Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Fucking the phone Thief

Cast: Masumi Kato ,Mits Oshimoto
Video language: English

Mits is taking a nap in the outdoors when up sneaks a thief. The thief (cute twink Masumi Kato) is after one thing...a phone. Mits is a tough guy though and wakes up the second he hears Masumi sneak up on him. He soon gets him into a headlock. Masumi will do anything it takes to get Mits to forgive him...and we do mean anything! What follows is one hot fuck scene between these 2 gorgeous Asian boys in the outdoors, with a very splashing ending where of course Masumi will have to be the receiver of Mit's fresh load of jizz.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3846kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download Fucking the phone Thief

モデルの秘密を丸裸1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

『スタジオをドドーンと飛び出し、モデルの秘密を丸裸!ノンケ宅で撮影敢行!』
ということで全編ノンケモデル宅で撮影し ちゃいました。

Duration: 1:29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2566kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download モデルの秘密を丸裸1

Jump! Kenyu

Genres: Asian, Teen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation

「剣佑・18 才」衝撃デビュー!! キラキラした純粋な瞳、スベスベでバッキバキの 8 パック!!エロにも積極的で、サッカー仕込みの肉体は超敏感!! そんな最高に可愛い剣佑の様々な雄体験や痴態を収録!! とのサカユニプレイ、初ウケ、初タチ、顔射や潮吹きまでも!!1. 初アナル体験で潮吹きまでも!! 「乳首が気持ちいいです.」と自ら口にして淫乱片鱗を早くもみせる剣佑!吐息を漏らしながらチンコビンビンでキス! 初めてのアナル開発に痛がりながらも.!?

Duration: 2:03:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jump! Kenyu

Individual Tutoring

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Players
Cast: Kazuki, Kazuma, Sawada
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Twinks

全パート モデルxモデルのアナル!若い肉体が愛し合う創刊号!新レーベル『』登場! 20代前半までの若いモデルにこだわり、シチュエーション・ストーリー重視の作品から よりの内容に特化した淫乱・過激な内容までをカバーする総合レーベルです! 第1弾は、思春期の少年が秘める恋心と欲望を、男子校を舞台に描き出したオムニバス作品です。 恋の予感に、僕らのカラダは熱くなる-----。 言葉だけじゃ、物足りない.!淫らな衝動が心を結ぶ、愛の課外授業--- ■.1-生意気生徒と気弱な教師- いつものように保健室でサボる一樹。 注意に訪れた正彦は自他共に認める生徒にナメられっぱなしのヘタレ教師。 一樹の挑発に正彦は必死に堪えるのだが. ■.2-猟奇的な催眠術- 「ホクは先輩の性奴隷です.」 同じ部活の先輩・芝に誘われ、自宅に遊びに行く一馬。 そこで芝に催眠術の実験につき合わされ.。 ■.3-家庭教師は超イケメン- 「先生といると、なんだかドキドキするんです.」 今日は憧れの澤田先生が家に来る日。 今日こそは先生になんとかアプローチしてみると決意する新二郎だったが.。 ■.4-放課後の告白- 「ずっと前から、好きだったんだよ.」 誰もいない放課後の教室。 辺りをうかがいながら、一平は前から好きだった敬の机から体操服を取り出し、 その匂いを嗅ぎながらたまらずオナニーを始めてしまう.

Duration: 54:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Individual Tutoring

Fellatio Zammai vol.5

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral Sex, Bondage, Threesome, Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot

お待たせ致しました!ご要望の大変多かったデカマラ巨根特集が完成!
今回のモデルは選りすぐりの巨根美男児達。
顔と体はもちろんのことアソコのサイズにも徹底的こだわりました!超デカマラペットボトル級ちんこ♂超美形ちんこ♂超硬直ちんこ♂デカマラ2本咥えのフェラ♂
ジャニ系、体育会、さわやか美男児と最高に贅沢な極上絶品デカマラを喰らい尽くす!
全員デカマライケメンモデル9名出演の豪華版!まさに巨根乱立!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1840kbps

Download Fellatio Zammai vol.5

Ryu Works Out Tomohisa

Cast: Ryu II ,Tomohisa

I really wanted a piece of Tomohisa's ass so I invited him over and show him some exercises to get a six-pack like mine; he seems very interested in my toned body and thick cock. Stripping down to our jockstraps, we both had the same idea, a workout with a happy ending. Positioning his hole in my face, I tongue-fuck the boy while he swallows me.Putting Tomohisa on his back, I work my way in; he gives me a, "yeah" as I fuck him deep. Flipping him over, I enjoy the view of my abs flexing and his hole opening up for me; he arches his back to get in every inch. Working up a sweat, I then pull out and give him a show, using some fun toys like "The Buck-Off." Tomohisa watches me closely as he tugs and blows onto his groin. Ready to shoot my load, I hit all the way up to my chest; now that's a happy ending. Ryu was the top in this scene.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7156kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ryu Works Out Tomohisa

SM and Face Cum

Genres: Sex Toys ,Rimming

These four were brought here today to fulfill a fantasy, actually a few fantasies. We've got "S & M and Face Cum" video for you, and you and you; feel free to play along. There's even a burning candle to make a wish. Boysstarmovie has these boys playing naughty and nice in various scenarios of raw play and passion.As the twinks work one another over, whims of stockings, wax, role play, foot fetish and bukakke play out. This video even has a great ending, so hold out until the last drop has been blown. One boy seems to be the center of attention, but keep an eye on all of them as they will all maneuver to stimulate themselves and you.

Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 745.8 MB

Download SM and Face Cum

Hokuto

Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot

ゲイビデオ初登場!!サッカーアスリート桃田北斗!!韓国風塩顔とサッカーで鍛えた筋肉質の太ももは極上級!!スベスベの肌に美味しそうなプリケツがたまらなく挑発的で、すぐに勃っちゃう敏感チンポにいやらしい喘ぎ声をだしまくる北斗!!

Duration: 1:59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

Download Hokuto

Abel's Able Gangbang 2

Cast: Abel ,Malcolm

Abel is really living up to his name as he gets fucked and sucks all who come near. Part spit-roast, part circle jerk, it's all good and tasty as this Boykakke boy will soon find out. As balls slap taint, and "suck me" becomes Abel's name, the group just keeps going. Round and round they go, each getting his fill orally and anally. Servicing everyone takes a special kind of mouth, and this "able" boy is really proving his worth.As the camera zooms in on each cock, the boys get ready to "shower" Abel with loads of affection. One by one, they deliver a most succulent feast onto the twink's face, torso and legs. Pleased with the flavor and aroma of the day, Abel lies back to rest as they all recover.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Abel's Able Gangbang 2