Bondage BDSM Orgasms videos

Claire Adams - DeClaireation Haslemere

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Pain, Foot Licking, Hooded, Clothespins
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - DeClaireation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sabrina Wells River

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon Jiulong

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain De Grey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain Goose Lake

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon Windfall

Studio: sandrasilvers
Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know – those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap… To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mea Melone and Wendy Moon Mea and Wendy Addison

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Mea Melone, Wendy Moon
Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Wet pump, Wet toy
Gorgeous brute girlfriends Mea and Wendy are enjoying some drinks at home before heading out to hit the town. Finding her drink rather bland, Meaes up with a much more enjoyable cocktail. Lifting her skirt to reveal that she's not wearing any panties, Mea spreads her legs and relaxes her bladder to fill the martini glass with her warm nectar. Wendy quickly follows, and soon the pair are sipping on their favorite beverage - fresh, tangy urine. Of course Mea isn't ready for the fun to stop there. She spreads her pussy open in gaping fashion to let Wendy fill her beautiful fuck hole with more hot piss. Wendy can't resist a pee-filled snatch and quickly gets her mouth on the dripping treat, sucking the golden droplets from Mea's wet clit and lips. It doesn't take long for the girls to forget about their plans for the night - they are having too much fun to stop now! Breaking out a long glass dildo, Mea slips it into Wendy's tingling twat, fucking it deep until Wendy can no longer hold back that flow of warm piss, emptying her bladder straight into a waiting cocktail glass. No doubt the kinky girlfriends aren't about to let it go to waste. And neither of them are ready to stop until they've not only had their share of savory pee, but plenty of body shaking orgasms too!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:44
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 920.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mea Melone and Wendy Moon Mea and Wendy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Ass Trauma - Redhead Rain DeGrey Fenwick Island

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.
Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.
Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.
I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.
Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.
Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.
And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.
Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Ass Trauma - Redhead Rain DeGrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

WanzFactory - Iron Hook Pussy Tearing Incontinence Torture [WAAA-280] Ballard

Studio: WanzFactory
Genres: Asian sex
A teacher is kidnapped and is brought into a secret basement. She is hooked up to the ceiling by chains attached to her arms preventing her escape, she is stripped down and a vibrator is used to an orgasm on her as she does not want one causing her to squirm. A hook is attached to her pussy preventing her from falling to the ground.
Duration: 2:21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WanzFactory - Iron Hook Pussy Tearing Incontinence Torture [WAAA-280]

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuddle Puddle Pylesville

London ignores Billy's questions about what she is up to while she gropes and plays with her helpless friend, but things go from a little creepy to intense when London adds nipple clamps, a strenuous position and a bit of foot torture to the play time. Billy giggles nervously as London gleefully shocks and whips her. Billy has an electric dildo pushed inside her and she can't escape as London applies even more electricity to Billy's pussy. London isn't done though. She might let Billy have an orgasm eventually, but even then she is vicious. Billy may have been looking for some traditional affection today, but London doesn't cuddle like other girls.
Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Puddle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clubdom - Jean Bardot & Kylie Femdom Sex Part 2 Millicent

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Sex
Mistresses Jean Bardot and Kylie Rouge have hired Lew and Alex, two repairmen to do some odd jobs around the property today. Imagine the shock to the two Doms when one of the repairmen turns out to be a canceling male chauvinist pig. Despite the protests of his partner Alex, Lew can´t shut his mouth and stop letting his male arrogance get him deeper and deeper in trouble. Even worse, after being given direct orders from Miss Bardot not to enter her private dungeon, the brazen idiot marches right in at first opportunity, considering her warnings a joke. Little did these two repairmen know that the joke would be on them. We next find our repairmen in the dungeon, Alex in a kennel and loudmouth Lew strapped to a milking bench. Goddess Jean Bardot is furious and decides to remove some of Lews testosterone by milking his overactive balls. Both Mistress Kylie and Goddess Jean take turns roughing pulling and milking Lews pig stick as he both moans on pleasure and cries in agony. Not satisfied, Goddess Jean unleashes fury of kicks to the repairman´s´ balls, leaving him howling like a wounded as the Goddess´s move on to repairman Alex. Having been the well behaved one, the Goddesses allow Alex a chance to earn his freedom. If the stud can hold his load and fuck Mistress Kylie and make her cum in under 3 minutes he will be allowed to go free. To drive this point home, Mistress Jean demands Alex deeply inhale the scent of Mistress Kylie womanhood. Driven to please his Masters, Alex fucks the Miss Kylie with all the passion he can muster, finally making her quiver in climax. As Alex withdraws, Goddess Jean realizes that Alex came in his condom as well! Furious, the Doms teabag Alex´s slutty mouth with the filled scumbag, then humiliate him by dumping his filth out on his face and in his mouth. Mistress Jean promises he will be punished for an unauthorized orgasm. We return to find both Goddesses amusing themselves punishing Alex by shocking him with a cattle prod. Alex jumps and flails wildly, not knowing where the next jolt of electricity will come from. Both Ladies laugh and laugh at the spectical before them, noticing that the repairman is paying close attention to their boots. Taking mercy on the sad little slut, Mistress Kylie Rouge and Jean Bardot allow the worm to lock and kiss their boots. As the boots become shiny through worship, both Dommes notice that Alex is quite turned on by worshipping their boots, and demand he become a little boot bumper. Alex eagerly humps away like a bunny, slamming his hips and cock into Mistress Kylie boots until he can´t hold back and explodes all over them. Amused, Goddess Jean demands Alex link up his filth. Mistress Kylie mentions how turned on she is, and Goddess Jean remembers that they still have a loudmouth slave to punish. Nothing makes Mistress Kylie cum like the pain and agony of a slave, and Goddess Jean delivers in spades on the rude and arrogant hide of Lew. A brutal caning leaves the loudmouths ass covered in multicolored welts as tears roll down the pigs face and his screams fill the air. all this pain and suffering has Miss Kylie on the verge of orgasm, so Goddess Jean switches to a whip to amp up the pain even more. Spine chilling screams echo throughout the club do estate as Lew begs and pleads for mercy while Miss Kyle reaches orgasm due to his pain. To finally drive home the point that men should respect women both Doms Don their 10" inch strap on cocks and destroy both repairman asses. Both are flipped upside down and InsideOut but neither can escape nor gain any mercy from the monster cocks if Mistress Jean and Kylie. Once completely Fucked, both boys are ordered to clean thier asses off the cocks that just pounded their formally virgin holes. Finally satisfied Goddess Jean tells loudmouth Lew to scram, and he quickly runs for his life off property. However, the cure and respectful Alex is offered a spot in the club do stable.
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6293kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Jean Bardot & Kylie Femdom Sex Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clubdom - Repair Men at ClubDom (Bg make your Mistress Cum) Pt 2‏ Ann Arbor

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jean Bardot
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom Sex, fucking, Humiliation
Goddess Jean Bardot and Mistress Kylie Rogue just finished draining loud mouth Lew of his pathetic man filth. Now they turn their attention to repair boy Alex. Jean pulls his bitch ass out of the cage and asked him if he thinks he can fuck his way out of this one. His buddy, loud mouth Lew has put him in this predicament and Jeans giving him a chance to get out of it. He has exactly 3 minutes to make Mistess Kylie orgasm. Jean asks "you think you can do it bitch?" "Yes Goddess." Alex is terrified and shaking. Jean and Kylie laugh as Jean shoves his face right in Kylies wet pink pussy telling him to breathe in his goddess. She makes him lick it and lube it up and then the countdown begins. Alex is fucking her vigorously with everything he´s got trying to get out of the situation. He pounds her as hard as he possibly can. Mistress Kylie cums but so does Alex, right in his condom. The ladies laugh at his humiliation then dunk the condom in and out of his mouth like a little teabag. Proceeding to dump his disgusting man filth right in his filthy fuck hole. Eat it up bitch boy your day has just begun
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6293kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Repair Men at ClubDom (Bg make your Mistress Cum) Pt 2‏

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sasha - 15 Minutes on the Edge with Huge Ruined Cumshot Tirunelveli

Cast: Sasha Foxxx
Genres: Female Domination, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasm
Sasha’s slave has been strapped very tightly and locked into a metal stockade, and also blindfolded. She is going to let him out of chastity, but for a very slow, agonizing tease before finally ruining his orgasm. The slave is very eager to get out of chastity. He has no idea what is in store for him. It proves challenging to remove the chastity device, as the slave has already swelled so much inside it. Sasha has half a mind just to leave the desperate slave in. The device is eventually removed, and the slave is oozing precum. When Sasha sees the slave dripping precum, she knows right away that she wants to edge him for as long as possible. She wants to see just how long he can last before ruining him. Sasha touches the slave minimally. She wants to tease it as much as possible. The chastity slave lasts on edge for a remarkable 15 minutes before Sasha finally allows it to have a ruined orgasm. The clip is incredible. Sasha is so skilled at keeping the slave right on edge and prolonging the tease for as long as possible. The slave’s orgasm is unbelievable. A truly epic ruin.
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9943kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha - 15 Minutes on the Edge with Huge Ruined Cumshot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Pounding To Remember Malaga

Release Year: 2021
Studio: HerLimit
Cast: Ariela Donovan, Angelo Godshack
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
This nasty babe with a school girl look came to hook up with a big thick cock. She teased and pleased this lucky guy until her kinky mouth gave it a try to suck his dick balls deep. After some hardcore deepthroating, her nasty pussy was ready for fucking. Ariela adored the way her pussy got worn during this memorable pounding while Angelo was still hungry to fuck her more & more. The passion in their action led to multiple orgasms & a strong squirting completed with him cumming on her pretty face.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Pounding To Remember

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aiko Endo Tina

Genres: Asian sex ,Asian porn ,oral ,Asians uncensored
Aiko Endo likes new toys. She gets her boyfriend to play
with her by getting down on her knees and sucking on his cock until it’s just
about ready to blow. That’s when he decides to put her in a blindfold and pull
out one of her favorite vibrators. He slides it deep into her pussy and gets
her right to the edge of an orgasm. He tortures her by stopping to pull out
another toy. He works her pussy with it then stops before she cums again. He
pulls out yet another toy and does the same to teach her a lesson.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiko Endo

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Miss Robbins Wilber

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Robbins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Miss Robbins

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chrissy Marie Pax

Chrissy has an electrician over that has just completed work on her electrical panel box. However the electrician has other hobbies that Chrissy is unaware of. The electrician follows her to the bedroom where the video cuts off and moves to the next scene where we see Chrissy is completely nude and has already been tied up in a very vulnerable position. The electrician overpowered her and tied her in a chair in the basement with her legs spread and suspended with rope. Her hand are bound behind her back and her chest harness secures her to the chair. Chrissy is begging and pleading to be untied so the electrician stuffs her mouth and wraps duct tape around her mouth and head sealing her lips. To add to the gags effectiveness he uses a few strips under her jaw then wraps the tape around twice more. Next he grabs some twine and ties it to her chest harness. He uses the first rope and binds her left breast nice and tight. Then he grabs the other rope and binds her right breast. Upon completing the breast bondage he grabs the vibrating egg he found and inserts it into her pussy securing it inside with a crotch rope. Next the Hitachi is places it directly on her clit and taped to her thigh to keep it in place. He switches the toys on high then Chrissy is left to helplessly orgasm. Towards the end the electrician comes back and says his goodbye with the goods he has stolen. Chrissy screams through her gag to be let go but the electrician leaves her to struggle hopelessly in peril.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Marie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clubdom - Lydia Supremacy: Rub your little winky Valmeyer

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom POV
Mistress Lydia is inspecting the body of a new slave and can barely contain her laughter when she sees the size of his small penis. Lydia unleashes a barrage of humiliating comments, all "belittling" him for his "shortcomings." Lydia is curious about whether such a tiny dick can actually be jerked to orgasm so she gives the slave permission to masturbate; of course, if he succeeds he will eat up his filth in a most humiliating way.
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 345.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Lydia Supremacy: Rub your little winky

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zeroth story acme hell courtesan Edo rope Fort Polk Aaf

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BabyEntertainment
Cast: Miho Tachibana
Genres: SM,Toys,Bondage,Japan,Asian
The real world ... this is just a normal non-OL had strayed unexpectedly dream or an illusion! ? Miho fainted foot strayed from the stairs. Is not there yourself have a courtesan dressed in the forest ... And wake up! It appeared as if the Opportunist put to Miho is confused, what Tengu! What on earth? The destination is what was brought, red-light district of Edo Period! OL orgasm strayed a parallel world of the Crossroads of the space-time! !
Format: avini
Duration: 2:29:37
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeroth story acme hell courtesan Edo rope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Squirters Covel

Extreme pussy squirting in bondage, whipping, penetrations, orgasms, gags, dildos, & much more!
Duration: 1:26:26
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Squirters

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stacy Bloom Prince Rupert

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Sex machine, Orgasm
Kinky sexy girl Stacy Bloom extreme anal and pussy sex machine fucking.
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps
Audio: 263kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacy Bloom

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Licking balls bring to orgasm Majestic

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Gangbang, Group, Facial, Training, Pregnant, Titsjob, Oral, Anal, Toys, Torture, , Bondage, DP
Rip games «Suima Princess» with splendid animation and appetizing girl in the lead role. There is a plot, expressed as a three-minute history: She descends into the underground, where it attacks the rapist.
Format: avi
Duration: 59:47
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

File size: 743.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking balls bring to orgasm

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Dresden Denial Ferry Pass

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky.
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dresden Denial

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teenage Devotion Teil Paonia

Studio: MMV
Today, Hot Svenja and her master Tony Evil are going to the next level of educational torment. Even if the little submissive sow has already been beaten into a lot of obedience, there are still one or the other treatment that still fits the cow skin. With a colorful bouquet of forced orgasms, stretch hank units, spanking sessions and lots of humiliation, we put the young slave on the virgin skin. No wonder today's youth is getting out of control. On the other hand, anti-authoritarian education can of course only stink.
Duration: 1:57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teenage Devotion Teil

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdomempire - Orgasms by Poison Ivy Coolville

Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Sheena Rose
Genres: Cum Eating, Milking, Milking Machine, Superheroines
Poison Ivy has taken the Robin back to her lair, she has devious plans to break & train him. He is attached to her milking machine and given an aphrodisiac to keep his cock hard as she repeatedly milks him over and over. She him by starting the machine off very slow and sensual then increasing the pump strokes to full blast, he cannot control himself. The machine feels too good, he cums inside. His cock is still sensitive from the previous orgasm & she keeps the machine pumping full blast. The stroking on his sensitive cock is torturous but his cock remains hard from her poisonous aphrodisiac. It is going to be a long night of orgasms for the Robin.
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8327kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 679.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Orgasms by Poison Ivy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondagettes - Amber Part 1 Nottoway

Studio: Bondagettes
Genres: Bdsm
Milf Rachel Steele tied down with a young redhead that could pass for her daughter for bondage orgasms.
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondagettes - Amber Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondagettes - Bemby Part 2 Cambridgeport

Fetish star Tilly McReese has multiple orgasms from a Doxy hanging between her spread-eagle legs.
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondagettes - Bemby Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls Baraboo

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical,
Female urethral stretching using a german speculum to get a huge gaping pee hole. Sounding her pisshole with a metal screw and penetration with a japanese sound of 18 mm (0.71 Inch). Peehole fucking with a balls dildo 12 cm (4.72 Inch) long and 19 mm (0.75 Inch) wide to orgasm while she has metal butt plug in ass.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urethral Stretching and Fucking Pee Hole with huge Dildo of Balls

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damon & Ashley Estebania

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 439.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon & Ashley

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Primal Fetish - Judicator's Savage Sexual Destruction XXX - (Higher Bitrate) Gayville

Judicator has been on the trail of intergalactic criminal Mal-Far and has tracked him to a remote primitive planet. Unfortunately, something causes her ship to malfunction; she barely survives the crash. But her communicator is malfunctioning, and she is unable to call for backup. On her own, Judicator explores the primitive planet. However, A Galactic Constable trained to overcome any and all obstacles to deliver justice, Judicator finally finds Mal-Far, cornering him in some type of crude temple. The villain lounges unconcerned. He mocks her ability to take him in, inviting her to join him and "go native." Judicator grabs him by the throat and lifts him to his feet, she reminds him that she is 5x stronger than any man. At that moment, two chainmail-clad Amazons grab Judicator with inescapable iron grips. Mal-Far explains that the women of this world are 10x stronger than any man, making them twice as strong as she is. At the same time, being the only man on the planet has made him into a revered God for the desperate women. Mal-Far wants Judicator to be his slave as he has come to enjoy powerful women serving his every need. Judicator refuses and is dragged away by the Amazons to be brutally whipped into submission. Just before being shackled, Judicator nearly beaks free, using her Omni-bracelet to weaken and stun the amazons but she is quickly defeated with hard blows to the stomach. Judicator is restrained before the Amazons take turns whipping her into submission for their God. Following scenes include:Strict Bondage Device Forced O - completely immobile and ball-gagged with a vibrating wand wedged hard against her pussy, Judicator cums over and over to the point of agony as Mal-Far watches nearby, again Judicator will not submit.Costume Destruction with Groping and Forced O - Mal-Far decides to personally finish breaking Judicator, exposing her breasts and pussy and forcing her to cum repeatedly while he mocks her and gloats, letting his hands do whatever they want. Even after destroying her treasured uniform, Judicator will not submit. Strict bondage dildo's and fucking in the pussy until broken - Mal-Far uses a powerful vibrator and dildo together. Then having her pussy pounded mercilessly by Mal-Far proves to be more than Judicator can withstand. Broken, she finally fully submits to her new God and master.Nude Erotic Oil Seduction and Orgasms - Judicator is being prepared to be Mal-Far's slave. She wants to rally the strength to resist, but her ordeal has been too much for her to regain any strength. The Amazons' skilled hands and the power of the erotic oil have their way with her as she's helpless with her legs forcibly spread.Submissive slave girl dancing, sex, blowjob, - Judicator is a subservient slut in her golden slave chains, willingly doing anything her master, her God, tells her to do. She begs him to use her and can only cum with his permission. However, her true feelings of shame become clear when her mouth is dripping with her master's cum.
Duration: 1:23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Primal Fetish - Judicator's Savage Sexual Destruction XXX - (Higher Bitrate)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RTB - Busty Blonde Milf bound and fucked with epic deepthroat! Fort Ann

Cast: Angel Allwood
Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!
In the final update of Angel Allwood’s BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.
We readjust Angel’s breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.
We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.
By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Busty Blonde Milf bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sister Dee - Good Slut Part Two Macungie

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Whipping, Vibrator, Torture, Caning, Cage, Suspension, Zappe
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee - Good Slut Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maid For Revenge Scene 5 Plaisance

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid For Revenge Scene 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan West Springfield

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondagettes - Bunny 3 Sea Girt

Adara Jordin entertains me with multiple orgasms while chair bound in a sexy dress
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondagettes - Bunny 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondagettes - Bunny Part 5 Alcester

Drool, sweat and squirting orgasms for Indica Jane Fetish until I jerk off.
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondagettes - Bunny Part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cindy Lou Comilla

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so Ot immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to Ot now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. Ot is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Switch: Exchange Solvang

Studio: Switch
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Leana Lovings
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Toys, Hairy, Ass, Femdom, Fetish, Lesbian, Lingerie, Original Series, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, bdsm, Curvy
Maya Woulfe has been on a journey, exploring the boundaries and uncharted regions of sex and intimacy through her experiences as a sub. As she fills a bathtub with steaming water and gets out of her robes, she recalls some of the rules she follows so that her dom is always satisfied.
She will make her body available for her dom to use at any time. She will anticipate her dom's needs before her dom needs to ask for them. She will thank her dom for every orgasm her dom allows her to have. And, lastly, she will keep her body clean and groomed for her dom's pleasure.
But today, Maya has chosen to switch things up. For once, like to be the one who sets the rules, so she's enlisted the help of Leana Lovings to be her sub. What kind of dom will Maya be? Will she be confident and stern... or affirming and fair? There's only way to find out... by taking the power for herself.
Duration: 28:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Switch: Exchange

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling, Cherry Torn high Wauwatosa

They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling, Cherry Torn high

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Redhead Penny Pax and Elise Graves - A Tiny Feet Jigger

Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves
Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before. Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.
Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.
A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today.
We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Redhead Penny Pax and Elise Graves - A Tiny Feet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondagettes - Bunny Part 6 Bay Port

Morning bondage playtime with Kendra Folds includes multiple orgasms from a crotchrope, first, standing on tip toe, then tied servicing me until I stretch her across my bed as I cum watching her struggle.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondagettes - Bunny Part 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD