Exclusive, extreme - Gays Unusual!

Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud
Video language: English

The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf. The full picture reveals massive Byron Saint on his back, one knee into his chest as Race Cooper screwdrivers his gloved fist into Byron's ass. Byron jerks as the penetration reaches the middle of Race's forearm. Race removes his fist and re-lubes, smoothing lube over Byron's big balls so they glisten. At 6-foot-5, there's a lot of Byron; his toned body is as lean as it is long, with sparse hair, except for his sexy calves. He holds his legs wider as he relaxes. Race teases the perimeter of Byron's hole by tracing a fingertip around and around the rim until the opening blossoms red. Race resumes fisting with his right hand, but now his left hand is busy, too. He's got a mean hard on that he strokes in counterpoint to his moving fist. Byron rests one foot on his shoulder and asks Race to cum for him, getting blasted with hot, white spooge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

Master Plan, Scene 3

Jessie Colter keeps Casey Everett and Kory Houston locked in a cage together and only lets them out to teach them how to be good slaves. Lesson one is flogging, and Jessie pushes his slaves to the limits when he binds their hands over their heads and gets to work flogging his slaves. When Jessie is convinced his slaves have had a good lesson, he moves onto lesson two: face fucking. Jessie rigs Casey to a bench with his hands restrained and a clamp on his balls. It's time for Casey to learn how to take a dick down his throat. Kory face fucks the eager slave until Jessie decides it's time for the third lesson of rimming. Casey gets chained bent over as Jessie teaches Kory how to eat an ass. Jessie and Kory take turns opening Casey's hairy hole before Jessie moves into the final lesson of fucking. Kory stands up and fucks Casey hard, pounding with a relentless pace until he blows his big creamy load all over Casey's used-up ass.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8619kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Master Plan, Scene 3

Custodian of the Hole, Scene 1

Custodian Ashley Ryder is busy mopping when executive Derek Cline walks in with complete disregard for the work Ashley has just done. When Derek tries to laugh off Ashley's frustrations, Ashley decides he's going to teach the young professional a lesson. Ashley sits down Derek and starts to undress him aggressively. Ashley gets down on his knees and pulls Derek's jock to the side to suck on his thick cock. Ashley deepthroats and devours Derek's meaty cock before turning him around to lick out his smooth hole. Since Derek wants to laugh at Ashley's work, Ashley reaches for his mop and shoves it deep into Derek's asshole. When Ashley feels like Derek needs more, he shelves the mop and works his fist deep into the horny stud. Gloved up and lubed, Ashley opens up Derek's ass with his girthy hands. Switching positions, Derek gets on his back as instructed by Ashley to receive his hands at deeper depths. Derek's hole swallows Ashley's fist with ease. Derek holds his legs back and up while Ashley handballs his hole faster with each punch. When Derek wants the reins, get stands up and squats down on Ashley's fist, taking it past the wrist. With Ashley's fist planted firmly in his hole, Derek lays back and unleashes a fountain of cum that blasts all over his sweaty abs.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Custodian of the Hole, Scene 1

Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match

Cast: Shane Erickson ,Kyle Sparks
Genres: blond ,Gay ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Rimming ,Humiliation ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,unshaved

With a record of 1-2 on NK, Shane Erickson is ready to improve his stats. He's back bigger and stronger than before, and his cumshot is still crazy as ever. Brand new to the mat is Kyle Sparks. He has some Tae Kwan Do training but he is not familiar with the dirty fighting style on NK. This is also his first time being on video. Does he have what it takes to be an NK fighter?

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match

Straight College Men - 6th Anniversary Day 2

When I was a kid, we had an RV and my parents drove to the amusement parks in Orlando almost once a year every year. I was usually asleep when they would start driving in the morning, and I passed the time later playing games in the back as the camper drove down the road. I knew what an RV trip entailed from first-hand albeit perception, and so I knew with the enormous RV we rented for the 6th Anniversary Shoot, it would be pretty fun.

I also knew that an RV has to go somewhere. Being 99.9% certain that we couldn't get filming clearance from any of the amusement parks in Florida, and not having enough time to get there and get back before school began again on Tuesday anyway, I thought it might be interesting to continue the trip on a different sort of closed quarters moving vehicle, a houseboat. The water itself would be the destination.

