Exotic interracial fuck!

Blair Saenz - Hot black and ready to fuck (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Blair Saenz
Genres: Interracial
Video language: English

I was driving around the other day looking for a sexy lady to pick up when I happened to come across smokin' hot babe Blair Saenz. The beautiful Colombian was visiting Prague on vacation, and she was hitchhiking to the city centre. I said I would give her a free ride if she showed me her big natural boobs, and then I offered Blair a few euros in exchange for sexual favours. She accepted the deal, so I parked the car in a secluded place before feeding my throbbing erection to the gorgeous nymph.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Blair Saenz - Hot black and ready to fuck (2024)

Freya Von Doom, Jovan Jordan

Freya Von Doom made the mistake of breaking into the wrong house. She snuck in and accidentally woke up the owner. When she saw that he was about 7 feet tall, at first she got a little nervous then she started getting wet at just the sight of him. She tried to hide for as long as possible. However, she wasn't quite enough. Once discovered, they started talking and she started coming on to him. Freya apologized and then pulled down his pants to reveal his giant cock. She begged him to stretch her tiny pussy with his monstrous cock. Soon, he was fucking this tiny thief all over his living room. Her pussy was stretched in several different positions. Finally, he busted a giant load all over her face.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Freya Von Doom, Jovan Jordan

CumEatingCuckOlds Penny Pax starring In Ready To Swing

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Cum Eating Cuckolds
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Busty, Clips, Fetish, Reality, Redhead, Threesome

Penny Pax - Kade is so eager to swing with his wife that when they meet another couple, Kade can't keep his clothes on. Too bad for him the other girl leaves and he is left to watch his hot wife Penny Pax sex a huge dicked black guy.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6142kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CumEatingCuckOlds Penny Pax starring In Ready To Swing

DarkX - An Unexpected Guest

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DarkX
Cast: Summer Day, Isiah Maxwell
Genres: Hardcore, Blonde, Blowjob, Black, Cum on Pussy, Interracial, Oral, Pussy Licking

Summer Day is in for a big surprise when her boyfriend blindfolds her and tells her to suck on the cock that is in her face. When removing the blindfold she is stunned to see Isiah Maxwell standing in front of her. Ricky tells her to enjoy her gift as he leaves the room letting Summer explore all her wildest fantasies with Isiah and his big black cock!

Duration: 38:41
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1215kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

Download DarkX - An Unexpected Guest

Short Girl Probs

Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: James Angel, Dani Blu
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, shaved pussy

Petite cutie Dani Blu shares all the struggles of being a short girl like not being able to reach tall places or having her feet always dangling when she sits on chairs.

Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6130kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Short Girl Probs

Brittany Loveless - My First An Irresistible BBC (2024)

Cast: Brittany Loveless
Genres: Interracial

Brittany is a thick chick with a love for cock. She may be newer to sex, but she's already feeling like a total slut and always looks forward to the next time she can fuck. After a night of partying, Brittany meets Jaxson, a stud who she's sure has a big cock. Brittany gets Jaxson's number, and he is all she can think about. She wants the black hunk to pin her down and fuck her like she's never been fucked before. She takes a leap of faith and tells Jaxson to come over one day, ready to show him the time of his life.

Duration: 34:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4663kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brittany Loveless - My First An Irresistible BBC (2024)

Blacked - Naomi Woods Cheats With Her Big Cock Fantasy

Studio: Blacked
Cast: Naomi Woods, Jason Luv
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Petite, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Cheating, high heels, straight, ball play, black, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style, kissing

But after some playful back and forth, Naomi realizes that maybe has the right idea...

Duration: 38:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blacked - Naomi Woods Cheats With Her Big Cock Fantasy

DarkX - Look At Me Closer

Release Year: 2018
Studio: DarkX
Cast: Chanel Preston, Rob Piper
Genres: Cumshot, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Black, Interracial, MILF, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl

Chanel Preston seduces her accountant as she lays out and teases him by innocently exposing herself. She suggests he takes a little break from working to relax. She then tempts him with kisses, he tries to hesitate but cannot resist her! It isn´t long before his big black cock is deep inside her exactly how she wanted it to be!

Duration: 37:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1250kbps

File size: 392.6 MB

Download DarkX - Look At Me Closer