Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Erinn

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Erinn

Description:
18 year old Erinn is a freshman from UCSB but grew up in the North West. I can usually get most girls to open up, but Erinn was a tough one to figure out. Right from the get go she did not want the camera pointed at her on the way back from the airport and was a single word answer girl. That_s alright I really don_t want to know these girls opinions anyways, I would rather just shut them up by shoving my cock down their throats LOL. Being from the North West, Erinn is an avid environmentalist and tries to live her life as green as possible. She likes to hike in the woods and bird watch. Awwwww . how sweet. Not sure how letting a guy twice her age fuck and exploit her on camera is going to help the environment, but why these girls let me is not my concern. Just so long as they keep coming Like I said, Erinn is a little different then most girls that come over. She likes to keep to herself and is very quiet around people. She likes only foreign films. Has a Middle Eastern BF in Santa Barbara, and another Russian BF in LA that she drives to see on the side. She told both of them that she was coming to Arizona to do a fashion modeling shoot. The more I do this, the more I am convinced that ALL girls are whores Erinn started out early to on her road to _ville also. She lost her virginity at 15 and shortly there after had a 3way with her best friend and some guy that they both liked Well if I thought that Erinn was quite now, she will be even more introverted when her BF_s and her save the planet friends see her slutting around on the Internet. Just doing my part to help out and keep the planet green Enjoy earth lovers, Steve.
Model:
Erinn
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-erinn-1132.mp4
File Size : 653.41 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:03:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ecg-erinn-1132.mp4 - 653.4 MB