But, as best as I remembered, I'd never been on a houseboat and I'd certainly never slept on one. I'd wanted to rent one before, but the cost always seemed too much. When I'd checked, the nightly fee was around $500 and there consistently seemed to be a one week minimum. $3500 for an experience which could very well suck didn't sound like a good deal to me, so it just never happened.

Yet when it comes to shooting a video for SCM, the logic of cost takes a different turn than what I'd do if I was just by myself. A couple thousand dollars for a location is feasible; it's just part of the process. And so, with most of the guys and I on a houseboat for the very first time, the 6th Anniversary Day Two begins on the open water.

"Alright, go," Rhett told me as I held the camera in the direction of the three guys on the bow of the ship.
"Oh, thanks for the cue," I laughed back at his permission for me to do my job.

I then went on to point out what had happened to Nathan just before the camera began; "I realized your shirt has the, uh, had your high school on it right before you, we started the camera."

Of course, I could've had him just change the shirt, but I thought it was cool that it was one more piece of evidence to quell the naysayers that Rhett and he really are in high school.

"So, yeah, turn around so we can see like it's got your year and it says 'SENIORS' down here, so anyway, we had to use some 'magic' black tape to cover up the actual school."

I continued talking about the fact that we were on a houseboat and how the scenery was so incredibly different than Las Vegas.

"So what are you guys thinking since like, I mean, obviously, you probably didn't expect this when you guys showed up... but no, it's okay? You're having an okay time?"
"It's good," Rhett replied.
"It's been an adventure," Kevin added.
"Lots of man sex and stuff?"
"Man sex... and stuff," Rhett repeated and nodded his head.
"That's what I like," Kevin joked.
"Ok, well, you guys are doing really well. I'm impressed."

I then had the guys do a quick tour of the boat, revealing along the way Ashton using his Navy skills to captain the vessel then showing off the galley and the very small bedrooms.

When we got to the top deck, Morris informed us that he was going to jump off the large rock cliff in the distance. I told him that that wasn't going to happen as he'd be lifeless, and the guys responded that they'd jump off the boat: that was far more feasible to me.
The guys, of course, wanted to jump off the boat nude, right then, but we were in certain eyesight of others. "Do you not, guys, see those other people like nearby?"

"Nearby? You mean those people right there?" Rhett asked.

"I can't see them so they can't see us," Kevin reasoned.

"Oh yeah, that's the way it works. It's sort of like peekaboo when you cover your eyes, like a little kid, nobody can see you if you cover your eyes."

I then went on to ask Morris and Cole their thoughts about the trip as well.

"So I asked them like so what do you guys think of your, uh, anniversary trip so far?"

"It's pretty bad ass," Morris declared.
"It's pretty sweet," Cole replied.

Indeed, the consensus seemed to be that even though the guys had to do some "not so straight things"™, the adventure still brought with it a bunch of cool things that they wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

"Let's all just strip down and jump nude," Rhett again tried to get into the water.

"No, okay, not just yet. Maybe in a little bit strip down and jump nude, but not right this second, ok."

"Alright."

A few minutes later, we found an alcove that was both secluded and picturesque, which also contained a cliff suitable for jumping.

The guys, however, had a very hard time waiting for the boat to be in a place before they could get in the water.

"Wait 'til the boat stops going," I told them.
"Yeah, right... that's the best time to jump off 'cause the boat's moving," Kevin replied.
"Flip a bitch and pick us up," he then told Ashton as he headed towards the stern.

Apparently, though, there were rocks making the water quite shallow right then, and the boat quickly reversed engines before they could jump off.

"Get rid of your shorts," I told Kevin as he prepared to make the jump off the now stopped boat.
He pulled them off then made a running jump off the back lower deck, leaping into the frigid water.

"Let me back on," he screamed. "It's so fucking cold!"
"I have no weiner right now."

"It's so cold. It's so cold," he repeated after he got back on board.

For the next few minutes, the guys debated whether they were going to jump into the cold water and from which cliff they would jump off, and I, of course, worried they would get hurt. I wanted something reasonable in height for the jump but the guys wanted to push their limits.

"You guys are insane," I said as I focused on the cliff from which they said they would jump.

Kevin added, "That's pretty high."

Then after a few seconds reflection, he volunteered his buddy to test the waters, so to speak: "Hey Morris, you're going first."

