Extreme - Fisting ( anal and vaginal! )

Holly Hanna

Genres: dildo, vibrators, Solo, Biggest Dildo, Fisting, Anal, Toys, fisting, oral
Video language: English

Fun loving blonde Holly Hanna is back to demolish her pussy and asshole with gigantic dildos until her ass prolapses hard!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Holly Hanna

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Cum hard for me

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment

Masturbating blond teen bitch is in love with the orgasms she received after a crazy masturbation session. She was so horny she put that huge dildo deep in her holes and experienced the greatest orgasms.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Cum hard for me

The Jerk Off Games - Unfair Dismissal

Release Year: 2020
Studio: The Jerk Off Games
Cast: Sarah Vandella
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Big Dick, Femdom, Gagging, POV, Solo

You have to follow Sarah's instructions or you will be fired. Next, is in her bed rushes in and starts kissing her, as they fall down on the bed and pleasure ensues.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1710kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 481.0 MB

Download The Jerk Off Games - Unfair Dismissal

Siswet19 - Amazing Gape Action With Toys & Squirting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Toys, Squirting, WebCam

Cute, young babe Siswet19 puts on a spectacular exhibition, showing off playfully and lewdly drilling her asshole with monster dildos.

Duration: 1:13:25
Video: 1152x864, AVC (H.264), 2222kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Siswet19 - Amazing Gape Action With Toys & Squirting

Perfect blondie masturtbating

Perfect blond slut has gone too horny and wanted sexual satisfaction. Her libido was up to the roof and was about to be torn when she finally plugged the dildo of hers deep inside her pussy and got extremely wet.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download Perfect blondie masturtbating

Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge. I have a bit of sexy fun in this light-hearted session of seeing 'How Much Can I Take' in my ass.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Busty babe going bizarre

Bizarre masturbation session with the busty brunette babe discovering the weirdest ways of sexual satisfaction as she gets her amazing pussy drilled. The hot babe wants nothing else than an orgasm and she always gets what she wants.

Duration: 5:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 168.2 MB

Download Busty babe going bizarre