Exclusive, extreme - Gays Unusual!

Cameron Adams vs Martin Lorenzo

Cast: Martin Lorenzo ,Cameron Adams
Genres: shaped ,Cock Worship ,muscular ,Domination ,versatile ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Submission ,Jockstrap ,Rimming
Video language: English

Sexy Cameron Adams goes up against tough guy Martin Lorenzo this week. This is Cameron's first time on NK, but he comes with a lot of confidence and plans to use the strength of his strong muscular legs to take down his opponent. With a record of 2:1, Martin is considered a veteran on NK. He returns this week, looking leaner and sexier than ever, with the intention of using his endurance to walk away with another win. Both guys are hot, muscular and ready to do what it takes to make the other swallow his cock and be his bottom bitch for the day! Who will it be this week?
PS: Cameron's second match was with Gianni Luca.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cameron Adams vs Martin Lorenzo

Arm Of One, Scene 3

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud

Over at the motor pool, Mason Garet tries to get our jeep ready before morning but can't keep his mind on his work with Ricky Sinz and Trey Casteel breathing heavy down his neck. Mason would rather get his own ass overhauled anyway. Ricky takes control, his foulmouth spitting orders in Mason's ear as Mason chows down on Trey's weaponry. Ricky puts Mason through all the paces, ordering him to fuck, suck, and open his ass wide. Trey and Ricky take turns working Mason's gaping hole till it stands at attention. Grease drips everywhere by the time they're done working Mason over to their sweaty satisfaction.

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6622kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Arm Of One, Scene 3

Race Cooper vs Trey Turner The Oil Match

Cast: Race Cooper ,Trey Turner
Genres: Humiliation ,body builder ,Submission ,Facesitting ,Cock Worship ,big dick ,Rimming ,Black ,black hair ,muscular

Two hot muscular studs are going at it on NK this week. Trey Turner 0-2 and he's desperately looking for a win. This is his third match and he has toughen up a lot. Race Cooper got chewed up by Brenn Wyson in his last match and and his record is now 1-1. Today he's looking for redemption. Nobody wants to lose and both want to fuck the other.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Race Cooper vs Trey Turner The Oil Match

Best Fisting Disorder

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brandon Moore, Axel Abysse
Genres: Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Leather

Chronic fisting bottom Brandon Moore is spending so much money and time on his obsession, his life is falling apart. Desperate for help, he visits the clinic of Dr. Strangeglove once again. In a last-ditch attempt to address Brandon's addiction, Dr. Strangeglove sends Brandon to a training facility to get a 'deeper understanding' of his issues. Brandon begins his treatment with Dr. Strangeglove's assistant, Axel Abysse, who licks his fingers and probes Brandon's hole. Spreading Brandon's cheeks, Axel bathes Brandon's crack with his tongue. To examine Brandon's man cave, Axel lubes up a giant metal spreader and pushes it in. When Axel squeezes the handle, the spreader widens up, showing Brandon's red guts. A massive, thick butt plug is next in line, and Brandon eagerly submits. Gloving up and coating his hands with sticky white lube, Axel reaches in and buries his hand up to the wrist. He trades his right hand for his left, and begins alternating quickly back and forth. Rolling on his back, Brandon jerks his cock as Axel dominates Brandon's sloppy hole with bucket-fulls of lube.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Best Fisting Disorder

Behind the scenes with me and my cocky mate Brad

Now you can come behind the scenes with me and my cocky mate Brad as he shows off in this fun horny strip show. Brad Hunter became one of our popular mates when he showed up last year, super horny and wanting to show off his extra large cock and cute tight bum. Today Brad is showing off in my old skates while trying not to fall over. And I gotta say that he looks extremely hot as I photograph him from the floor, with his big cock sticking out and his little hole flashing at me. I think you will enjoy this video as Brad plays up to the camera while I'm not watching. I can see why some many of our mates like him. Brad will be back soon in a hot tub shoot and new video.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 531.3 MB

Download Behind the scenes with me and my cocky mate Brad

Chris Burke vs. Connor Patricks

Cast: Connor Patricks ,Chris Burke
Genres: toned ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,unshaved ,muscular ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Cock Worship ,Rimming ,shaped

Connor Patricks returns to Top Cock with a perfect record, and nothing will take that away from him- except maybe Chris Burke. Chris arrives without a formal training, but with a hard body toned by farm life. The two grapple through an explosive first round, ready to flip, claw and grope their way to victory. The second round maintains the same wild energy: Both contenders stay neck-and-neck on the scoreboard as their hard cocks slap each other's faces and their beefy legs lock tight around their opponent's bodies. After the hot and sweaty battle, the winner triumphantly spanks some sense into the loser's ass and throws him to the ground for a punishing face sit. With his face fucked without remorse or mercy, the loser is brought to his knees as the winner takes him for a pony ride before plunging his dick deep inside. In an act of generosity, the winner allows the loser to cum first as he rides the victorious cock. After cleaning up his messy seed on the winner's chest, the loser is again tossed to the mat and receives a face full of hot jizz.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chris Burke vs. Connor Patricks

Mr. Keys Owns Your Cock

Cast: Sebastian Keys

On the floor of this dark dungeon you await Sebastian Keys in his leather chaps. You are hungry to grovel and submit your cock to him. You are commanded to take out your cock and stroke it for Mr. Keys. First you need to be disciplined and the riding crop comes out. A little intimidation gets your cock rock hard. But you won't just get to cum, not while Mr. Keys boots are dirty and feet are sweaty. It's time for some boot worship, then maybe, just maybe he'll let you shoot your load.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps

File size: 592.2 MB

Download Mr. Keys Owns Your Cock

Dominic Pacifico: QuaranKink

Cast: Dominic Pacifico

Dominic Pacifico is so horny he can barely stand it. Especially now, at home under stay-at-home orders. What else is he going to do besides jerk his big hard cock, powerfuck his ass with a ribbed dildo on a fucking machine, and top it off with metal sounding? He straps on a leather mask, then goes to town, working his cock and hole, constantly tugging at his balls with a chain. He finally unloads a ton of cum, spraying down the dildo still soaked with his ass juice!

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominic Pacifico: QuaranKink