Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Riley Reid Jay West - I Love Sissy Boys

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English

My little sissy boy Jay West has been so good lately, so I thought I would give him a little treat. He loves playing with his Mistress, so I put on my strap on and shoved my cock inside all of his naughty holes, just how a sissy boy likes it.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:18
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC

File size: 781.4 MB

Download Riley Reid Jay West - I Love Sissy Boys

Cybill Troy - Rubber Catsuit Ass Cybill Troy

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate

"With his face out under my perfect, round rubber ass, my slave struggles for breath helplessly beneath me with his cock twitching in its steel chastity cage, restrained and unable to fill his lungs, his life surely flashes before his eyes... and most of that life consisted of me kicking his ass."xoxo, Cybill Troy

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 6:11
Video: 720x400, HEVC

File size: 60.0 MB

Download Cybill Troy - Rubber Catsuit Ass Cybill Troy

Brianna Rose - Orgasms for a Release

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release...until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom. Her slave sticks out his tongue and pleases his Mistress's pussy as she rides and grinds on his face while relaxing on her queening throne. As hard as her slave tries to please his Mistress he has no idea any and all effort will never get him out of chastity. She receives the orgasms she desires from her slave's mouth but keeps his cock locked up tightly where it will always stay.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Brianna Rose - Orgasms for a Release

Old Ashtray Slave - Human Ashtrays

Genres: High Heels ,Smoking ,Humiliation ,Lady Chanel ,Bitchy ,Young Femdom ,Human Ashtray

To dominate and humiliate old adorer is one of the things Chanel loves the most. Dressed in skin tight leather leggings, stiletto heeled boots and a very tight top, the young goddess rests on the couch and calls her worshipper who she calls slave.
The old man appears, Chanel tells him that she wants to smoke and throws the cigarette packet through the room. "Oops!", she says, followed by the order: "Bring me the cigarettes!" The old man does as he was told by the mean beauty. He lights up her cigarette and Chanel starts to enjoy. She pulls on the chain that is attached to his collar until his head is very close to her, so close that he can smell her parfume, that he can look into her cleavage. She knows that this will make him much more nervous.
Of course she drops the hot ash into his mouth but whatever he does, he is not able to satisfy the young Mistress. His head is too high, then too low. Sometimes he drops ash on the couch. Chanel doesn't care about him. Again and again she blows the cigarette smoke directly into his faith, although he is coughing already. He should stand it for the chance to look at her beautiful ass, legs and boots...

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3683kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Old Ashtray Slave - Human Ashtrays

Spoiled And Cruel

The old butler of the house is just cleaning one of the rooms as the spoiled of the house owners enter the room in a very bad mood. "I told you to clean and polish my car!", she hisses at the confused man.
It is Jenna, the spoiled and young lady who is used to see the butler as her private slave. She was on her way to the stables because she is dressed in dominant riding style. The butler is a very reliable servant and he assures the angry lady that he has cleaned and polished the car 5 times. But, as always, it looks like the young and mean lady is not satisfied.
"Are you sure? I think I should polish your ass with my riding crop. Bend over!", she says and points to leather couch. What can he do? He wants to keep his job, so he has to follow her order because she is the of his employer and 's darling. He drops off his trousers and the old man bends over the couch to receive a punishment from thr arrogant girl.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3748kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 260.7 MB

Download Spoiled And Cruel

Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Mistress Sienna - Clean My Ass Part 1 480p

Studio: Anaconda
Cast: Mistress Sienna
Genres: Femdom

In this video you will see sexy Mistress Sienna dominating slave mike under her big sexy pussy and ass. Big woman's pussy smothers Mike into complete submission. Face sitting, smothering, ass and pussy worship.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:26
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

Download Mistress Sienna - Clean My Ass Part 1 480p

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Studio: Lava XXX

If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Bound To Be Wanked

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Cindy Shine, Sereyna Gomez, Sarah Simons, Keira Flow

These men were being naughty and they need to be punished to learn the lesson. Luckily our sexy Doms are really good teachers! They spank them with different spanking implements and milk these bad boys until they beg for mercy. For the real FemDom lovers!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download Bound To Be Wanked