I was still reticent about the height of the cliff but I thought it was acceptable as the guys had far more experience cliff jumping than I did. If they were going to do it, though, they had to do it naked.

And so, completely starkers, four of them are at the back of the boat ready to jump in...

And at that point, well, you'll just have to watch the video.
Of course, there's nearly an hour to go.

And there's still the quad on the line. I mean, jumping naked off a cliff is fun and all, but it definitely takes something a little more to get a $10,000 quad.

Perhaps something like a heterosexual virgin sucking a dick before kissing another guy...

Perhaps a straight 18 year old bad ass swallowing cum and not even flinching...

Perhaps a straight high school senior and his multiple man load swallowing...

Perhaps you'll just have to watch and see...

Think you know what straight men teenagers won't do? Think again.™

Damn. I love my 5 naked straight guys in a six foot houseboat bedroom job!

Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 81kbps

Download Straight College Men - 6th Anniversary Day 2

Brenn Wyson vs Jack Hammer

Cast: Jack Hammer ,Brenn Wyson
Genres: Submission ,Anal ,Domination ,shaved ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Blowjob ,blond ,Jockstrap ,BDSM

The three time undefeated Brenn Wyson returns to NK this week to take on Jack Hammer, in what has been touted to be the match of the year. Brenn arrived with stitches in his eyebrow, from a previous fight, which set the tone for the day. This is Jack's second time on NK. He has kickboxing experience and is trained in jiu jitsu. If his fighting experience isn't enough to intimidate Brenn, then his humongous cock definitely will. He has a solid strategy to slam it into Brenn's tight ass, but only after he has his fun and wears his opponent down in the first three rounds. Brenn is strong and confident and refuses to take that giant dick. His plan is to rely on his boxing and MMA background to bring Jack down, keep him down and then tear his ass up. Watch as these two go head to head in what is sure to be an all out brawl.

Duration: 56:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brenn Wyson vs Jack Hammer

Jett Jax vs JJ Knight

Cast: Jett Jax ,JJ Knight
Genres: brunet ,switch ,the wall ,Facesitting ,Jockstrap ,BDSM ,big dick ,Athletic ,Anal ,Anal Fingering

Ready to reclaim his glory after an unsuccessful debut on Top Cock, Jett Jax is hungry for victory. The only thing standing in his way to redemption is newcomer JJ Knight. With his long, limber arms and legs, JJ thinks he'll have no problem owning his opponent on the mat. The speedos fly off immediately as the studs go at it in the first round, squeezing and pinning each other to the ground. The score remains tight throughout the second round as the contenders sexually torment each other in the ring. Thrilled by victory, the winner rides the loser's face. As he receives a sloppy rim job from the loser, the winner twists and pulls the loser's pathetic balls. The loser gets a taste of winner dick before taking it deep in his ass. Choked and fucked hard by the winner, the loser gratefully comes to his knees and accepts a hot load from the winner. He blows his own load onto the winner's foot before cleaning it off with his tongue.

Duration: 42:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jett Jax vs JJ Knight

This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Custodian of the Hole, Scene 3

Brian Bonds is painting an office space for the new director when Luka Sage barges in and realizes his new office still isn't done. Brian has seniority over the newly promoted stud and isn't going to take his smart mouth lightly. When Luka gets agitated with Brian, he quickly learns who's really in charge. Asserting dominance, Brian bends Luka over a desk and rims his tight hole out. After Brian has had his taste of Luka's ass, he puts Luka down on his knees and whips out his hard cock. Luka knows what Brian wants and he wraps his lips around Brian's swollen member. When Luka gets Brian as hard as he can, he bends over his desk to take the painters thick cock in his tight hole. Luka takes Brian's meat with pleasure, but Brian can sense Luka desires something a little bigger. As a surprise to Luka, Brian bends down and glides his fist deep into the executives pre-stretched hole. The hunky painter keeps plunging his hands deep into Luka's hole, stretching to more and more with every punch. Switching positions, the young exec lays back on his desk and takes Brian's hefty fist up his sore hole. After taking Brian's fist on his back, Luka sits up and rides Brian's hand until the feeling of Brian fisting him while sucking his cock is too much and Luka blows a thick load all over Brian's gloved hand.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5379kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Custodian of the Hole, Scene 3