Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny

Cast: Alrik Angel, Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English

The beautifully sadistic Arabelle Raphael returns to dominate Alrik Angel. Alrik's a hopeless nerd who stumbles upon Arabelle during her smoke break. She doesn't take kindly to being interrupted so she ties him up in her shop, flogs his ass and torments his nipples. Alrik's resistance fades as she allows him the pleasure of licking her perfect ass through a bar gag while she cums. Then she puts him over her motorcycle and pegs him hard and deep, and fucks him with a dick on a stick. Arabelle milks Alrik's cock of his cum, then makes him eat the whole huge load before sending him out into the cold, stripped of his clothes...and his pride.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny

Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole

Cast: Miss Diana
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging, Latex, Rubber

Miss Diana pushes her giant black horsecock deep inside the faggot and she can't hold back her desire to try out her clenched hands at this fuckhole.Not easy to swallow because of her large hands but at least she stucks in nearly up to the elbow.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole

Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Aiden Starr, Sergeant Miles
Genres: slave, femdom, straight, dominatrix, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex

This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

Give Your Money To Women

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Divinebitches
Cast: Maitresse Madeline MarloweJavier LoveTongue
Genres: gag, dildo, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation

It´s very simple, pay up. I know it´s hard for you to understand that you aren´t purchasing anything - you get . If you´re lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I´ll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what´s funny? You´ll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole . My cunt will drip and I´ll wipe it on Andrew Jackson´s face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I´ll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won´t know what happened but don´t worry darling you´ll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Give Your Money To Women