Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Khan's B-day Brings Lots Of Play Part Two

Cast: Hisoka Botan ,Khan ,Kiba ,Reiji ,Seki Tabuchi ,Souma
Video language: English

As the paired up boys suck and play, looks like Khan's not the only one having a nice "b-day." Hisoka's big cock gets compared to a candle; Khan says the boy's, "crazy dick" doesn't all fit in his mouth. But, as we watch, Khan keeps trying. On the count of three, I have the boys choose partners for fucking. Reiji and Kiba stay together; once you find a guy's "hot spot," it's too good to let go. Khan chooses Souma and Hisoka goes with Seki.Los of sucking and kissing continues as the boys "squeeze in" for more fun. With the bottom boys lie on their backs, they are lubed and "entered," some faster than others. Each pair takes their time to enjoy "all that is offer." By the end of this second part, most of the dicks are up and "internal penetration" is in full swing. Next week's part has some "explosive endings," but it's all for a "happy" purpose.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7135kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Khan's B-day Brings Lots Of Play Part Two

Men's Street Part 2

あらゆる場所でスカウトしたノンケをそのままエロ撮影!!
体育会大学生たちが.
自宅、ホテル、雑居ビルなどで雄変態ワールドを初体験!!
前作出演の高身長バスケ部が友達と出演する特別企画も撮りおろし!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:05:01
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1433kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Men's Street Part 2

Capy Part 0706

撮り下ろしで未公開となっていた3タイトルがセットになり販売開始!!全員初登場のオナニー&手コキ特集!!1本で3人分のエロが見れちゃうお得パックで価格ももちろんお得!?是非お楽しみください!

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1007kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 275.2 MB

Download Capy Part 0706

A Little Dab'll Do Ya

Cast: Musashi
Genres: Interviews
Video language: English

Meet Musashi. He is 25 years old, straight, between girl friends, and looking to earn some extra cash. When I asked him if he was camera shy, I was very happy to hear his reply; No. He's got a great body and what an ass! I'm sorry to say I didn't catch it on film this time. He has what I call a "marshmellow" ass; meaty cheeks and squeezably soft. One you can lay your head on and fall asleep with a big shit eating grin on your face :)While still in his clothes, Musashi starts off rubbing his chest paying special attention to his nipples. Then runs one of his hands down to his crotch and massages his cock and balls while still playing with his nipple with the other. When he takes off his shirt, we get our first glimpse of his fit upper body; "I could kiss that boy's tummy all day." He then slips off his pants and massages his crotch still in his underwear. From the looks of things, he's got a nice package too.After taking off his underwear, he strokes his cock and I suggested he use the cock sleeve and some lube. When he grabbed the lube, it actually came out faster than he expected and wound up with a "glob" all over himself and the bed. All I could think was "a little dab'll do ya." Sliding on the cock sleeve, Musashi needs know instructions on what to do with it. After a while, the cock sleeve served its purpose and time to get down to business and take matters into his own hands.Afterwards, we talked to Musashi and hope we can interest him enough to come back and next time, let one of our other models give him a blowjob. Keep your fingers crossed.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

Download A Little Dab'll Do Ya

新 アナル中毒

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese

ろ穴第開放新・アナル中毒解禁!!ケツ穴がバァックマン2本マラ大開放!!ガン掘り、ビン勃ち、2本挿し、トコロテン.に溺れ淫らに乱れる3人.アナルがとろ穴になる!!2本挿し!!ザー汁欲しさに口を大開き!!上の口下の口を塞がれて!!アナル中毒...でかマラ中毒!!アナルが欲しがっている!!デカマラ挿入に雄叫び!!
アナルに火がつく.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:24
Video: 528x400, XviD, 1811kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 新 アナル中毒

Diary of Eating Straights 1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot

こんなに食べちゃいました!
ゴーグル兄貴がノンケ体育大生を食べまくり!
興奮の生掘り激射!
ノンケ体育大生を食べ放題!
ノンケ好きのノンケ好きによるノンケ好きの為の作品です。
ノンケってうめぇっ!
9月△日
今日は色黒スジ金サッカー部員をゲットした。
チンポもアナルも綺麗でうまかった。
9月□日
今日は超ラッキー!ジッと見てたら体育大生に「お金くれたら何でも.」って声かけられたんで
お言葉に甘えて生掘りした!超気持ちよかった。