Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Pegging discipline domination session hard

Release Year: 2024
Studio: femdom-amateur
Genres: femdom, strapon, bdsm
Video language: English

Then she stood behind her husband, spat a couple more times on her palm, smeared the saliva on the silicone strap-on and, bending her knees, squatted down, placing the purple toy against the butt of the walls. A sharp movement forward and a phallus in the ass. - Mmm-mm-mm. - Walls mumbled. - Like? Like? - Nicole began to fuck her husband in the ass, holding his sides. - Do you like it, slut? Like? With frenzy on her face, the wife fucked her husband with obvious pleasure. And he swayed from her thrusts, holding my dick in his mouth and shaking his nose against my hairy pubis.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23260kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pegging discipline domination session hard

Another Day at the Office

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Chad Rock
Genres: Pegging ,Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,slim ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Fingering ,Athletic

When a gorgeous but bitchy intern gets a lousy work review from her stuffy supervisor, she decides to visit his office in her hottest short skirt and stockings. She attempts to seduce him into re-grading her review, but when he refuses her solicitous advances her demeanor turns from sensuous to sadistic.
Bobbi Starr's beautiful ass is licked, kissed and worshiped, her delicious pussy is fucked to satisfaction, and her boss is left with a reamed and stretched asshole from a hard dick on a stick butt fucking, and a pain hangover that makes him wish he'd just called in sick that day.

Duration: 42:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 942.9 MB

Download Another Day at the Office

Strapon sensation with mistress

The strap-on was a belt-panties with two attachments. You can put less or more. I lay on my back, spread my legs and bent them at the knees, just like girls do. First she placed a small one, generously lubricated it and my hole and began to insert. I had to struggle to enter it. He didn't want to enter my virgin ass. Still, I managed to insert it, and I myself helped my wife insert the strap-on, like girls when they take a penis and insert it into themselves. The sensations were unpleasant, there was no particular pain.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17498kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Strapon sensation with mistress

Strapon mistress punishes

Studio: Barieelucifer

My wife began to attach the strap-on to my ass. I got all tense. Dick too. The head began to push inside my ass. Having overcome the sphincter, the artificial penis began to slowly move inside. I felt a strong filling, confused in my emotions: whether it was pleasant or not, but most likely it was still pleasant, since the excitement did not subside.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21994kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Strapon mistress punishes

Punish me hard

Studio: Small Talk

Leather geared up dude is getting punished in a sadism session as he is being put into his hottest pleasures with the busty babe loving to get pleasured from his horny cock giving him the amazing orgasms he needed.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3613kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 854.2 MB

Download Punish me hard

Shoe Store Foot Worship and Footjob

Cast: Penny Pax ,Cliff Adams ,Cindy Starfall
Genres: slim ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Foot Worship ,Dominatrix ,Slave ,Asian ,versatile ,Petite ,switch

Beautiful co-eds Penny Pax and newcomer Cindy Starfall wander into a shoe store only to taunt and tease the college kid working the register! The girls know just how crazy their adorable petite feet and nicely curved arches make men and they use this to get everything they want! Cliff helps the girls try on shoes but soon finds himself by the scent of their sweaty feet in lace socks, high heels and sheer pantyhose. Before he knows it the girls are dominating him with their feet making him suck, sniff and clean the sweat from in between their toes. They demand he lick their pussies to get them off and maybe he will be rewarded with a foot job! Cindy sits her round ass on his face with promises of cumming all over her toes if he cleans her ass out properly! The girls show their enthusiasm through their toes with lots of toe scrunches , spreads and contortions. They use his cock for their pleasure only allowing him a footjob once they are completely satisfied. Then and only then is he allowed to cum all over their pretty toes!

Duration: 41:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Shoe Store Foot Worship and Footjob

Mistress screws

Happened! I stuck it up to my thumb. Do you feel it?," the wife said contentedly. Yes, her hand was "walking" in my rectum. My legs were very tired and hurt. And in my ass there was a feeling of such filling... I don't know how I felt excited in such a situation. But it was, I really wanted to cum. Therefore, forgetting about the established rules of how and what to ask for, I desperately shouted: "I need to cum!!!"

Duration: 4:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 36495kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Mistress screws

Strapon mistress

Studio: Sapphire and lace

So she took her time, trying not to tear it. The anus began to relax. The speed gradually increased. Looking at his face, she realized that everything was going as it should: cloudy eyes, streams of precum. And she herself felt growing excitement and a wild, unbridled desire to fuck him as hard as possible. The other end of the strap-on pressed on the swollen clitoris. She will cum today. Looks like she's going to cum today when she fucks him...

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17099kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download Strapon mistress

Scent of Sweat: AJ Applegate 1080p

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom

Fitness Instructor AJ Applegate makes her client convince her that she has the best stinky feet he has ever smelled. She doesn't want to be just convinced by words but also by his mouth as he cleans and worships them to her expectations.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11269kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Scent of Sweat: AJ Applegate 1080p

Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Unique
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial

Filthy dude is lover of foot fetish and that ebony is willing to give him any part of her body that he want. He rubs his cock between feet and then nail her tasty narrow cunt.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9024kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure