Exclusive, extreme - Gays Unusual!

ProjectYstudios Latex Bitch Owned by Redneck

Studio: projectYstudios
Cast: Pup Logan, Pup Sparkle

Just look at you kneeling in front of me in your skin-tight latex. Hungry for a big redneck cock. You have to earn it first bitch. Show me your willing hole and lick my sneakers. First I'll fuck your face before I destroy your ass. You'll moan so loudly that the neighbors will complain when I shoot my fat load of cum into your used hole and lock you securely with a plug until I need you again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download ProjectYstudios Latex Bitch Owned by Redneck

Berlin Bare Butts

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wurstfilm
Cast: Alexej Dostojewski, Anton Dickson, Chris Forny
Genres: Bareback, Double Penetration, Piss, Fisting, Oral Sex, Rimming, Hunks

Ass grenades Alert: This time juicy drumsticks are devoured by greedy holes. So macht man sex fun: As stagger three guys in her life and Fickrausch commute between mare and stallion back and forth ..

Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:10
Video: 960x544, XviD, 2349kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Berlin Bare Butts

CBoys - Colby Keller & the Camera Man

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Colby Keller doesn't exactly play by the rules. With his anthropology degree and sex advice videos, you could call him a free-thinking intellectual that beats his own path... as well as others' asses. He considers himself "mostly a top" (just ask Anthony Romero), but has always fantasized about being tied up and taken advantage of. With his brains, his aggressive and flirty personality, and huge cock, Colby is one guy that attracts all kinds of men.
Take our camera guy for instance. What started as an innocent interview soon turned into touching, sucking, rimming, and... who knows what else? Our lucky staff member will only know for sure what happened, but he did manage to film himself fulfilling Colby's bondage fantasy. With his hands helplessly tied together and his cock getting jerked off and sucked, Colby made some pretty amazing faces.
He also spewed about a gallon of cum at the end. When his heavy breathing finally returned to normal, Colby said he'd never filmed anything like that before. On top of it being his first time being tied up, it was also his first time fooling around with the camera guy on set. Hopefully it won't be his last!

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 408.1 MB

Download CBoys - Colby Keller & the Camera Man

Vasek Konik vs. Terry Torson - Wrestling

Two of the hottest, most handsome guys imaginable feature in this submission wrestling match,Vasek Konik and the shaven headed Terry Torson. Oh they do look good as they warm up, helping each other with some stretching exercises. Vasek's white briefs bulge beautifully as he stretches. As the match gets underway the guys grapple each other and roll all over the mats. It seems that Vasek may well have a semi-hard in his underwear. Perhaps it distracts him as he loses the first round. When the underwear comes off, before they restart, we see Vasek's dick is very large indeed, and it does seem to be somewhat swollen. As they stretch their muscles, straining to gain control of each other the guys look so good. It seems they may have missed a score, as Terry submits, but the score isn't changed. He wins the next couple of rounds, despite all Vasek's efforts. As they work we get some great views of their cocks and asses. Vasek is determined to win a round and he does. Then, with his legs wrapped tight around Terry's head he another submission. They both look so good as they try everything to gain the upper hand, and with a leg hold Vasek has Terry in some difficulty, the sweat coating his face. Neither is prepared to give any quarter and the rounds are shared until they take a break at 7-7, to oil each other's bodies. Vasek pays a lot of attention to oiling Terry's cock, as well as the rest of him. Then Terry takes the oil and coats Vasek too. He is somewhat more reticent on oiling Vasek's massive tool, but does it. The break seems to have worked well for Terry and when they resume wrestling he moves into a 10-8 victory. Settling down for a wank off the guys are soon hard. They reach over and wank each other for a while and then Vasek leans over and sucks Terry's cock. As they resume wanking, Vasek's cock gets even harder and Terry cant take his eyes off it as Vasek shoots his cum all over the mats. Terry needs to cum too and kneels, over Vasek and cums all over his right legs as Vasek continues wanking himself. His cock just wont go down. They move to the shower to clean up with Vasek's dick still a wonderful state, after a great match.

Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2507kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 743.9 MB

Download Vasek Konik vs. Terry Torson - Wrestling

FitnessPapi Handwarmer - Fitness Papi fists John Thomas

Studio: FitnessPapi
Cast: Handwarmer

It was a cold day in LA, so John Thomas came over to Papi's to be his personal hand warmer. A hot collab full of punches, depth, piss and a blossoming rose that Papi devours.

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 860.9 MB

Download FitnessPapi Handwarmer - Fitness Papi fists John Thomas

Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Korben David, Lee Heyford, Matthieu Paris, Tommy Rawlins, Violator
Genres: Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

They bring you a grease-splashing, punch-out performance of Matthieu Paris with Matthias von Fistenberg, and in another scene with cute cub Tommy Rawlins who gets two hands in two minutes.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1941kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Ari Koyote, Joel Someone

Studio: JockPussy

Joel smiles as he looks up and down Ari's body. He loves his boyish good looks and athletic frame. They makeout as Ari grabs onto his scruffy friend's neck, holding him close as their passion ignites. Ari's skilled mouth shifts from Joel's lips to his long, strong shaft, bobbing his head up and down as Joel looks on in awe and delight. Joel's mouth stands agape as he feels his cock worked like never before, leading him to return the favor on his trans buddy. As Joel's tongue works over his wet, throbbing pussy, Ari's moans excite him even more. He laps around his swelling cock, getting him good and ready to receive his raw meat deep and hard. With Ari positioned on all fours, Joel has the perfect position to watch as he slides his dick in and out, wrapped tightly in Ari's sexy bonus hole."

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1195kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

Download Ari Koyote, Joel Someone

Str8Hell Bobby vs Axel - Wrestling

Studio: Str8Hell

Bobby Orel is matched against Axel Ross for submission wrestling. Dressed in see-thru wrestling outfits they do some stretching to warm up. Then they begin the match. Quickly grabbing at each other as they roll on the mats Bobby starts to pull at Axel's suit. They actually each pull at the suits as they grapple with each other. Booby manages to pull Axel's down to bare his ass and expose his cock more fully. Axel quickly does the same to Bobby, so both are fully naked. They each try to gain decent hold with Bobby soon able to gain a submission. His cock is rock hard as they begin the 2nd round. Again they quickly fall to the mats as they grab at each other. The bodies are closely entwined as they roll around. Asses get slapped playfully too as each tries for a hold. Axel manages to level the score with a neck hold. Round three proceeds in the same way with Bobby scoring again. Then they take a break to oil each other all over. The slick bodies slide over the mats as they resume the match. Agan Axel is able to level the score. But it is Bobby who is the eventual winner. Then they settle down to wank. With hard cocks they wank each other briefly. Then Axel, wanking hard, is the first to shoot his load. Bobby keeps wanking until he unloads as well. Then they both go off to the shower to clean up.

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 638.4 MB

Download Str8Hell Bobby vs Axel - Wrestling

Raw Hedonism With Fetish Anal Fuck

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Christian Hunt, Damien Silver, Bruno 666, Dan Line, Patrick Boz, Zan Alexander
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Anal, Oral, Dildo, Toys, Rimming, Mask, Interracial, Fingering, Tattoos
Video language: English

Join these hot masked avenging bare backers for some hot raw, dirty, nasty sex. Watch warm jiz planted deep inside beefcake bottoms. This is pure raw fucking and deep throat cock sucking of the best kind. Don't miss 100% beef from Knightbreeders.

Duration: 1:40:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1968kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Raw Hedonism With Fetish Anal Fuck

Toe Licking Asian Twinks

Studio: AsianBoyFeet.com
Video language: English

I found Mod's advert in the personals: 'Thai boy searching for beautiful feet to worship. I have a smooth size 10 foot myself. I'm looking to sniff, bite, lick and fuck cute gay boy feet!' It wasn't long before I called him in and paired him up with M, a lean, tall and dark Thai boy with a pair of defined, dark size 11's. These 2 were were a perfect pair. Take your shoes off and let your feet breathe as you watch these two devour each other's toes.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 540x360, AVC (H.264), 751kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 66.4 MB

Download Toe Licking Asian Twinks