Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog

Cast: Aiden Starr, Artemis Faux
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Humiliation, Chastity

Artemis Faux has been a very bad boy, masturbating without the permission of the Divine Bitches, and it's up to the beautiful Aiden Starr to correct him. She immediately gags him, and slaps him in chastity and a cone of shame. With one grueling punishment after another, including plucking the hairs from his ass, pegging his fuck hole deep and hard, and caning him ruthlessly, she teaches this dog a lesson in self denial he will never forget. In the end Aiden torments his prostate as he wails for release, then uses him for her own explosive orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 512.1 MB

Download Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog

Wild Bill and DragonLily

Cast: DragonLily ,Wild Bill
Genres: natural boobs ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Asian ,Bondage ,Curvy ,Pegging ,Dominatrix ,Athletic
Video language: English

The very sexy Dragonlily is back and wildbill is her willing victim in a set of sultry dominance that leaves bill begging for release. But first the pain. Dragonlily uses cold steel to stretch his balls and torment his libido, and hard bondage to his mouth and throat with a huge dick on a stick. Gagging and drooling, bill begs for a taste of her beautiful tits and she takes pity on him, but quickly turns him over for a brutal ass fucking and tormenting hand job.

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 656.4 MB

Download Wild Bill and DragonLily

Amanda - Under Her Foot

Cast: Amanda
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking

Congratulations! You've found exactly what you're looking for! At UnderHerFoot we have some of the most controlling Dommes you've ever seen. These bitches are hot, they are mean and they know the best place for a man is under their foot. Watch as these stunning Dommes walk all over their men and make them lick and worship their feet. In the end, if their slave boys have earned it, they wrap their feet around those lucky subbie's dicks and give a foot job you'll never forget. This is the sort of hardcore action you need to get off

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:00
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

Download Amanda - Under Her Foot

All Cocks Locked

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings

Mistress Maya has one major rule in her house and that is all cocks will be permanently locked. Once you belong to Mistress Maya you give over your entire mind and body for her to control. She can't get enough of watching her slave suffer as he remains in total denial not being allowed to cum. The more she teases and denies her slave's caged cock the wetter it makes her pussy. Mistress Maya gets so horny teasing his helpless dick that she uses the vibrator on herself while laughing at your life of no orgasms.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download All Cocks Locked

Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum

Cast: Brian Mayor ,Penny Flame
Video language: English

You don't want to miss Penny Flame in this update. She takes complete control from the start, 'You are my slimy, sleazy little corporate scum'. She has him bound like a dog, ass up, balls weighted, strap-on fucked and humiliated. This whimpering slave boy licks it up as she leers over him, telling him to 'Suck my fucking dick like you suck your bosses corporate dick at work, slave.' The only thing this poor fucker has going for him is that he a slut for PAIN, and Miss Flame likes to hit hard.

Duration: 1:04:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum

Soldiers' fuck toy

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

Every soldier entering the warehouse does the pain slut kept there and. This one is certainly no exception. He's gonna get rougher than the others - watch him put a gas mask on the girl, make her ride him and then unload all over her latex uniform!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download Soldiers' fuck toy

Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Cuckold

My new cuck has arrived and it's time to teach him his place. At me and my boyfriend's feet. He will learn to bask his tongue in the essence of our mutual superiority. His tongue will learn to love the flavor or his feet as much as MY feet- whether he wants to or not. Nobody asked this freak to be my cuck, certainly not me. He just had to give in to his urges. Well giving in will cost you, there is no dignity in my service, and he will learn to obey and respect the authority of me and my man, a real man. It's hard to believe that a slave could be THIS pathetic and mindlessly obedient. I say- I will get rid of it. And this loser just can't live with that. Time to worship and serve us as a COUPLE, slave! My BF really couldn't believe that I could make this idiot sink this low just to be allowed around me.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16579kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck

All About My Ass

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Valentina Nappi has a stunning 40 inch+ perfect derrière; her dangerous curves make men melt. Valentina rolls up her skin tight latex skirt, revealing her perfectly round ass. She taunts her slave with the sight of her beautiful bare ass. She commands him to worship her ass properly by burying his face between her cheeks. She gyrates her ass cheeks against his face, inching his tongue deeper and deeper inside her ass. Mistress Valentina perches herself on his face like a throne, masturbating her pussy while he licks her asshole.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 251.3 MB

Download All About My Ass

Amazon Foot Crush

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Leather

6' tall Amazon Goddess Damazonia loves when a slave suffers while they are commanded to worship her size 11 feet. She locks a leather chastity jock with sharp spikes on her slave so they are constantly digging into his cock and balls. With just the slightest of arousal from the slave he will drop to his knees in total agony. The slave is ordered to lick her leather boots clean before removing them to worship her bare naked soles. He is constantly in pain from the evil spikes stabbing into his cock while he proves how much of a good boy he can be for his Amazon Goddess towering over him.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amazon Foot Crush

Amazonian Cock Drainers

Cast: Alexis Grace, Alison Tyler
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Milking, Humiliation, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture

Amazon Mistresses Alison Tyler and Alexis Grace give their puny slave more then a taste of agonizing cock training. He has been denied an orgasm for so long that within seconds of his cock being touched he is ready to explode. His request to cum is denied over and over as his two Mistresses tease and edge his cock while laughing at his pathetic attempts to orgasm. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen blue balls Mistress Alexis gives him one last finger stroke until he shoots his huge load all over the dungeon floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3907kbps

File size: 466.6 MB

Download Amazonian Cock Drainers