Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Anal Correction

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Correction

Anal Fucked

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Suspension, Bondage, Anal

Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Anal Fucked

Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart

Cast: Ryan Keely, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Hardcore, PussyEating, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Foot Worship, Footjob, FaceSitting, Flogging, Pussy Licking
Video language: English

Buxom blonde Ryan Keely receives a very special gift from dear friend Mona Wales. She rips open her present to find a very naked and hard Lance Hart awaiting her every order. Lance is eager for the opportunity to serve his new Mistress and is soon put to the test! Ryan squeezes his hard leaking cock and smothers him with her gorgeous tits. She takes him over her knee for an old fashioned spanking and makes him worship her beautiful feet. Lance takes as much of his Mistress' foot in his mouth as he can, lavishing extra attention on her toes. She instructs him on how to eat her pussy and smothers his face under her ass as she rides his tongue to orgasm. Next, Ryan fucks her new slave with a strap-on cock. Lance is a huge cockslut. He loves getting fucked by his Mistress' cock and takes every inch. He greedily sucks her cock clean after. But pleasure isn't the only thing on Ryan's agenda tonight. She flogs Lance and knees him in the balls repeatedly, savoring the sound of his suffering. She rides his cock before commanding him to fuck her just how she likes -- hard and fast! Lance pistons his hips as he struggles to plead his Mistress and to keep from cumming in her tight cunt. After using Lance to cum multiple times, Ryan jacks him off with her toes. Lance doesn't last long, he cums all over his Mistress' feet and then cleans his mess.

Duration: 52:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart

Anal Fuck-Boy

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Gloves

Men are seen as nothing but fuck-boys to Mistress Brianna where the men are the ones getting their holes drilled. Her slave is purely kept around solely for the act of pleasing her big, red strap-on dick. Mistress Brianna unlocks the slut from his cage and shows him just how she loves to use a fuck-boys greedy holes.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Fuck-Boy

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Nylon, Punishment

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Anal Addiction

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off. Slaves are meant to be ass sluts and Mistress Naomi puts his hole to work making him beg for more.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal Addiction

Anal Probed

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Uniform

Nurse Daphne has been given strict orders that the patient needs a deep and thorough anal probing for his exam. The patient at first objects to this unorthodox procedure but is frightened by the alternative. Nurse Daphne threatens him with the thought of the Doctor using his own anal probe which is much larger and much more painful. The boy immediately bends over and submits to the will of Nurse Daphne's deep probing strap-on cock.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Probed

Anita Sparkle - Russian Mistress

Cast: Anita Sparkle
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings

Does this slave want to get fucked in the ass by his Mistress? Not really. Will he dare to do anything to avoid this punishment? Come on, he's too much of a pussy for that. He's on the verge of bursting into tears but he is still helping the domme to strap it up and stick it in his ass - without even a single drop of lube! He's about to get his ass destroyed and you know what? He deserves it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 503.8 MB

Download Anita Sparkle - Russian Mistress

Anal Gimp Training

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Latex, Chastity, Punishment, Anal

Miss Marley is so pretty.. so cute with her bubble gum pink and blue outfit and pigtail braids. Nobody would ever suspect her of being such a sexual deviant. Miss Marley can get guys to so whatever she wants, no matter how horrific it may be. She has a giant pink cock she wants to try out and latex gimp boy is going to be the first to give it a ride. She wants to stuff the anal gimp so full that he will never forget name. She fucks his ass with high energy, punishing his butt with every thrust. She pounds her giant rubber cock deeper and deeper into his anus owning him completely.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anal Gimp Training

Ani Blackfox - Brutal Facesitting

Cast: Ani Blackfox
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Cunilingus, Facesitting

Ani Blackfox is playing with her slave at billiard club. He worries his mistress n today he'll have to fully serve her pussy n ass. The mistress likes such games. She sits on slave's head like on chair and sits until he suffocates. Her huge butt completely covers slave's face. He must move his tongue well to get a saving breath of air from his mistress.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 510.0 MB

Download Ani Blackfox - Brutal Facesitting