Cathyscraving.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
We had never met Ariel before but a friend of a friend had gotten word to us that she was interested in
doing her first ever gangbangorgy. When we met Ariel we were a little uncertain if one of our creampie
gangbangorgies might be a bit too much for her but she insisted she was excited to try it and did not
want to back out.

As it turned out, Ariel was a little overwhelmed at having 6 horny guys wanting to get their fat cocks
up into her tight pussy. She didn_t back out though but stayed nervous until about halfway into the orgy.
Being young and inexperienced her pussy was super tight and it ended up getting very sore as the guys
fucked and creampied her. She wanted to continue to the end but had to stop when her pussy became just
too sore. Luckily, Cathy doesn_t know what its like to experience a sore pussy so she happily made sure
all the guys were happy and drained of cum before they left
Model:
Cathy, Ariel, Chris, Dirk, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
After the great threesome we had with Loni back in 2016 we mentioned to her that we also organizevideo creampie gangbangs
for our website and she told us that she would love to do one sometime if we were interested. We were definitely interested
so we said we_d organized one.

We had no idea how Loni would handle having 5 hung guys fucking her but she absolutely loved it and so did the guys. She was
seriously screaming as the guys pounded her tight pussy and to tell the truth I was a little worried a couple of times that
there might be a knock on our hotel room because she was so loud. Thankfully, there was no knock .. LOL

Both Loni and Cathy had a LOT of orgasms during the gangbang and I was impressed by how many creampies the girls took. By the
end of this intense, sweat and cum drenched fuckfest the girls were totally satisfied, their pussies were numb and the guys
were exhausted and drained
Model:
Cathy, Loni, Donny, JackB, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
This was our 3rd threesome with Molly and this happened straight after Molly and Cathy were
gangbanged by 6 guys. It was incredibly hot watching Molly and Cathy fucking the guys, and
getting creampied again and again, so by the end I was super turned on. Molly noticed this
and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. There was no way I was going to say no so we had this
threesome.

I think Molly is super fucking hot and getting to have sex with her was amazing. The three of
us played with each other, sucked and fucked for about 90 minutes and it was awesome. After all
the fucking and creampies she got in the gangbang, Molly_s pussy felt incredible so when it was
my time to creampie her the pleasure of my orgasm was off the scale
Model:
Cathy, Molly, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Around the middle of January this year we jumped in the car and headed out to Las Vegas. We were going
out there to attend the AVN Expo and also to hook up with a local couple who wanted to have a threesome
with Cathy. We already knew the male member of the couple, Rion, and he had contacted Cathy to say that
his partner, Shauna, had mentioned that she would love to have a threesome with Rion and Cathy. I guess
you won_t be surprised to learn that Cathy had immediately accepted.

Rion had told us that his partner loved making out with girls so I wasn_t surprised by how passionate she
was when Cathy and her started to make out. Rion was left to just watch for quite some time as Shauna and
Cathy enjoyed each others bodies. By the time Rion did join them he was super aroused and that certainly
took the threesome to another level. Cathy had a great time with those guys, got an awesome creampie from
Rion and we all agreed that we would definitely have to do it again the next time we visited Vegas
Model:
Cathy, Rion
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Kate is a very sexy young woman we met at an adult internet convention. She is 24 years old
and complimented Cathy on what she does. We chatted for a while and before we parted we asked
her if she_d like to join us for a creampie gangbang. Her eyes lit up and she accepted without
hesitation.

Cathy contacted 6 guys and told them about Kate wanting a creampie gangbang. All 6 guys were super excited
about fucking kate .. and getting to creampie her .. and accepted Cathy_s invitation. When the
night of the gangbang arrived everyone turned up knowing it would be a great night .. and it
was. Kate had a blast and loved fucking so many different guys and getting all the creampies
they gave her.
Model:
Cathy, Kate, Donny, Dirk, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Cathy loves visiting New York City. Why? Because she knows she will always be able to get together several
groups of horny guys to gangbang and creampie her while she is there

During a visit a little while ago, five fans and members came to our hotel room on our first night
there. When the guys arrived, Cathy was delighted to see how horny they all were. What then followed was
90 minutes of hard fucking ball draining action. The guys fucked her long, hard and deep draining their
balls into her time and time again until there was no more cum left. A couple of the guys had never double
fucked a pussy before and were eager to try it and Cathy was definitely in favor of that. It was an awesome
night
Model:
Cathy, Fleo
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Fallon is a super horny East European girl we have partied with before. After our first gangbang together Cathy
told Fallon that they should do it again and she told Cathy she couldn_t wait .. so they hooked up again a few
months later.

Something I need to tell you about Fallon is that she just loves to be fucked in the ass. During the first
party she_d done a little anal but this time she wanted to do a lot of ass fucking and she most certainly did.
Almost everytime I looked over at her she had a thick cock buried deep in her ass .. and often another cock in
her pussy as well. There_s no need for me to tell you how much the guys loved that. Oh .. and there was just
so much cum flying around. Not only was Fallon_s ass pumped full of cum many times but both pussies got heaps
as well and the girls also swapped a lot of cum between them.
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, Chris, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Candice is a friend of one of the guys we party with regularly and she wanted to get in on the action so we
were happy to organize her first ever creampie gangbang. Once the planning was done, everything was set for
a great night and that was exactly what we got.

All the guys came multiple times and Candice got way more creampies than I did that night. It_s not surprising
that she did because she absolutely loved the orgy and that just encouraged the guys to drain their ball sacks
into her multiple times. I was totally happy that they did cum inside her so many times because I got to watch.
Watch the delicious expression on her face as she felt their semen pump into her .. and watch the ecstasy on the
guy_s faces as they unloaded inside her. What an incredibly GREAT night it was
Model:
Cathy, Candice, DCJohn, Kale, Robby
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie
Model:
Cathy, Maya, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Luna is a horny young girl who had come along to a creampie gangbang once before.
She loves to fuck and after that 1st gangbang she asked if we could arrange another
one .. but this time with more guys. We said we could and for her 2nd gangbang we
organized 10 guys.

From the moment the gangbang started, Luna and Cathy were literally surrounded by
eager guys all with hard cocks. After 5 minutes of sucking and jerking those cocks,
the guys wanted to get their cocks into the girls and judging by the sounds I heard
from Luna and Cathy, as the first cocks were pushed into them, they were exactly the
same.

The gangbang lasted for about two hours and everyone had the best time. A friend of
one of the guys in the gangbang had allowed us to have the gangbang at his house in
the Hollywood Hills and it was the perfect location. There was an great pool area so
we started there. Then we took a break, to replenish fluids, and moved to an outdoor
area, which had sofas in a cabana setting, where the fucking continued and a whole
lot of creampies were pumped into the girls.
Model:
Cathy, Luna, Chris, DCJohn, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com