoll without mercy.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

Download Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting

Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom

Cast: Anna Lee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation

Bratty Dom Anna Lee has had to satisfy herself And now is strapped up with a thick 10" inch cock and ready to spread and gape some boy pussy. Bratty Dom Anna makes her slut puppy suck and deep throat her hard cock, Gagging and spitting all over it as she makes him beg her to Fuck his boy pussy< She smacks his face and bends him over the fuck horse and spreads that tight little boy cunt and rams and fucks him hard until he begs for mercy.

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Fuck My Boy Pussy Brat Dom

Bryskys Chastity Check In Tickling Handjob

Cast: Esmi Lee, Alexa Rydell
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Face Sitting, Tickling, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Esmi Lee and Alexa Rydell are checking in on one of their slaves. They had him in chastity for a long time, and they just unlocked his swollen cock and balls to make sure everything still works. They shackled his hands and Alexa is sitting on his face in her leotard and shiny pantyhose, while Esmi is lubing up his cock. His cock seems to be working fine, but will they let him have release...? Alexa continues to smother his face with her perfect ass while Esmi strokes his cock and taunts and humiliates him. She brings him right to the edge of orgasm multiple times, and laughs at his muffled begs (through Alexa's ass) as she stops his orgasm abruptly each time. These are cruel women who love to give their slaves blue balls. Even though Brysky begs and begs, they leave him naked on the couch with a throbbing, twitching hard on. Esmi and Alexa return to Brysky who is aching with blue balls, naked on the couch. This time, Esmi sits on his face in her tight mini-skirt and tights while Alexa teases his lubed up cock. They tell Brysky that they will let him cum, but in return for their mercy they are going to lock him back in chastity for a full year... Esmi continues to humiliate him and she encourages Alexa to get him as close to cumming as possible. Eventually, with enough begging, Esmi tells Alexa to let him cum, so she strokes his throbbing cock with both lubed up hands until he cums. As punishment for getting his cum on Alexa's hands, the girls tickle the fuck out of him to ruin his orgasm.

Duration: 7:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Bryskys Chastity Check In Tickling Handjob