Cathyscraving.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Jim emailed Cathy to say he was a huge fan and had literally grown up watching her
videos. He said she had turned him onto creampies and that it was on his _bucket list_
to fuck and creampie her. Cathy liked the sound of that so she arranged to hook up with
him during our most recent visit to Dallas.

Jim was super relaxed when we hooked up so it wasn_t long before the action started.
Lacking no _stage fright_ at all, Jim was hard literally from the time Cathy started
playing with his cock through his jeans. Those jeans were soon removed so
Cathy could suck his cock while he fingered her saturated cunt. Not long after, Cathy
needed his cock up inside her so the action moved to the bed. Before the night was over,
Jim had crossed off one item from his bucket list .. LOL
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Zoe is an incredibly attractive young blonde who joined us for a threesome a couple of years ago (see scene 627). Since
then we have stayed in contact but it was almost a year later before we got to hook up with her again. It was a warm
sunny day when she came over so we decided to hang out by the pool. Before we started filming Zoe delighted in teasing
the fuck out of me (she knew how into her I was) so I was super horny when I did switch the camera on.

We started out beside the pool but it wasn_t long before Zoe and I were in the pool fucking. Cathy said it looked like a
lot of fun so when I stopped to catch my breath, Cathy gave me the camera and jumped into the pool and had some fun with
Zoe. After our fun in the pool we went inside and continued. We fucked for maybe another hour before Zoe said she wanted
me to fill her pussy with a huge creampie. Hearing her say that excited the fuck out of me so I did. After such a long
wait, my orgasm was super intense (I can_t remember ever having a better one).
Model:
Cathy, Zoe, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Kay contacted us to say she wanted to experience her first creampie gangbang. She had been involved
in a little group sex in the past and now wanted to try it where all the guys gave her creampies. We
were more than happy to help her live out her fantasy :)

When the guys met Kay it was obvious how horny they were for her and that arousal just escalated when
the gangbang started. I_m sure I don_t need to tell you that it was an awesome night. Kay got to
experience what she wanted and she loved every minute of it. Every guy fucked and creampied her pussy
and she had cum dripping from her ravaged hole a lot. Cathy got her fair share of cocks and cum too
and both girls were more than satisfied by the time it was all over.
Model:
Cathy, Kay, Dirk, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not
long after Luna_s arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive.
When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I
knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :)

As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly
awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally
fucked to the point where she didn_t even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls
had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies
Model:
Cathy, LunaR, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Eden was introduced to us by one of the guys who attends a lot of our creampie gangbangs. He told us she loves to fuck and
had never been fucked by a group of guys and really wanted to be.

When Eden met the guys it was obvious that she was super aroused. The guys could clearly see this and that just made them all
the more eager to get their cocks up inside her. Even before the camera started to roll she was rubbing their cocks through
their jeans and telling them she loved to be creampied

It truly was an awesome night. Both Eden and Cathy got fucked for well over an hour and by the end of the night all 5 guys had
creampied Eden_s pussy at least once. Of course, Cathy wasn_t left out but the star of the night was definitely Eden. Afterwards,
she told me she_d love to be gangbanged again but next time could we organize more guys I told her we would.
Model:
Cathy, Eden, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Kasey is a girl from the midwest who has recently moved to Los Angeles. She was
wanting to try new things and when she learned of our website she decided she
wanted to do a creampie gangbang. Of course we were more than happy to help her
achieve that :)

Although Kasey was nervous it didn_t show. She said later she was super wet and
turned on when she saw that we had organized six guys to gangbang her and Cathy.
Having a tight pussy, Kasey struggled to take the big cocks eager to fuck her but
she didn_t let that stop her. By the end of the night, all the guys had fucked her
tight young cunt and she had taken a whole lot of creampies. She said that it would
not be her last gangbang
Model:
Cathy, Kasey, JackB, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been a year since we had visited Raleigh NC, so the next time we travelled across to the east coast
it was high on Cathy_s list of _Must Visit locations. The reason for that was the awesome gangbang she_d
had there the year earlier.

dB .. a local Black guy in the Raleigh area .. had arranged the earlier gangbang, and he was eager to organize
more, so Cathy made contact with her to let him know about her visit. He was pleased to hear she was returning
and said he_d get straight on to organize some guys for her. Shortly after we arrived at the hotel, a group of
very horny local guys started arriving. All of the guys who came along were super excited and eager to get
their Black cocks into Cathy. I don_t remember how many times Cathy orgasmed, but it was a lot. And the
gangbang didn_t finish until all the guys had drained their ball sacks into Cathy_s pussy AND her ass
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Jack is a young guy who attends a lot of our gangbangs and orgies. Cathy knows that he loves
rimming and feet so she asked him if he_d like to make a video focusing on those two things.
He .. not surprisingly .. said he_d love to

Having fucked Cathy many times, over the past several years, Jack knows what Cathy likes so
he made sure Cathy got plenty of what she wanted. In between lickingsucking Cathy_s feet and
rimming her butt, and Cathy rimming his butt, Jack pounded her pussy with his young cock. And
when it was time for him to cum, he buried his cock deep inside her and unloaded.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Cathy is so into being fucked by young Black guys she can_t get enough of them. During our last
visit to NYC she had organized to hook up with Rex. By the time Rex arrived at our room, Cathy
was extremely aroused. He is a good looking young guy and the way he looked at her was like he
was fucking her with his eyes. That turned her on like crazy so by the time she pulled his cock
out of his pants her cunt was literally dripping with juices.

After sucking his cock, Cathy climbed on and rode him slowly. It looked amazing. I was sure she
was getting close to an orgasm .. she_d had his cock inside her less than a minute and was about
to cum. She did cum .. and it was intense .. then Rex rolled her onto back and fucked his rampant
cock into her and made her cum again. They fucked in a couple of positions then Rex announced he
was going to cum. He pounded her a few times and then buried his engorged cock deep in her cunt
and unloaded.
Model:
Cathy, Rex
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Cathy is a huge fan of Kale and absolutely loves it every time he fucks her. Of course, his big
12 inch Black cock is a big part of that but he is also a great guy. As Cathy likes to say ..
The most important thing is how a guy uses his cock, not the size .. BUT .. when a guy with a
big cock knows how to use it then the result is .. WOW Kale is that sort of guy.

Kale has attended a lot of Cathy_s gangbangs, and has also been in a few MFM threesomes but this
was the first time they had hooked up by themselves. As you will see, Cathy had an awesome time
and I_m pretty sure Kale did too. If the size of his creampie is anything to go by he most
definitely did :)
Model:
Cathy, Kale
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com