Cathyscraving.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
In case you don_t know who Skylar is .. she is Cathy_s step sister .. and I have had the hots
for her for the past few years. Last month I got to fuck and creampie her for the first time
and it was truly AWESOME. Of course I wanted to get up inside her again and I was lucky enough
to do just that. Here is the next time we hooked up

The first time we hooked up, Cathy and Skylar felt too uncomfortable about making out with
each other but they didn_t this time. Cathy told me beforehand that she might join in and as
I was fucking Skylar she did. The two of them were so horny and watching them make out was such
a turn on. My cock was aching to get back into Skylar at that point so I rammed myself back into
her and slam fucked her until I blasted a massive load into her tight cunt. It was an AWESOME orgasm
Model:
Cathy, Skylar, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-skylar-2nd.wmv
File Size : 1292.09 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:52:13

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-skylar-2nd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Craig and Cathy had been trying to hook up for three or four years but it had never happened until
we were in Phoenix last year. After that fuck session .. scene 396 .. they were both keen to hook
up again and they did

When Craig learned that we would be visiting Las Vegas, he contacted Cathy saying he_d travel to
Vegas if he could fuck and creampie her again. Cathy didn_t hesitate to invite him to Vegas and
here_s the incredible creampie he gave her .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Craig
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been a while since we_d visited the east coast so we decided to take a trip out there. As
soon as we had some plans worked out Cathy got in contact with some guys she knew in New York City.
One of those guys was D_Wise .. a guy we_d known for several years when he lived on the west coast.

Following the great fuck Cathy had with Dwise .. scene 526 .. she asked him if he knew a few local
guys who would be interested in gangbanging her while she was in NYC. He said he did, so Cathy
asked him to bring them over one night. They fucked her good and pumped several sloppy creampies
deep up inside her cum hungry pussy as well as giving her a very sloppy facial .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn, Dwise
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
During our 2015 Summer Road Trip we visited Los Angeles for a few weeks and while we were
there Cathy made sure she got fucked on a regular basis. She knows a LOT of horny guys in
LA so everyday she was organizing exactly the type of fuck she felt like.

On this particular day, she invited a couple of her regular Black lovers .. Donny and JackB
.. over to double fuck her. And when she said _double fuck_ she meant she wanted then to fuck
her pussy and her ass. Of course, the guys were eager to get their cocks up inside her and took
it in turns to fuck her saturated cunt and tight ass. After they had throughly fucked her pussy
and ass Jack creampied her pussy. Then it was Donny_s turn to cum and he wanted to cum in her ass
so he shoved thicker cock into Cathy_s ass and fucked her until he busted a huge nut deep in her
butt
Model:
Cathy, Donny, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-donnie jack-p1.wmv
File Size : 697 MB
Duration : 00:28:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-donnie jack-p1.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been quite a couple of years since we_d visited Chicago and a year for the east coast so we
decided to take a trip out there. Rather than stop in Chicago first, as we had done in the past, we
decided to head to the East Coast first.

No trip to the east coast would be complete without a stop in Philly so we made that our first stop.
Between Cathy and DCJohn a small gangbang had been organized for our time there. DCJohn had told Cathy
that he had a guy coming to the gangbang who was a huge fan and also had a huge cock. Of course, Cathy
liked the sound of that and when she met the guy she knew DCJohn had not been exaggerating. It was an
amazing gangbang to watch and it was obvious everyone involved loved it
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Shiloh is a cute 21 year old we hooked up with during our 2015 Summer Road Trip. She
is into adventurous and spontaneous stuff and lucky for us that includes sex. When she
learned about our website she decided she wanted to contact us about getting involved
in an orgy. We suggested she do a threesome with us first and she immediately said ..
Yes

After our threesome with Shiloh .. scene 542 .. she said that she would love to do some
more _stuff_ with us so we suggested she might like to be in an orgy. She loved the idea
and told us that she_d never done one but really wanted to. That was all the encouragement
we needed and a few days later we had organized 5 horny guys to give her what she wanted.
Model:
Cathy, Shiloh, Chris, Dsnoop
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
When Allora walked in the door she seemed extremely quiet, reserved and
innocent. Quite unlike how she had seemed in her emails. That changed
though when the camera began to roll. She literally pounced on me like
a sex straved teenager. It was super arousing and I loved every moment I
was with her. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and when I came
deep in her pussy it was an incredibly intense orgasm
Model:
Allora, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
You already know how much Cathy loves to fuck big Black cocks so I don_t need to tell you
how much she enjoyed being double fucked by Isiah and Slim. Those guys have super long cocks
and they know how to use them.

They fucked the ass off Cathy, giving her MANY orgasms, and then they creampied her. First to
fill her pussy with his semen was Isiah and then Slim fucked her cummy pussy into a total creamy
MESS before he added his own hot sperm to her ravaged and gaping pussy
Model:
Cathy, Isiah, Slim
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-isiah slim-3some-1st.wmv
File Size : 877.01 MB
Duration : 00:35:25

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-isiah slim-3some-1st.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been quite a couple of years since we_d visited Chicago and a year for the east coast so we
decided to take a trip out there. Rather than stop in Chicago first, as we had done in the past, we
decided to head to the East Coast first.

About a week before we arrived in NYC we got an email from a guy named .. Jay. He explained that he
ran a gangbang group and wanted to arrange a gangbang for Cathy while we were in town. After meeting
Jay we accepted his offer and here_s the gangbang. Unfortunately, it was late notice for most guys to
get tested (only 2 were) so there is some condom usage in the scene.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
A gorgeous blonde, Marilyn is 22 years old and seriously she has more energy than just about
anyone I have ever met. She is also super horny so when you mix those two things you know
you_re in for a good time and we certainly had that the night we organized a creampie gangbang
for her.

The guys loved Marilyn and they fucked Cathy and her a LOT that night. All the guys creampied
both girls and the orgy went on for a couple of hours. It was one of the most fun orgies we_d
ever had. By the time it was over everyone .. apart from Marilyn .. was drained and exhausted.
As we were leaving she literally bounded out the door saying she_d love to do it again sometime.
We may just do that .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Marilyn, Donny, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com