Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Parker

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Parker

Description:
Today_s girl is fresh, truly inexperienced, and if she wasn_t also bat-shit insane, Parker_s shoot would have been another nice Sex- Ed-ala-Steve event. Instead it turns into something entirely different...I don_t even know where to begin talking about this crazy kid. Parker is 18, loves playing Live Action Role Play games, talks like teenager with a speech impediment, and gets off on spooning and rough sex. She has tattoos that make her look a lot older, except literally everything else about her screams barely legal. When asked to describe herself her first words are I_m a Jew. She tries to put makeup on me because that_s another thing she gets off on. So yes, Parker is very much about opposites and extremes. Refreshingly though, she is one of the few 18 year olds who don_t even pretend they_ve had a ton of sex yet, and in fact she confesses she_s never had a steady boyfriend before. Hell, she hadn_t even undressed in front of a stranger before today. Obviously she has also never done anything like she_ll be doing today before, and I believe her. Even just touching and exploring her body elicits genuine giggles from her. By the way, I_ve been listening to your feedback and I_m switching it up a bit here today. I_m asking my interview questions throughout the process of her signing her model release (her first and probably last LOL), doing her make-up, and selecting her clothing and doing photos. You_ll really get to know this girl before we jump into the sex parts. Just be prepared. LOL Parker really keeps me on my toes. There_s no wasting time setting up the cameras perfectly because I really don_t know where her head is at a minute from now. And when she_s in the mood - oh boy it_s good stuff. She says she enjoys having her pussy licked so I put one of the cams in front of her face to really get her reactions as I eat her out from behind. After a bit of that I_m wanting to use toys on her but she says with a straight face they scare me. I kid you not. Luckily she is not afraid of sucking cock and she_s doing a decent job at it for her age. Banging Parker feels great, she_s tight, juicy, and just inept enough at it to confirm to me that she is indeed not the typical 18-going-on-30 college whore. When she rides my cock I_m about to burst so to slow things down I have her give me a bit of a handjob. Bad mistake. Parker really doesn_t know what she_s doing and ends up rubbing and kneading and munching my cock like it_s a obese bratwurst in need of heart resuscitation. Okay, I guess there_s a point when a girl is TOO fresh LOL. She takes my cum load well though, and although I can tell she_s not a fan of having her face caked up with jizz, she poses for the cum face pictures without any complaining. After the exit interview questions I let her take a shower and she reveals more funny and bizarre stuff about herself. Weird and hot, that_s the only way I can summarize this girl. Let_s just say you_ll be scratching your head at the same you_re beating off like mad to this chick, I promise you that. In fact, I_m going to do just that right now... - Steve
Model:
Parker
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-parker-1192.mp4
File Size : 628.31 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:48:15

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1192_full.zip - 36.9 MB

Download VIDEO: