Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Body Hunt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

お金をとって逃げちゃう手筈だったのに寝てしまったのは僕!?今まで色んなオジサンから騙し取ってきた分を今日ここで未使用ピンクア〇ルをみっちり使われて清算することになる.めっちゃお小遣いが欲しいから男相手でも頑張るノンケ学生。

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1542kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Body Hunt

Beijing Dance Academy Dancer ZYC Yichen - Episode 7

大人気モデル結城悠が、ついに登場!!
4人の汗と精子を浴びながら、快楽に堕ちていく!
口やケツマンコで3人のイカせ、ぐじょぐじょマンコで感じまくる。
最後の大量射精は大興奮です!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:48
Video: 480x856, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

Download Beijing Dance Academy Dancer ZYC Yichen - Episode 7

エロ宅配交尾

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

フェロモン全開のお兄さんたちが訪問先で、お客様の勃起チ○コで初めて味わうケツ穴絶頂!サービス向上のためにどんな要求も我慢していく.イケメンスリ筋配達員たちがあなたのお家までお届けにイキます!毎日配達で鍛えた身体で必死に腰を振りまくる!こんなエロい宅配員がくるなら毎日頼んでしまう!仕事途中の雄臭い匂いに興奮してフル勃起!汗も涎も混ぜあいながらのディープキス!必死に抵抗するチンコには逆らえない!?ケツ穴ぱくぱくさせながら放心状態!

Duration: 2:01:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download エロ宅配交尾

アスリート専門全裸整体

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

名の男子体育学生を狙う変態整体師の巧妙なセクハラメニュー。特別メニューで淫らにイカされる現役アスリトイケンたち!室温はどんどん高くなり頬は紅潮し、カラダからは汗がダラダラ流れ落ちていく.腰の改善のためと騙して次々と鍛えられたアナルをハメまくる!最高のフィジカルでどんな体位もすぐ対応!全部丸見えの恥ずかしいマッサージ!狂うほどの快感に身悶え仰け反り、何度も絶頂を繰り返す!気持ちいいときは、恥ずかしがらずに反応してくださいね!

Duration: 2:04:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download アスリート専門全裸整体

Fluid

Genres: Group Sex ,Pissing
Video language: English

Letting it flow freely, Boykakke has got some hot twink pissing and cumming, all for you. Enjoy the fluid as the boys "give their all." Grouping these hotties together makes for even more fun; all up in each other's business. As the camera zooms in, every inch is aroused and pounded. We go deep "in" and outdoors to provide only the wettest Asians. With the compilation "streaming" along, feel free to join in the fun; don't forget your water wings.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 992.7 MB

Download Fluid

The Dishboy

Cast: Hiroto ,Tatsushi

We have one hell of a hot and horny update for you this week at Japanboyz. Tatsushi is home a long day's work, still wearing his work uniform. Hiroto has also been doing some domestic chores, namely, the dishes. Once Tatsushi sees his sexy dish boy's beautiful ass, he is getting hard and horny... Hiroto can't wait to undress Tatsushi from his business suit and get down to sucking his cock. First though he has to lick some nipples, and after applying some cream, he licks all of the whip cream off of Tatsushi's sweet nipples. Next our horny dish washer goes to town on that cock, sucking it tell it's nice and hard. Tatsushi then gets Hiroto up on the kitchen sink, his legs up in the air and asshole puckering for some cock. Tatsushi can hardly wait to insert his dick into that hot and wet hole, as he gives Hiroto's Horny and Hot Hole a rim job. Finally he inserts his hard cock and fucks Hiroto on the kitchen sink. After some good hard pounding, he moves this cute little fuckable Japanese boy to the table, where he continues to pound that ass. When he takes out his cock, Hiroto's hole is all sloppy, wet, and wide open from the fuck.Finally Tatsushi cums all over this boy's sexy body and proceeds to lick all the cum up before giving him some wet kisses, cum bubbles burping in their mouths.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 447.2 MB

Download The Dishboy

Miracle Athlete Spark and Humiliation - Yuu

眼差しの美青年野球王子が遂に禁断のベールを脱いだ!
01:初撮影
スカウトから数ヶ月何とかコンタクトに成功!車の中でのエロ行為!
初めての男から性感責めに興奮してしまったビンビンチンポからは白濁汁大量漏らし!
02:初アナルfuck!
佑という野球選手の大きなお尻のど真ん中の雄穴にズップリと俺のチンポを挿しこみザーメンまみれにする日を待っていた!
本能のままに生掘り絶頂FUCK!
03:佑の強制フェラチオ!
黙ってじっくりねっとり大きなチンポを口いっぱいに咥えさせて尿道、裏筋、玉を丹念に舐めさせる快感!
最後は口と顔に思いっきり大発射!
04:佑&恵介の性処理fuck!(タチ)
練習に明け暮れるピッチャーとキャッチャーの秘密の関係!
『今日溜まってるから出したいから尻出して!』女房役の恵介のアナルにねじ込む敏感チンポ!
05:回転椅子生堀りアナルfuck!
佑のデカ尻を突き出させおちょぼアナルにギンギン勃起したチンポをガッツリ生でねじ込み奥の奥まで
掻き回すド変態征服ナマFUCK!

Duration: 2:13:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Miracle Athlete Spark and Humiliation - Yuu

Horny Ironing

Wan is my newest new cummer and my newest college buddy recruit I was able to get in front of my camera. I really love it when I can get my friends to do some household chores for me in the nude, so I told Wan to start ironing my shirt. Soon my slutty buddy got a call from a recent fuck, and started to get horny. It wasn't long before he took off his shirt to reveal is tight little body and before I knew it the underwear was coming off and his big fat cock sitting straight up! My camera kept rolling as he began to stroke his delicious meat...

Duration: 9:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Horny Ironing