Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Honey Hayes

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Honey Hayes

Description:
Im wearing a black skirt, a white top that says Baby Girl and a white Cardigan sweater. Someone said I look like Brittany Spears in the airport. Those were the words that 20 year old
Honey Hayes used to describe herself to us, and she wasnt fucking kidding Wow I wouldnt be able to take my eyes off of her either if I saw her walking threw the airport, and walked
through the airport proudly she did. If I looked liked you Honey I would be a little baby girl slut wanting all my holes filled everyday. Well thats something to work up to I suppose but youre
here now and were going to make the most of the opportunities that are laid, and spread before us. So this is Honeys 2 nd shoot and shes fresh off the Backroom Casting Couch were she did anal for
the first time ever and we love that. She admitted shes not a huge fan of anal at the moment, but said shed be more into it once she has more practice with it. My dicks getting hard typing this
shit because this girl has everything going for her to be a superstar. Rocking great body, fine ass tits, beautiful pussy, sweet as all fuck personality and the right fucking I want to please attitude
that makes cocks go stiff when she walks in the room. So we find out that Honeys got a BF whos kinda supportive with her new career choice. We say boyfriends arent roadblocks Honey,
theyre speed bumps and it looks like the road is clear. So lets put the peddle to the metal shall we and get this car romping moving in the direction of cock sucking, titty pinching, finger fucking,
ass rimming, and pussy pounding till you cant walk strait action because I know Jakes raring to go as he always is. Just remember everyone. This IS someones daughter and Jake certainly
fucked the shit out of someones daughter today for one of the better sex scenes weve shot in the past few years. Yes Honey may look innocent and sweet but dont let looks fool you. Today
Honey walked in a BABY GIRL, and walked out SORE. Those are her words, not mine. Trust me when I say Jake took this Baby Girl for a ride on his sit and spin using her like his own
personal little fuck doll and she loved it. She couldnt stop shaking from the intense dicking Jake gave her. Her sex life will never be the same your welcome. This is the sex that all my future
fuckings will be judged from, she said during her post shoot confessional. We agree and youre welcome Baby Girl. This is just the way we like to treat and leave all the newbies that we get our
perverted hands on here at ExCoGi. So enjoy Baby Girl everyone Jake did you lucky son of a bitch.

Steve
Model:
Honey Hayes
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-honey-hayes-1964-1080p-v2.mp4
File Size : 5556.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:34:01

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/e56c965fc15c2