Cathyscraving.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
We_d received a few requests from interested fans and members in the Phoenix area wanting Cathy
to visit so we got in contact with Alanna to see if she was interested in having an orgy while
Cathy was in Phoenix. Alanna jumped at the idea immediately so we committed to the visit

Craig and Cathy had been trying to hook up for three or four years but it had never happened so
while we were in Phoenix .. and Craig was in Phoenix .. we were determined that this was the time
it would .. and it Did. Cathy invited him over to our hotel and for almost an hour he pounded her
pussy and creampied her. And he did both things extremely well .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Craig
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-craig-1st.wmv
File Size : 621.79 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:25:05

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-craig-1st.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It was the last night of our Summer Road Trip and Cathy wanted to end it with a bang .. she
was also feeling especially horny .. so she contacted some of her regular lovers who live in LA.
Some were unable to hook up .. because it was late .. but two of them said they would love to
come over and fuck her.

The guys fucked her how she wanted to be fucked .. hard and fast .. and then they emptied their
ball sacks into her cum hungry pussy. After they left, I put the camera away and then fucked my
wife until I added my hot semen to what the guys had left in her pussy
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-latenight-3some.wmv
File Size : 733.86 MB
Duration : 00:29:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-latenight-3some.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
After visiting San Francisco for a few days we jumped back into the car and headed out on the
long drive to Phoenix. Cathy had organized to hook up with Alanna there for an orgy and to just
hang out with her and her guy for a few days.

It was great to see Alanna again and it was obvious, as soon as we got there, that both girls
were horny and eager for all the guys to arrive. As usually happens when those two cum _ get
together a lot of cum was pumped into their eager pussies .. and then sucked out and swapped
between them .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Alanna
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Two of Cathy_s favorite Black lovers are Hooks and Chris. Over the years she has had some GREAT
times with them and here she is enjoying both of them in an amazing 3some. The scene starts outdoors
with some roleplay but as the action heated up we needed to take it indoors. Cathy loves to be pounded
hard and fast and she definitely got that in this scene .. and a couple of great creampies to finish .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Hooks, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-hooks chris-3some.wmv
File Size : 1036.03 MB
Duration : 00:41:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-hooks chris-3some.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
The day we did this gangbang we also had a threesome with Farrah .. scene 474. Then, Aja came over
and the three girls had some fun with a bunch of toys .. scene 475. After all that sex you might
think that they would be a little tired .. but they weren_t .. they were only warmed up for the main
event .. LOL.

As you may have already guessed, all three girls were feeling super horny by the time the gangbang
started and the guys could sense this. It made them even more eager to get their cocks sucked and up
inside a warm wet pussy. Lucky for them that_s exactly what they got and in return the girls got well
fucked and a whole bunch of sloppy creampies
Model:
Cathy, Aja, Farrah, Hooks, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-12guy-2012.wmv
File Size : 1142.58 MB
Duration : 00:46:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-12guy-2012.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been quite a while since we_d visited Chicago and the east coast so we decided to take
a trip out there. It had also been way too long since we_d hooked up with Mia so we arranged
to meet her in Chicago and then again out on the east coast.

There are a LOT of adult theaters and gloryholes across the country and some are in very unexpected
places with names you wouldn_t expect. One of those is the Berlin News Agency in New Jersey. We can
now tell you it is most definitely an adult theater, with gloryholes, and also an awesome place to
visit for a good time. Thank you to the member who suggested we should visit
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
It had been quite a while since we_d visited Chicago and the east coast so we decided to take
a trip out there. It had also been way too long since we_d hooked up with Mia so we arranged
to meet her in Chicago and then again out on the east coast.

Every time we go to Philly Cathy has a great time and ends up with a well satisfied and very
creamy pussy. Our visit there during this trip was exactly that. Several local guys came along
to pound her pussy and drain their scrotums inside her. Always happy to share the fun around,
Cathy had invited Mia to join her so the guys ended up with two horny _ to fuck and creampie
.. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Mia, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Tim is a younger guy we have known for a number of years. He has been fucking Cathy since
he was 19 and as you_ll see Cathy just loves having his big thick cock buried deep inside her.

Each time we have posted a scene of Cathy and Tim we have gotten a lot of requests for more so
here is another fuck session between them. This one was during our Summer Road Trip in 2013 when
Tim came to LA to feed Cathy his fat cock. As usual she loved every thick inch of his young meat
.. hehe.
Model:
Cathy, Tim
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-tim-2013.wmv
File Size : 637.97 MB
Duration : 00:25:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-tim-2013.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Jay runs his own website and had been wanting to do a scene with Cathy for a very long time.
When it happened he pounded Cathy_s pussy good and hard .. exactly how she told him to. She
loved it and when he unloaded inside her she loved it even more. She told me afterwards that
she felt her pussy get incredibly wet, warm and sloppy. She knew it was a HUGE load and she
was definitely right about that .. LOL
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
This particular orgy was meant to be with a different girl but she pulled out at the last minute so everyone
got on their phones and tried to find someone to replace her. Lucky for us, one of the guys knew Miya and when
he contacted her she was super excited about coming over and getting fucked and creampied by 5 horny guys.

This was an awesome orgy and the truly amazing part was the number of creampies the girls were given. There were
a LOT .. one guy came five times while another three times. By the end of two hours ALL the guys were completely
drained and the girls had HUGE smiles on their faces and were VERY satisfied .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Miya, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com