Exclusive collection - Pregnant / Lactating!

Zaya Cassidy 2017 3

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Zaya Cassidy
Genres: Pregnant, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, All sex
Video language: English

She can sit in front of you to jerk you off
You drive to the beach on a perfect day. It's so peaceful, and you're sure Zaya has a lot on her mind with that little baby cooking inside of her belly. You walk back up the hill back to your room, and study her perfect body on the steep hill - Zaya is filling out nicely. After she wakes up she kisses your hand. Zaya loves your tongue on her pussy, and after she sucks on your cock you get to fuck. Since it's getting harder to move around to different positions you're limited on on ways to penetrate her. Zaya can still sit in front of your cock to jerk you off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6558kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Zaya Cassidy 2017 3

Senja aka Sweetie Plum Pregnant Solo

Senja has some exciting news, and she reveals what it is by slipping her green dress over her head: she's pregnant! She lovingly caresses her big belly in her lingerie, then tugs down her bra to uncover her breasts. Since her last shoot, they've grown several cup sizes, and her nipples have gotten much darker. After pulling down her panties, she stands in the nude, her fair skin glowing as she steps on a scale to check how her pregnancy is progressing.

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Senja aka Sweetie Plum Pregnant Solo

StepDaddy I Wanna Catch The Pregnant 1080p

Cast: Maria Jade, Alice Merchesi
Genres: Pregnant

Dear Diary, Being 8 mos pregnant I'm constantly horny so it's no surprise I wake stepDaddy up for morning sex. Today though things took a pretty wild turn. Stepdaddy was pounding me doggystyle when my adopted step-sister walked in on us. I knew she had been watching me with stepdaddy and even spent some special time with him but what she said totally shocked me. She just looked a both of us and said "StepDaddy I wanna catch the pregnant Too". Next thing I know I'm getting my pregnant pussy eaten while stepdaddy pounded her wet pussy. Stepdaddy fucked her until he was able to fill her fertile womb. As soon as he was done I snuck myself a taste or two. I sure hope she gets pregnant too, I can't wait to return the favor!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 827.6 MB

Download StepDaddy I Wanna Catch The Pregnant 1080p

Pregnant, Creamed And Licked Clean 4K

Cast: Maria Jade, Alice Merchesi
Genres: Pregnant

When Maria was 6 or 7 mos pregnant we had a fun night together and Alice. We were live on cam so we had several people tipping us for things before our main show. Alice and Maria teased each others pussies and wound up in a hot 69. Before long Maria was blowing me while Alice fingered her pussy. Somehow or another what started out as 2 girls kissing in front of me ended up with Alice making herself cum while cleaning my creampie from Marias pussy. Needless to say it was one hot clusterfuck!

Duration: 20:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11349kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pregnant, Creamed And Licked Clean 4K

Lisa, Monica, Victor 2017

Cast: Lisa, Monica, Victor
Genres: pregnant, lesbian, toys, anal, piss, cunnilingus, blowjob, big tits, cumshot

We really loves debutant couples who wanna try themselves in front of camera This time an opened minded couple arrives with their private girlfriend. As you see the wife is heavily pregnant, she is in the 9th month but still loves and enjoys sex every day! We filmed them on the beach and in their private flat also, they did everything: vibrator and lesbian games - and threesome fucking too...

Duration: 32:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2222kbps

File size: 552.2 MB

Download Lisa, Monica, Victor 2017

Three on the 9th month

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Pregnant, Pissing, BJ, Lesbian, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: German

Drei shwangere Schlampen im 9. Monat, die sich von Mannern und Frauen lecken, ficken und voll-pissen lassen. Allen voran Nicki, die sich sogar von ihrer Mutter voll-last!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:38:32
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 983.2 MB

Download Three on the 9th month

Kiera Winters & Violet Monroe 2017

Cast: Kiera Winters & Violet Monroe
Genres: Oral, Handjob, Footjob, Hairy, Pregnant

Kiera Winters is glowing! She and Violet want to have a little fun with you in a hotel. They have great chemistry and you can tell that this is going to be a great date already. Once they strip out of their clothes for you to compare their bodies, they march right to bed. How cute, their toenails are matching. Sharing is caring so they each grab a hand and put it on your cock to give you a great handjob. They also take turns masturbating with a Hitachi vibrator while the other gives you a blowjob. You love seeing them both giving you footjobs and finally jerking you off until you cum all over Kiera's puffy, pregnant feet.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps

File size: 486.1 MB

Download Kiera Winters & Violet Monroe 2017

Senja aka Sweetie Plum - Pregnant Solo 1080p

Cast: Senja aka Sweetie Plum

Senja has some exciting news, and she reveals what it is by slipping her green dress over her head: she's pregnant! She lovingly caresses her big belly in her lingerie, then tugs down her bra to uncover her breasts. Since her last shoot, they've grown several cup sizes, and her nipples have gotten much darker. After pulling down her panties, she stands in the nude, her fair skin glowing as she steps on a scale to check how her pregnancy is progressing. Senja reclines on the couch and grabs her ankles, spreading her legs to show off her shaved pussy. Then she gets on the floor on her hands and knees, her golden blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, as she raises her firm bum in the air. Carefully pinching her nipple, she squeezes breast milk onto her fingertips, then relaxes naked to write in her diary.,

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Senja aka Sweetie Plum - Pregnant Solo 1080p