Exclusive, extreme - Gays Unusual!

Father Clown And The Beasthood

Video language: English

Most Beautiful Boys 1 has some real eye candy on show as a host of beautiful young twinks fuck and suck for your viewing pleasure! This sumptuous dvd will delight those who love their boys fit, young and full of cum! Two cute youngsters dressed as sailors kiss and cuddle on a kitchen table. They whip up a storm with their expert cock sucking before serving up a meaty cock in the hole! The action is intense as both fill their appetites with a full face of sea-men! Next it's off the woods where two twinks kiss on the bon of a car. Cocks are sucked and assholes plied before meaty cocks plough full throttle into fleshy, ripe arses. Three red hot lovers ignite the next scene with some seriously hot sucking before one lucky guy gets a warm cream pasting in a cum scene not to be missed! Two young twinks, at home alone, entertain themselves with some sloppy cock sucking and ball sac groping before a deep anal intrusion while the dvd concludes with two young scamps dressed up in period costume sucking and fucking until the jizz flies everywhere. Accept no imitations - this one's the real deal, the boys really are beautiful!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2957kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Father Clown And The Beasthood

Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene #02 (Seamus O'Reilly, Colin Bryant, Joey D) [720p]

Seamus O'Reilly and Colin Bryant are led into Fisty's Barber Shop by top barber Joey D. Seamus reclines in the barber's chair, and Colin sits on Seamus' face. As Seamus rims Colin's hole, Joey D lubes up his left arm and pushes his fist into Seamus' hole. As his fat cock throbs in its cock ring, Seamus opens himself up wide for Joey's thick, muscular arm. Seamus switches out with Colin, who sits down on Joey's right fist, using the power of gravity to impale himself on Joey's arm. Getting on all fours, Colin takes Joey's fist up the ass as Seamus stands and feeds his cock to Colin's mouth. With both of Joey's arms warmed up, Seamus and Colin kneel side by side as Joey penetrates both of them with his fists. Their tight holes stretch wider than ever as Joey pushes himself in wrist-deep. Colin and Seamus get on their backs, pulling their legs back by the knees as Joey continues his overpowering anal punching assault. Standing up, Seamus and Joey stand over Colin's face and stroke their cocks until they drench him with massive cumshots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 946.8 MB

Download Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene #02 (Seamus O'Reilly, Colin Bryant, Joey D) [720p]

Fistpack Vol25

Slim, sexy, and seductive, Steven and Justin are two house boys who earn some extra cash clearing the homes of wealthy clients. Pleasing their clients, smooth twinks Steven and Justin work hard, and player harder as they clean the homes of the wealthy, in their underwear. When cute, but insatiable Steven covers for his friend, he meets muscle stud Neil Stevens, handsome as hell and with a dick to match his huge torso, there's going to explosive sex from the very beginning!! Threesome fucking throughout, with huge dicks and the prettiest boys around, it's one house-call we all want to answer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:07
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1384kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fistpack Vol25

William Higgins - Ambush Massage Vol 8

Release Year: 2024
Studio: William Higgins

A good massage will refresh and reinvigorate most anyone that receives one. But these boys are getting more than they bargained for with this cock-crazed masseuse! Watch as an erotic massage makes these horn-dogs spew their sticky loads in an explosive ending to four sizzling hot scenes! They've got it all...movie star looks, great bodies and pretty, uncut cocks! Something that makes this masseuse want to polish more than Pecs and abs...he gets the love muscle too. These hard-bodied twinks get stroked, fondled and anally pleased until they lose all control.

Duration: 1:41:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download William Higgins - Ambush Massage Vol 8

Fistpack Vol26

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Duration: 1:43:58
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Fistpack Vol26

Dr Office Fisting, Scene #01 (Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter)

In the doctor's office exam room, Seamus O'Reilly is bent down on all fours and taking two fingers up his tight hole from Hugh Hunter. As Seamus bears down on the examination table, Hugh slowly introduces more fingers in Seamus. Hugh keeps checking in on his patient asking him 'how does that feel' in which Seamus replies in an urging tone, 'You gonna stretch me more?' Hugh replaces his fingers with his fat cock to quicken the dilation process on Seamus' ass. After Hugh delivers some pleasurable thrusts with his sizeable cock, he gloves up and enters Seamus with three fingers, then four, then his entire fist. Seamus moans out 'open my ass up' as Hugh stretches his inner walls with his hefty fist. When Seamus' hole is at maximum width, Hugh punches his hole from the inside out. Each time Hugh releases his fist, Seamus' gaping center reveals a gleaming rose bud for Hugh to shove back in. To take his fist even deeper, Hugh lays his patient on his back and handballs Seamus' hole while Hugh jerks his fat cock. With Hugh's arm deep in his insides, Seamus lets off a massive thick load all over his abs.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

Download Dr Office Fisting, Scene #01 (Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter)

Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion)

Mustached hunk Nate Grimes wants to make sure gym buddy Ace Stallion is completely stretched out before their big workout. When a rubdown on the locker room bench isn't enough, the two pals agree that Ace could use some internal stretching as well. Nate lubes up Ace's ass with his tongue before using his hard 8' cock to bareback the jock's smooth hole. With Ace on all fours and his shorts pushed down to his knees, Nate's fist begins to work its way inside of Ace. Nate then brings it to the next level by using his dick to fuck Ace while simultaneously keeping a fist inside of his stretched-out hole. After a few more intense thrusts of Nate's raw cock and some strokes from his own hand, Ace moans, shoots his load, and gets ready to hit the gym showers.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps

File size: 783.2 MB

Download Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Ace Stallion)

Sounding Vol1

The series continues with some of the hottest and freakiest Dorm Life ever. Dorm Life 14 The Dick Down, delivers some of the best in big Black dicks! Seven scenes of incredible Black on Black sex action, facials, orgies and threeways!

Duration: 1:33:31
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1412kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sounding Vol1

Fistpack 22 Fists Away

Slim, sexy, and seductive, Steven and Justin are two house boys who earn some extra cash clearing the homes of wealthy clients. Pleasing their clients, smooth twinks Steven and Justin work hard, and player harder as they clean the homes of the wealthy, in their underwear. When cute, but insatiable Steven covers for his friend, he meets muscle stud Neil Stevens, handsome as hell and with a dick to match his huge torso, there's going to explosive sex from the very beginning!! Threesome fucking throughout, with huge dicks and the prettiest boys around, it's one house-call we all want to answer.

Duration: 1:28:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1676kbps
Audio: 218kbps

Download Fistpack 22 Fists Away