Exclusive collection - Pregnant / Lactating!

Sammie Cee Pregnant Step Daddy Fuck

Video language: English

I come home from a bad day at school as everyone is making fun of my pregnant body, I come in to see you, my step-daddy, for some reassurance. I know it's our little secret, that you got me pregnant, and I wont tell anyone. But that doesnt mean we have to stop having our own fun, while no-one else is home I want you to fuck me again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24767kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sammie Cee Pregnant Step Daddy Fuck

oldster Daddy

Cast: Skye Avery , Jack Moore , JW Ties
Genres: All Sex, Amateur, Pregnant

I'm not sure if you know this about man, but he really wants to have another little. The older he gets, the more he wants to preserve his legacy. Her hormones are raging, her belly is big, and her pussy is wet! This pregnant babe wants a cock and it doesn't matter whose cock!

Duration: 1:47:34
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1986kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download oldster Daddy

Fuck me baby

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Zaya Cassidy
Genres: Pregnant, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, All sex

You drive to the beach on a perfect day. It's so peaceful, and you're sure Zaya has a lot on her mind with that little baby cooking inside of her belly. You walk back up the hill back to your room, and study her perfect body on the steep hill - Zaya is filling out nicely. After she wakes up she kisses your hand. Zaya loves your tongue on her pussy, and after she sucks on your cock you get to fuck. Since it's getting harder to move around to different positions you're limited on on ways to penetrate her. Zaya can still sit in front of your cock to jerk you off.

Duration: 34:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6558kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fuck me baby

Sammie Cee Pregnant Fuck And Creampie From Behind

I begin by showing off my pregnant body in some sexy black lingerie, my belly is getting so big now. I start sucking his cock until it"s throbbing in my mouth. I turn around and he begins fucking me from behind, starting slowly and then picking up the pace, showing a few different angles so you can see my nice round belly while he fucks me, he then blows his load inside my pussy, exactly where I like it.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25002kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sammie Cee Pregnant Fuck And Creampie From Behind