Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Rhianna

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Rhianna

Description:
You know what I crave come winter time? Hot chocolate And that_s just what 18 year old Rhianna is. Geez, is that the most racist sounding thing on the internet? I hope not because, I absolutely loved shooting with and on this girl. From her perfect C cup tits to her cumslut blow job skills this girl is amazing. Rhianna confesses that she_s a giver who likes to make people feel good, so as I interview her she rubs my back and we get to know all about her. She tells me she_s _French Moroccan_ but you know as well as I do that means Tallahassee or something even less exotic. There are a few interesting things about her, though: she_s got near perfect 34C tits and she_s never masturbated with a toy. Well, one of those things we can change quickly enough. I get her naked and lube her up with my fingers and as soon as I apply a vibrator, she_s in heaven. Eventually I have to give her pussy a break and I have her go down on me. Her BJ skills are beyond compare, she deep throats like a pro and when I_m so hard I can_t take it, she rides my dick like a rodeo cowgirl. Most girls I shoot claim to love cum, or at least are cool with it, but this girl is that true rarity, a genuine cumslut. When I spray her face and tits not only does she not flinch, she giggles like she_s just won a prize and while we say goodbye she rubs it in like I just jizzed Nivea. And honestly, you can_t have hot chocolate without a little dab of cream on top.
Model:
Rhianna
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-rhianna-1375-hd.mp4
File Size : 1801.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:06:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1375_full.zip - 19.3 MB

Download VIDEO: