Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

I Ride Slave Face

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Tease And Denial, High Heels, Stockings

It is fun using men for sexual gratification, and it is easy to do when you are a uber hot 19 yrs old like Lana Rhodes. Mistress Lana leads her man-pet in, making him crawl on his hands in knees to earn the luxury of pleasing her pussy. She grabs a hand full of his hair from the back of his head and grinds her panties against his face. Lana orders he lick her panties, she loves the feeling of a warm mouth against her cunt. When Lana cannot stand teasing herself anymore she pulls her panties to the side and tells him he can lick her pussy now. She rides his face extra hard, rubbing her clit against his tongue making him lick her until she cums multiple times in his mouth. Her tight little cunt is greedy for orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8287kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download I Ride Slave Face

Call Me Princess

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Humilation, Latex, Stockings

Princess Kennedy finally tells her slave she is going to fuck him except he had no idea it was going to be a strap-on bitch fuck. She lubes up her thick cock and goes to town on his ass demanding he take every inch. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on and left with nothing but an extremely sore well-fucked hole.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Call Me Princess

Caged Cum Extraction

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Cage, Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Milking

Slaves make their own dinner. Locked and sealed in his steel prison home, Mistress Lexi Sindel's frustrated and sexually denied gimp is greeted with a heartless cum extraction. Squeezing, milking, teasing and toying with his slave cock, She will make sure none of his dinner will go to waste. His filthy tongue is shoved into the now filled dinner bowl and commanded to eat every last morsel...but not before he is made to lick her boots clean where a portion of his dinner exploded on them! He can be sure punishment will soon entail. Now Lick!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3412kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 175.8 MB

Download Caged Cum Extraction

Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass

Cast: Cibelle Mancine, Yago
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Ass Licking

Big butted Cibelle Mancine wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to little Yago. She presses her giant butt against Yago's face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Yago is lyed on the couch and doesn't get to leave that position because the big and strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Yago is forced to smell deep inside her Domme's stinky asshole.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 3987kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass

Caged to Serve

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Cage, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels

Just because a slave is caged doesn't mean he still can't serve his Mistress. Stuck behind his steel bars Mistress Ivy orders her foot bitch to lick, worship and gag on her divine feet.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11321kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caged to Serve

Butt Plugged Ass Fucked

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Butt Plug

Today I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend, and we have a slave that has been prepared for our pleasure. We want to ride him like a little pony. However, his ass is very tight and we decided to open it by shoving a butt plug into it. We had gone out for a while and completely forgot about our slave. On returning, we get him over to the bed. I notice he still has this butt plug in his ass. We both laugh and suspect his ass to be well and truly widened. Wearing our tight black latex gloves, we remove his butt plug, and with our strapons at the ready begin to give our slave the treatment he deserves. He squeals like a little piggy as we take turns at fucking him. What a blast! We show no mercy as we enjoy making our bitch suffer as he's painfully butt plugged and ass fucked.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7267kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Butt Plugged Ass Fucked

Caged Servant Worships Feet

Cast: Megan, Jana
Genres: Femdom, Cage, Smoking, Trampling, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Humiliating

Megan is dark and delicious in her shiny stiletto heels and black outfit. In this session, she teams up with her fellow Domme to have their way with their caged, masked plaything. Their feet in the high heeled shoes look so beautiful he cannot get enough of them, that dirty beast! Trampled and tortured with cigarette butts, he finally gets a break - a break to feed.

Duration: 33:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Caged Servant Worships Feet

Caged Cock Tease

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Cock And Ball Torture, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, Facesitting, Vibrator

Mistress Giselle takes the term sexual frustration to new heights as she makes her slave endure an extremely cruel session of tease and denial.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11316kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Caged Cock Tease

Under Cruel Blondes Sweaty Asses

Cast: Manu Fox, Escarlett
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Big Butt, Ass Worship

Our big Dommes Manu Fox and Escarlett are in the bed with their slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their butts. The two beautiful hot Dommes keep smothering the skinny slave for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating him real hard. Olavo suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face with their evil butts. We can see Olavo's face all smashed from the heavy pressure they had to take over him.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Under Cruel Blondes Sweaty Asses

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

Download Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial