Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/12/2022
Socks BTS
Natalia Forrest

22 sec of video
A very quick peek behind the scenes with an extra bonus today with Natalia.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/12/2022
Enjoy the Test
Samantha Buxton

335 Photos
Here is today's offering from Samantha Buxton in our hot schoolgirl uniform, the very first shoot, the first time we used the uniform and the first time we shot Sammi, please enjoy the test shoot.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/12/2022
Behind Stockings Scenes
Holly Gibbons

28 min of video
Come behind the scenes today with this video of Holly Gibbons posing in here high heels and stockings, It always good to see Holly in Heels and Stockings.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/12/2022
Samantha Buxton
Team Ties

3 min of video
It has been a while since we have had any new cheerleader content here on the site, and here is a little Bonus for Christmas as we give the stock room at CU a good clean out and some of Sammi, and a little bit of light bondage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/12/2022
The Final
Samantha Buxton

74 Photos
So here is the final set of images of Sammi, from our very first shoot with her, back in 2004. This uniform was never really very popular with the CU audience, but was very easy to make up from other parts of different uniform, we played with the style to get a good idea when we where first testing the site.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/12/2022
One Great View
Anderson Wilde
:sad2: :wink2: :hot: :WoW:

152 Photos
We have always given you the best selection of uniforms as we can here at college-uniform.com over the years and this one would always pop up and be very popular when it did, it always helps when you have a banging babe in uniform such as Anderson, Christmas is over, but I would still slip a little extra in her stocking.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/12/2022
BTS in Character
Natalia Forrest

1 min of video
Another Bonus from Natalia Forrest in her schoolgirl uniform.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/12/2022
End of Term
Frankie Lain, Saffron B

7 min of video
Did you bring your board games? We finish 2022 with a BTS video from Frankie and Saffron from out shoot in Portugal and look forward to 2023, for new faces, new content and new levels of enjoyment in uniform, but for now we hope we leaved at the end of 2022 with plenty of content both video and photo, working over the last 2 years to improve video quality and on a purge to use up all our content to bring you fresh girls and content to college-uniform.com

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/01/2023
Schoolgirl Hottie!
Sophia Smith

170 Photos
What a great way to start 2023, with one of our all time best model in one of our all time best uniform. Sophia Smith certainly had it all going for her and always looking great in uniform with her smart turn out, you really would like to part her legs and give her a fuck on a cold January morning, fill her up! we are at the start of a new journey for 2023.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/01/2023
An Invite to Play
Yukari

342 Photos
Well here is a new face for 2023 already!, yes we take you back to Japan for more fun with the guys and girls around Tokyo, as they pick up more babes to fuck in their JK uniforms, if you are a fan of Joshi Kosei, then you will love today's update.

Status
Not open for further replies.