Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Toki

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Toki

Description:
This week_s shoot features two rarities: an asian girl with nice c cup tits and a girl getting her anal virginity taken on camera. This turned out to be a real back to basics shoot, with some serious hardcore college girl exploitation. When I saw how tight and inviting Toki_s ass was I had to figure out a way to convince her to give up the butt. Turns out it was pretty easy to convince her, I just offered her more money. You_ll notice right away as I interview Toki that she_s really laid back. REALLY laid back...like Cheech and Chong laid back if you know what I mean. That_s not racist, I don_t mean that because she_s Asian I mean that because she sounds like a stoner. She quickly perks up when I start asking her how to get her off, explaining that she can cum pretty easily as long as I do it correctly. Fortunately for her, this ain_t my first vagina, so I think things will turn out well for her. I_m not really getting anywhere with the small talk, she_s either got the world_s most boring sex life or she_s feeling shy. Either way, I realize that this shoot needs nudity, ASAP. She strips and shows off a nice set of full C-cup tits that surprise me on her little frame, but they_re matched with a nice round booty, so it all checks out. I get between her legs and start off with a little finger action which actually starts her motor going, because she starts to get pretty wet. I up the ante and get the vibrator for her clit, when I notice how fine her asshole is. Loyal subscribers know that if there is one thing I like on a lady it_s a cute, tight starfish begging to be fucked. In Toki_s case...BEGGING. It_s not difficult to convince her to let me slip a small toy in there and get her loose, and I am sure that full anal is on the table when I give her an intense anal orgasm. When she drops to her knees and starts sucking me off, it_s very decent, but the whole time I_m thinking about her cute vag and tight little ass and I really can_t wait to get to fucking. When you see how it turned out, you will know why, Toki is super into it. Just watch as I rail her and she just rides my cock with this slack jawed look of being lost in the moment. You can tell how much she_s into it when I pull out and her pussy is completely creamed up. It_s pretty hot. Then the moment of truth arrives: will she or won_t she? Toki gives me the best answer I_ve ever heard when I ask a girl if she will try anal, Yeah, I_m just gonna go ahead and do it. Oh hells yeah. Thank the lord above that I buy lube in the big bucket Toki_s getting a delivery in the rear entrance. For anyone who ever wonders if the girls I recruit for the site are REAL college girls or REAL first timers, all you have to do is watch the looks on Toki_s face as I claim that virgin ass, it_s priceless and 100% real. There you have it, back to basics at ECG: an innocent college girl drops by for a nice little session and gets talked into anal and then for her troubles gets a firehose load of jizz across her face. Thanks, Toki, have fun at college. ***NEW STREAMING VIDEO PLAYER Simply click the WATCH FULL MOVIE NOW link or click the play button and the movie will instantly stream - on any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android) *** ***If you prefer to download the full video, just RIGHT-CLICK the DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE link and select Save As (or similar wording depending on browser), and save to your computer.***
Model:
Toki
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-toki-1338-hd.mp4
File Size : 1492.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:01:59

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1338_full.zip - 71.4 MB

Download VIDEO: