Cathyscraving.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
It had been about a year since we_d last seen Mia so we organized for her to fly in for a few days
to _party_ with us. A few days into her visit .. and after a lot of sex parties .. the girls were
just as horny as they were on the first day. There was a gangbang planned for the night this short
scene was done but the girls couldn_t wait .. LOL

About mid afternoon we were just hanging out when Cathy asked Mia if there was anything she_d like
to do. Mia said that she often thought about the time she had fist fucked Cathy and would love to
do it again if Cathy was interested. Well .. it_s going to come as no surprise that yes she was
interested :)
Model:
Cathy, Mia
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-mia-fisting-2008.wmv
File Size : 219.63 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:49

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-mia-fisting-2008.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Amber has called upon Teacher Cathy for some help. She has three boyfriends and she wants
Teacher Cathy to teach her how to have sex with all three of them at the same time. That_s
so easy to do Cathy responds and the lesson begins.
Model:
Cathy, Amber, Jonjon
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
During a trip to the North West in March 2005 we met up with Jane. She had been a _fan_
of Cathy_s for a long time and said that she would love to have some _fun_ with her and
be on the site .. No problem Jane - we can do that .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Jane
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Rod is a friend of Jonjon_s and when he learned that Jonjon knew Cathy he asked for her phone number.
Of course Cathy was happy to hear from Rod and said she would be in touch before we next visited Vegas

When Cathy contacted Rod to say we were coming to Vegas he was super excited and said he couldn_t wait
to met her and have some fun with her. Cathy was equally excited about getting fucked by a new Black guy
so when the two of them got together I knew it was going to be a hot fuck session .. and it was.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
In March of 2005 we visited Phoenix and met up with Bianca. The reason for the visit, and hooking
up with Bianca, was a gangbang we had organized for members of our websites. The night we arrived
in Phoenix, a couple of nights before the gangbang, we caught up with Bianca and her guy. Before
the night was over the two girls ended up having a threesome with a guy they met at the hotel.
Here_s what happened :)
Model:
Cathy, Bianca
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Cathy received an email from _Freaky Boy_ telling her that he was a little guy
with a big dick. They arranged to meet in Vegas our next time there and here is
the result. It was true, he is a little guy (Cathy was actually able to pick him
up in her arms) but he sure did have a big cock and he knew how to use it
Model:
Cathy, Freaky
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Here is a scene from 2005 that we didn_t realize we had until just recently. It was taken
at one of the gloryholes inside the Fantasyland theater in Tampa. There were about 10 guys
around eager to poke their cocks through the wall for Cathy to suck .. and that_s exactly
what she did until she was rewarded with several creamy loads of warm semen .. LOL
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
You all know the crazy times we_ve had out at Lake Havasu and this small gangbangorgy was no
different. We were celebrating Spring Break 2006 with Oasis and Lance and late in the night
Cathy decided she_d like to get fucked .. blindfolded .. in their sex swing. Three guys were
happy to feed her their cocks while she was in the swing .. plus .. her girlfriend April decided
she_d like to get into the action as well .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Oasis
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com
Info:
File Name : 540-swing-gb-2006.wmv
File Size : 632.34 MB
Resolution : 674x576 @ 720x576
Duration : 00:27:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: 540-swing-gb-2006.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
We were in Phoenix back in early April 2006 for a convention and as luck would have it .. actually
we had all planned it .. Oasis and Lance were also in town. That sounded like a good excuse for a
gangbang so we got in contact with some locals guys we knew hoping they would be interested in
giving two horny _ a good time .. they were .. and here is what happened when we all got
together.
Model:
Cathy, Oasis
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Cathy had an awesome time during her first visit to San Francisco_s Interracial Kink
swingers club so I_m sure it will come as no surprise to learn that we have returned since
then. Here is all the hot, sloppy and horny action from our second visit :)
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com