Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Caroline

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Caroline

Description:
For you guys that like a little bit more seasoned college girl, you will love 23 year old Caroline. Caroline attends UCLA were she spends a lot of time hiking the LA and Hollywood hills with her dog. Caroline has the hottest body and just a few months ago spent some of the money her daddy gives her to spend on some new fake tits. It was obvious after spending just a few minutes with Caroline that it was not her brains that got her into UCLA but her rich parents spending some of their hard earned money to influence the admissions board, LOL. Caroline is studying History but has no idea what she wants to do with her life after she graduates. Let me see...If I was her career counselor, I would say a stripper, a call girl, or a cheating housewife are the future career paths this clueless college girl is headed for. With a body like Caroline_s, the only thing I can say is that she was built for sex and it seems to be the only thing on this girl_s mind Won_t her parents be proud when they see that all their little princess has learned in 4 years after attending one of the most expensive colleges in California is that she figured having sex on cameras was a smart thing. LOL
Model:
Caroline
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-caroline-1533.mp4
File Size : 836.7 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:00:47

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1533_full.zip - 29.3 MB

Download VIDEO: