Extreme - Fisting ( anal and vaginal! )

Playing Hard Anal With My Girlfriend

Release Year: 2021
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Double Fisting, Hardcore, Latex, MILF, Large Insertion, Butt Plug, Lesbian Domination
Video language: English

Very hard anal ruined during double fisting! Monster rubber toy penetration fully in stretched asshole too!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Playing Hard Anal With My Girlfriend

Let me show you how it's done

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Courtney Cummz
Genres: Blonde, Babe, Masturbation, Solo, Sex Toys, Big Tits

Blonde babe is teaching young cock cravers how to masturbate with a dildo. This hot bitch with big jugs and amazingly wet pussy will drive you crazy in this sexy solo performance.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14833kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

Download Let me show you how it's done

Argen Dana - Playing Hard Anal With My Girlfriend

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Argen Dana
Genres: Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Gape, Double Fisting, Hardcore, Latex, MILF, Large Insertion, Butt Plug, Lesbian Domination

Very hard anal ruined during double fisting! Monster rubber toy penetration fully in stretched asshole too!

Download Argen Dana - Playing Hard Anal With My Girlfriend

Try Anal Fisting - Lesbian brunette oiled and anally fisted in bed

Release Year: 2013
Studio: TryAnalFisting.com
Cast: Betsey Kite
Genres: ass,anal,fisting,lesbians,blonde,shaved-pussy,ass-fisting,anal-fisting,fingering
Video language: Russian

This cute lesbo brunette is getting a fist-fuck of her life from her sexy blonde girlfriend. She gets her ass licked good and settles in bed to get a special kind of massage that includes anus fingering and a well-oiled anal fist fuck. The level of pleasure is off the charts here! Just watch her cum hard and you'll wanna try it too.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 986.6 MB

Download Try Anal Fisting - Lesbian brunette oiled and anally fisted in bed

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Cast: Kara & Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and makes her taste her juices before finishing her off with frantically fast fisting!

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

Kara, Vanessa Twain

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kara & Vanessa Twain
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl, Strap-On

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and makes her taste her juices before finishing her off with frantically fast fisting!

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara, Vanessa Twain

Party Backstage Bounce

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Sindrive
Cast: Vanessa, Susan Ayn, Rachel La Rouge
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play

These extreme fist lovers aren't stopping until they've taken all they can take, stretching and twisting those holes to the max and getting off hard - now time to head back to the orgy!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6467kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Party Backstage Bounce

Playing hard anal with my girl

Download Playing hard anal with my girl

Christmas Deep Elbow Fisting

Genres: Anal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Lesbian Domination

Here i receive an entire deep elbow fisting into my ass like a whore ! After that a mega sized 4xl dildo from MrHankeys Toys entire deep!

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Christmas Deep Elbow Fisting