Extreme - Fisting ( anal and vaginal! )

Perverse fisting - Infinite Instinct Excesses

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mira, Lotte Piggy Pin, Giselle, Cynthia, Dorothea
Genres: fisting, toys, shocking penetration, lesbian, blowjob, oral, anal, DP, all sex
Video language: English

Prepare your senses for an onslaught of extreme fetish hardcore. The opener gives a titillating insight into the eroticism that awaits as a latex basque-clad honey with thigh length boots is smoking a cigar while a masked slave tenderly licks her hairy pussy. Encouraged by a suited stud, the masked beauty turns her attention to his cock whilst her own pussy is licked and fingered and deflowered with a fist. Another stud moves to her ass and sneaks in behind to give her a slow and deep double penetration. A suited stud undresses to reveal he's dressed in a full-body latex suit and, donning a mask, proceeds to dildo two upended pussies and asses that are just waiting for violation. He replaces one dildo with his cock and gives each girl in turn a thorough ass fucking. The submissive sluts then take it in turns to punch fuck each other whilst their masked marauder watches on. A latex clad blonde sporting a full face gimp mask makes her blowjob debut with a dildo, but is soon offered the real thing which she imbibes greedily.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:33
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Perverse fisting - Infinite Instinct Excesses

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Bath Time Fun Young Blonde Pussy Gape Pleasures

Release Year: 2024

Already somewhere inside my throat, I felt his penis twitch and release a large stream of sperm that flowed into my stomach. I could barely catch my breath, he wiped my mouth with a handkerchief, and went to look for something. When I cleaned myself up, he returned with an envelope.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bath Time Fun Young Blonde Pussy Gape Pleasures

Nastia 2016 Pack

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nastia
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Fresh 18 year old brunette Nastia shows us what her teen pussy can handle by fucking a thick dildo and brutal machine!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

Download Nastia 2016 Pack

KittyKumX - Spider Girl Cosplay Squirt

Cast: KittyKum (KittyKumX, Kittyx Kum, Kitty Kum)
Genres: Asian, Masturbation, Solo, Cosplay

Asian temptress KittyKum flirts with the camera! She stuffs a giant toy up her pussy, lusting and thrusting through a raunchy solo show.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download KittyKumX - Spider Girl Cosplay Squirt

Sumiko heart stopper

That's all the time for talking they have as they come together. Arching her back, Rissa watches as Quinton undoes the zip on her top to spring her big boobs free. Then she leans back so he can ease her out of her skintight shorts and go to work licking her greedy pussy.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13512kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sumiko heart stopper

Baseball My Favourite Sport

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Oh, yea, I love baseball. I mean I have no any idea about that sport but I love the baseball bat actully. This is the best thing my friend and I love to use while there is no cock around. Imagine how our pussies are happy.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3748kbps

File size: 716.3 MB

Download Baseball My Favourite Sport

Chaturbate (2017-2018) Part19

Genres: Anal, Dildo, Toys

Hi, i'm Elise. Just a quick intro for you, i have been camming for about 2 years now and i know my way around the camiverse. First of all: webcamming is my living but most of all, my hobby! I try to be different by being myself and i'm very happy with all your love, support and appreciation. I hope that 1 day i have a house where i can have nice outdoor shows for you! If you like to talk? have a good time and enjoy Hardcore Shows, then this is the place for you!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 1 files.

Download Chaturbate (2017-2018) Part19