Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Kimberly - Behind the Scenes

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Kimberly - Behind the Scenes

Description:
When I pick up 18 year old SDSU freshman Kimberly she is bundled up in a jacket and wearing Uggs because apparently her tender frame can_t handle a chilling 70 degrees without it. So needless to say, I can_t wait to grab her bags and get the little blondie in my car to evaluate the goods more thoroughly. But Kimberly is extremely shy at first. I finally get her to take off her jacket and top and lo and behold, she_s got those neat little all-natural titties with perfect nipples. She thinks they_re too small (like most girls do) but they_re ideal to suck on, which I do a little later. You know what_s weird though? It took more convincing for her to go topless than it took to get her to suck my cock while we were driving to my place. But either way, the shoot is off to a good start. Cute blonde, a bit dumb, a faint hint of a latin accent (she claims to be of Mexican descent), and ready to suck my cock when I want. And from what she reveals about her personal sex life in the car, quite inexperienced. Perfect. Kimberly has never done anything like this before and it shows - she_s shy and nervously giggles constantly when I film her pee and do all the things we do before going upstairs to shoot the actual video. She_s a surprisingly good poser for photos though. When I make her suck me, and then shove my cock in her, she_s a little uncomfortable. She_s super tight and even apologizes for it. No need, I say, it_s what I want. When we start in my bedroom she_s a little more relaxed but still giggles a lot when we do the interview. She_s comfortable naked (as she should be) so I get to that pretty quickly and explore her petite body in depth. As someone who_s been exploiting young coeds for a long time I notice little things that tell me a girl likely orgasms easily. I sense this with Kimberly so I go down on her. Oh boy, was I right - Kimberly quickly comes close to orgasming, and then goes totally nuts when I start licking her little asshole. She vigorously rubs her clit as I tongue her, and after a few minutes Kimberly orgasms. Watch her facial expressions closely as she is working towards cumming - this is real, folks. Kimberly claims her favorite sexual thing is to give blowjobs so now it_s time to test this. Our little blonde Latina does a great job with her mouth so she_s probably not lying about this. Having licked her ass earlier I ask her to do the same for me now, at which she balks. But I am persistent with this and sure enough I finally get her to stick her tongue in my ass. So fucking good I then deep throat her (which she hates) and then it_s time to enjoy that pussy in earnest. I fuck her pretty hard and Kimberly_s tight pussy can only take so and so much. Still, I have to do my circuit of positions before I let this one go. Her tight lips around my cock just won_t let me cut this one short. After Kimberly rides me for some time I feel I_m about to pop so I make her get in position. After a few minutes of sucking on my balls I shoot about a week_s worth of pent up cum straight in her mouth. Not her favorite. While I_m grabbing the camera to take still photos she asks me, mouth full of sperm, if she can spit it out now. I make her wait a little and grab a towel. Now I let her dribble out all that cum, nice and slow. Very fucking hot, I_m sure a lot of you will play that one again and again. I sure do. At this point I can tell Kimberly got herself in way over her head and she_s ready to head back home and into mommy_s arms. Another college girl saved from false wholesomeness. America, you can thank me later. It_s another good one, brothers, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
Model:
Kimberly
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-kimberly---behind-the-scenes-1159.mp4
File Size : 570.39 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:42:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1159_full.zip - 24.1 MB

Download VIDEO: