Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Balls Squashed by Angel

Cast: Angel
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking, Humiliation

This pathetic slave is watching Angel strip in her Bikini. The thing is that when you get a lap dance from Angel you better be ready, because her gigantic ass might squashe your balls flat. She does butt drops, kicks, knees, squeezes, and much more to his balls.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 944.4 MB

Download Balls Squashed by Angel

Slow Tease Hand-job

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, Stockings, Tease And Denial

Mistress Lexi wraps her fingers around your cock for a slow tormenting handjob. She loves to control your cock, and your orgasm. Mistress Lexi alternates between slow leasing strokes and fast hard edging. She keeps you right at the brink until she thinks you have withstood enough sexual frustration and she permits you to release your cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

Download Slow Tease Hand-job

A Naughty Strapon Action

Cast: Barbara, Austin A
Genres: Strapon, Anal, Kissing, Stockings

Barbara was spread out and tied to the bed with her strap-on cock boldly sticking up, so her cock-loving lover Austin could indulge his kink. It seemed, however, that the girl was enjoying the action as much as her pervy boyfriend. She allowed him to pleasure her all over and even suck on her fingers before she almost cummed while the guy rode her strapon dick up to a gooey final.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 268.3 MB

Download A Naughty Strapon Action

Screened While Straponfucking

Cast: Barbara, Bart
Genres: Femdom, Submission, Strap-On, Fingering, Anal

Bart was admiring the curves of his French maid Barbara before taking out a strap-on toy for the girl to give it a good lick. However, he could suck that rubber cock almost as expertly as the girl, and finally he let her know that it was meant for his ass. Quite bewildered at first, the maid started fingering her master's spread ass before donning the strapon and making him jump on top of it.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 329.6 MB

Download Screened While Straponfucking

Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks

Cast: Kat, Macy
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Punishment

Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big sister, Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big sister pounds the bad slave from behind.. This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bad Slaves Get Fucked With Big Dicks

Banged by Keisha Grey

Cast: Keisha Grey
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Latex

He has always wanted to get fucked by Keisha, he didn't expect it would be by a strap-on up his ass! Keisha looks stunning in a open bust red latex dress revealing her perky, bi, natural-tits. He cannot help but obey her every wish. Her tits bounce as she thrusts her rubber cock deep inside his anal cavity stretching his hole bigger. Mistress Keisha starts with fucking him doggy-style on the horse, then moves him onto his back for maximum penetration. She toys with his locked chastity cock as she penetrates him. He is left with a used up fuck hole.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6360kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 812.3 MB

Download Banged by Keisha Grey

Ballbusting Leg Workout

Cast: Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture

So I was at the gym and because I'm so hot basically all the guys were staring at me and wouldn't leave me alone. I was so pissed that I left the gym to go back to Mean Girl Manor and not only finish my leg workout, but also take out some of my. When I come walking in- there is my slave where I commanded him to be- laying face up in front of the couch. I chain him to the legs of the couch and strap his legs into the legspreader so he is completely helpless- and also in perfect position for me to use his balls as a workout tool for my legs! I stand between his legs and slowly raise my leg up behind me, really fleeexing that hamstring...and then slam my foot down into his exposed balls to work my incredibly strong quads! (How do you think I got these massive, sexy thighs??). The poor slave is in such pain after just one. But he is absolutely distrought when I casually announce to him that I plan on doing 3 sets of 10 reps- for each leg! Haha. Toward the end I even through in some nice ball stomps to work my glutes! LOL. Poor slave is in absolute agony as I slam the soles of my tennis shoes down onto his vulnerable, exposed balls. But I love it! It makes for such an amazing - and fun - workout! (For ME anyways...I don't really care if its fun for the stupid slave. It was made to suffer, so it's basically just serving its purpose, in my opinion. And the best part is, no guys ogling me or making comments except. BTW, this loser came to Mean Girl Manor and paid me. Come here, pay me, and be in the clip yourself! Don't just write in and think we will do whatever you say just coz you.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11777kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

Download Ballbusting Leg Workout

Pain before pleasure

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The slave's huge dick looks tempting but. It is for dessert - what the Mistress will start today's slave training with is hot wax torture for her young pain slut. Watch her make the bitch suffer before she is allowed to play with that monster dong!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 33:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 952.2 MB

Download Pain before pleasure

Ballbusting Fun for Princess

Cast: Riley
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Trampling, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation, High Heels

Riley loves kicking balls. Like most girls, she has a lot of frustration about male privilege. Kicking balls is very fun. A girl can let all her anger towards men out. Riley kicks her slave in the balls over and over. She loves to see him doubled over in pain. When she's done with the kicks, she gets him with her knees. When she's tired of that she gets out the cock trample board and really lets him have it!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12503kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ballbusting Fun for Princess