Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Taylor Starr
Genres: Ebony, Babe, Feet, Interracial
Video language: English

Smoking hot ebony babe is playing with her pussy when she caught thief and now wants to punish him. Slut has a foot fetish and she tries to please this stud only using her sexy feet. Bitch makes him cum on her feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 578.8 MB

Download Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Helena Locke & Tramples Sherman Maus

Cast: Helena Locke, Sherman Maus
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Masturbation, Spanking, CBT, Flogging, Ball Gag, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming

Submissive little Sherman Maus has messed up again. His Domina Helena Locke is not happy, not one bit. It's time to retrain this pathetic little bitch. Stripping naked in the kitchen and made to go down on all fours, Sherman starts by worshiping Helena's high heels. His gorgeous dominant goddess deserves respect. Next comes out the riding crop and corporal punishment. Sherman takes a beating on his ass by Helena. It's time for the real punishment to start. Waterboarding in the kitchen sink. Sherman loses all breath as his mistress trains him with punishment. After gasps of air, the zapper comes out and she torments his cock and balls with electricity. You always have to beat a bitches balls. Next comes out the crop to the balls. Sherman takes a brutal beating. Moving on to the kitchen, Sherman has a rope bondage around his neck and a red ball gag in his mouth. Bent over he takes the flogger hard. This pathetic little bitch needs to learn a lesson. A BIG one. The biggest one! a giant huge strap on cock is on Helena's leather harness. Her body clad in latex she is ready to fuck his hole with a giant strap on pegging. Sherman screams with every inch. But this punishment and training isn't all about little Sherman, she is in control and in charge. She tramples Sherman's body before sitting on his face, the air out of him. He is made to eat her perfect pussy and lick her delicious ass. She stands over him and cums all over his face, he is then made to clean it all up.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Helena Locke & Tramples Sherman Maus

Fifty Equals One

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Tease And Denial, Boots

Abandoned in his cell, chained to the wall and left on a dirty mattress, the prisoner's only use is to service the sexual needs of the female guards. They have an amusing psychological game to keep him ever ready, for every 50 orgasms he provides, they permit him to cum once. Sidonia wastes no time in utilising his tongue on her arse and pussy, all the while humiliating and teasing his chastity enclosed cock, until she has her needs fulfilled.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download Fifty Equals One

A Chance Of A Lifetime

Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pussy Licking

Over the years there have been lots of men who've wandered through the doors of The Armory trying to worship me. A lot of them were undeniably talented and wonderful and many of them totally unworthy of my attention but never a Will Havoc. You see, Will is in a completely different category, a category of his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date! If you haven't discovered during the four years of me directing Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesn't mean you have to give up sex, be stone cold and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It drives me nuts when people have this lame stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if we're weak if we show our sexual wants or we can't be tough while exposing that side. I find it hot that I need sex ALL the time. I want sex and musthave it. I celebrate loving men. Adoring men. Wanting to fuck men and most of all wanting to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul. Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables on point. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied dance for gods sake! This is one well rounded cultured dude! All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things while he's inside me, not kick him in the balls! But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of him, make all his kinkiest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the feet of a strong woman and milk his prostate like there is no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over the real fun happened yet cameras weren't rolling. I suppose you'll just have to let YOUR kinkiest fantasies wander.. just like I did mine.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download A Chance Of A Lifetime

Mistresst - Take My Big Black Cock

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination

A good hard ass fucking makes you feel so submissive, doesn´t it? Getting stretched, filled & pounded by my monster meat. Take it like a good little slut for me.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Mistresst - Take My Big Black Cock

A Lesson in the Art of Edging

Cast: Serina, Gisele
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Edging

The format for the class is a lecture demonstration with some hands on training. Serina has procured a male subject for her student, Gisele, to practice with. Serina describes the male as. She explains the objective is to tease the male and not give it exactly what it wants. Serina begins the demonstration with a simple stroking technique. Serina shakes her head and laughs at how easy it is for her experienced hands to draw per-cum from the male. Gisele takes a turn. Her teacher makes a correction to her grip and Gisele adjusts. Serina shows Gisele how to excite the cock using just her thumb. Serina makes small circles with her thumb against the back of the head of the cock. She pulls up a long string of pre-cum for Gisele to see. Gisele takes note and tries the technique herself. The girls take turns torturously edging the cock. They withhold its climax by being attentive to the male's breath. When the cock cums it surprises them both. The girls head down to the basement to grab a fresh male for more practice

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download A Lesson in the Art of Edging

A Cuck's Life Part 1: Ass Worship

Cast: Karla Krush
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Stockings, Sissy

Karla is getting ready or her hot date tonight. Karla is using her her husbands face as a stool. Karla is gonna need her ass cleaned before she meets up with her new stud. Karla makes her husband lick her ass clean. Karla refers to her husband as a slave so he knows his place in there relationship. Karla makes her subby hubby lick deep in her asshole to make sure her ass in nice and clean. Karla demands he does a good job. Karla makes sure her ass is nice and clean for the next man who gets to play with. Karla enjoys getting her ass clean and praises her husband for being such a good little bitch. After Karla's ass is thoroughly cleaned she kisses her husband on the forehead and lets him know the house better be cleaned to have on his pretty lip gloss when she returns.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

Download A Cuck's Life Part 1: Ass Worship

A Nice Human Carpet

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Domination, Humiliation, Masturbation, Dildo

I'm relaxing on the couch with my mistress friend and we have a living carpet under our feet: my female slave bitch. His duty, when I'm not using her for other purposes, is to stay under my feet, waiting for my orders. We start using her to clean our dirty feet, pushing them deep into her mouth. Then we decide that she deserves a reward and tell her to masturbate. My friend thinks a dildo can facilitate her task, so I give her a big one to insert in her tight cunt. But we don't want to forget her nipples and order her to start pinching them, while she continue to fuck her own cunt. She is a good obedient slave and we leave her there to please herself.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4442kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download A Nice Human Carpet