Exclusive, extreme - Gays Unusual!

Fistpack Vol. 12: Fist And Shout Part 1

Studio: Raging Stallion Studios / Fisting Central

Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature, David said. These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved performing for my camera. No doubt about it!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:27
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fistpack Vol. 12: Fist And Shout Part 1

Billy Essex Worshiped by Casey Cooper 720p

Cast: Billy Essex, Casey Cooper

I gave Billy the perfect present for his birthday! Worshiped his hot muscles and gorgeous feet, and it was turning him on so much, he took his cock out and started stroking as I sucked his toes! I had to taste that dick as well, and in a surprising turn of events, he wanted to stroke me off this time so I could finish! It was so hot, and always a good time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 619.1 MB

Download Billy Essex Worshiped by Casey Cooper 720p

Jay - Slick-Dick - Rising vs Jimmy - The Bulldozer - Bullet

Cast: Jimmy Bullet ,Jay Rising
Genres: the wall ,Submission ,brunet ,versatile ,Anal Fingering ,bottom ,Anal ,Facesitting ,Domination ,shaped
Video language: English

Returning after his win against Billy "Body Slam" Santoro we have Jimmy "The Bulldozer" Bullet. With an extensive military background to back him up, Bulldozer says he's ready to break his opponent in half like a toothpick and turn him into his fuckdoll when it comes time for the sex round. His opponent, Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising sees things quite differently, he plans on staying in close so that Bulldozer's long reach will be useless and then when the timing's right, squash him like a bug. These hot studs have their asses on the line and it's an all out balls to the wall fight as they battle for complete, sexual dominancy.

Duration: 44:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jay - Slick-Dick - Rising vs Jimmy - The Bulldozer - Bullet

Sepanta Worshiped by Casey 720p

Cast: Sepanta, Casey

Wow! That's all I can say. Sep has everything you could want out of an alpha. Hot body, tight muscles, and absolute perfect feet and soles! I was in heaven. He could see how much I was turned on and enjoying it, so he kept teasing me the entire way. It didn't take me very long to let my load out! I tried to hold back as much as I could, but with a God like him, it was difficult! I really could've worshiped him all day. Just stunning.

Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 786.8 MB

Download Sepanta Worshiped by Casey 720p

Peachy Boy Worshiped: Casey Cooper & Peachy Boy 720p

Cast: Casey Cooper, Peachy Boy

"Been a long time coming seeing you." But the wait is over! I finally got to taste Peachy's delicious, beautiful feet, and of course, that famous peach of his. This was everything I hoped it would be and more, and instead of a description, I'll let the video do all the talking.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 933.6 MB

Download Peachy Boy Worshiped: Casey Cooper & Peachy Boy 720p

Thiago's Fist Academy Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DarkAlleyXT
Cast: Thiago Romero, Andy Star
Genres: Dildo Toys, Fisting Handballing, Fetish Kink, Jockstraps

Fisting stud Thiago Romeo continues his quest to take Andy Star's two fists up his sweet ass. Can he do it? Of course he can.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2364kbps

File size: 335.9 MB

Download Thiago's Fist Academy Part 2

Jessie - Cut-Throat - Colter vs Jeremy - Stonewall - Stevens The Muscle Match!

Cast: Jeremy Stevens ,Jessie Colter
Genres: Gay ,Athletic ,big dick ,bottom ,Humiliation ,shaped ,BDSM ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,Domination

You may recognize Jessie Colter and Jeremy Stevens from KinkMen but you've never seen them fight on NK. Both fighters are desperate for the win and more important, the right to fuck. Jessie is confident his strong legs and upper body strength are all he'll need to win this fight. Jeremy isn't worried, he thinks his opponent is too pretty and dainty to even pose a threat. Jessie sets the pace for the fight, quickly sitting on Jeremy's face and punching his rock hard abs. Jeremy answers right back, catching Jessie in a deep cradle and smacking his ass till he screams at the top of his lungs. Morgan Black happens to show up early for his fight and is so hot and horny from watching that he can't help but bring his hard cock to the sex round. Sexy, raw action and the stakes set high, make this one hot match you won't soon forget.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jessie - Cut-Throat - Colter vs Jeremy - Stonewall - Stevens The Muscle Match!

Roman Rivers vs Gianni Luca

Cast: Roman Rivers ,Gianni Luca
Genres: Gay ,Tattoo ,unshaved ,bottom ,muscular ,Muscle ,switch ,versatile ,Facesitting ,Anal Fingering

Roman Rivers returns to NK with his huge muscles, big dick, and some upgraded wrestling skills. He's going to take down Gianni Luca and use him like his own little bitch. Sexy fucker Gianni will give it all he has to dominate Roman on the mat and protect his sweet little fuckhole from being by Roman's hard cock. Two hot studs fight it out for the bragging rights that come with victory and the chance to humiliate the loser and fuck his tight hole in celebration.

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Roman Rivers vs Gianni Luca