Bondage BDSM Orgasms videos

Cindy Lou Grissom AFB

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so Ot immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to Ot now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. Ot is going to savor it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Rae - From Colorado To Florida (2023) Laneview

Cast: Mandy Rae
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Charming, lovely, sexy Mandy Rae met up with the guest photographer out in Florida and we're introduced to her in the passenger seat, a bit exhausted from her long flight in. She was chatting with the photographer and talked a little about some of her fun sexy history, including some public sex experiences! She lifts up her colorful sweatshirt and reveals an absolutely amazing pair, shaking them back and forth with a smile and then sliding her pants down to show she has no panties underneath...and eventually she's riding basically naked, rubbing her privates with her fingertips! Back at the house she gets in the shower for a little shaving scene, getting soaking wet and using a razor to get her pubic region smooth and silky. She changes into a skimpy thong one-piece swimsuit and heads out onto the patio, masturbating on the bench with a small vibrator and enjoying her first orgasm of the day! Heading over to the hot tub she slips into the water for a nice nude soak, hopping in the outdoor shower briefly and then going back indoors to the home gym. She works out a little on the machine and then hits the kitchen to find a strawberry, enjoying the tasty juicy fruit and then using a large cucumber for kinky veggie penetration, getting her hole all creamy with pleasure! After a quick vape we see her in a clothing store, setting up a small camera in the changing room as she tries on some cute lingerie and dresses. Back at the house she changes into her new red lingerie and then pulls the panties aside to fuck herself with a dildo, enjoying the deep satisfying penetration. Next we see her in a public parking garage in a cute dress, heading to a stairwell to lift up a leg and masturbate with her fingers before heading to the beach. It's a windy day but she's enjoying the outdoor exposure as she gets changed right out in the open, then she goes splashing nude in the chilly waves. Mandy is a slender, busty, beautiful woman with a HUGE sex drive and she's been a treat to share the day with out in Florida!
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Rae - From Colorado To Florida (2023)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wonderfull Vip Super Cool Collection Of Bondage Junkie. Part 2. Salamonia

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments. We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Total size: 6.4 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderfull Vip Super Cool Collection Of Bondage Junkie. Part 2.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sovereign proves that girls just want to have fun! Elancourt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sovereign proves that girls just want to have fun!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Baby Sids body is bent to perfection! Mouthcard

Genres: Bdsm, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Baby Sid made it very clear right from the start that she isn’t messing around. This BDSM stuff is serious business. You can’t just do some half assed bondage and expect her to enjoy it. She’s contorted into a weird pretzel shape and the hitting begins.
She’s already proven herself as a serious masochist. So it seems fitting to strip and whip her. Her perfect round ass takes some nice strokes. Then she’s suspended and swinging around like a crab. The vibrator helps her achieve orgasm after oergasm.
Finally she’s tied down tight. She’s going nowhere! The njoy and the celebrator tease her mercilessly. She’s on the edge of bliss. She’s about to erupt!
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby Sids body is bent to perfection!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic Dafter

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You Part 1 Teutopolis

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Hazel Hypnotic, Elise Graves - I Choose You Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

21sextreme - Sex slave: Black Sonja Castroville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Black Sonja
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette
An untamed young teen beauty arrives to our studio, called Black Sonja. She says she´s brand new in discipline plays, so why not give this young babe to one of our most wicked domme, Mistress Lil Bitch? This crazy sadistic teen bitch surely knows how to teach and tame Sonja, and turn her into a sobbing fuckmeat, who can´t help but enjoy orgasms her Mistress gives her with an electric simulator. Watch the rest here...
Duration: 49:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 371.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Black Sonja

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perverted Sluts Zap

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Elvira Friis, Sebastian Solo, Frejadottir, Felicia Brottom
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Innocent skipping Elvira Friis is abducted by Sebastian Solo taken to his basement and held captive for his Ageplay pleasure.When left alone Elvira quickly finds out what she can do to pass the time. But should she be discovered by her captor whoknows what je might do to her little fragile body.
Rubberdoll Frejadottir puts her self into the proud and perverted hands of Sebastian Solo. Orgasm torture face fucking and ultimately hard brutal fisting. Frejadottir explodes and squirts as Sebastian drills her dripping cunt with his large penetrating fists. Frejadottir begging him for more until she almost faints from exhaustion befreo asking fro more.
Swedish beauty Felicia Brottom is being spoiled on the infamous Sybian machine. Her first time trying it as can been seen in her surprised looks the power is turned on. Orgasm flows into orgasm as the Sybain takes her virginity and soon after she is begging for a hard cock to fuck her throat as she scream in extasy with cum dripping from her chin.
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Sluts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hurt So Good - Penny Barber Recreo

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Cangue, Caning, Chains, Crucifixion, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Horse, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Pussy Flogging, Shackles, Spread Eagle, Sybian
Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the horse from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.
By the time Matt frees her mouth again Penny is feeling a bit more compliant. She's locked down in wooden bondage with a sybian between her legs, so if she can be good she knows she is in for one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Of course, since she's so perfectly positioned for punishment Matt is going to take full advantage for a bit, but patience is a virtue, and Penny knows that if she suffers for a while it will pay off.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt So Good - Penny Barber

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl Drayton

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 32:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Call Fort Payne

Kat Monroe is a serious cutie, and she's excited to give our members a show they won't soon forget! First, Kat is stripped down, revealing her pert tits and cute round ass. She's spread and inspected for our members viewing pleasure; her holes are already glistening wet. OT ties her up in a chest harness, and gets her up on the Tremor for a rock and roll good time; she cums until she can't hold back her tears anymore. Coated in sweat, tears and pussy juice, she's made to orgasm over and over. While she's lost in a cum coma, we give her a nice dildo to occupy her greedy mouth, shoving it down her throat til she coughs buckets of drool.
Most girls here beg for their orgasms; Kat begs for hers to stop. She gets a short break to relieve herself, then she's back up on the table, getting her holes plunged and teased with a vibrator. When she's finally locked up in the stocks, you can almost feel her relief; no one's ever looked so calm in bondage. It's short lived though, because soon the sadistic OT is back toying with her used pussy, swirling a metal hook around her spent hole while teasing her swollen clit with the celebrator. She's left exhausted, disgusting, and grinning from ear to ear.
Duration: 1:10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Call

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leah Winters - No-Rest Room: Anal Dreams Kill Buck

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Cum swallow, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Anal creampie, Stretching, gagging. Spanking
After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - No-Rest Room: Anal Dreams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rejected: Replaced Carmel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ring Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Cage, Torture, Needles, Pain
Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it’s time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging. Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention. London’s screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London’s body take such treatment turns Jacey on.
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected: Replaced

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Phoenix Rose - Pussy Hook Promotes a Squirting Success Louviers

Release Year: 2017
Phoenix Rose is a lovely and giving girl. Today she has even gone so far as to completely give herself to O.T. as a little play toy. O.T. is so excited and grateful for the gift and he wants to prove it in the only way he knows how: brutal bondage and multiple intense orgasms. He bends Phoenix over, takes out his trusty knife, and cuts away her panties so that he can get a good look at her and really get to work.
He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.
After that out come the vibrators and the metal ass hook. He fucks her ass and alternates using the hitachi and the celebrator, two of our most powerful and intense vibrators, until she squirts all over herself. Cumming like that after so much build up from the beating must be a lot to take, so naturally he decides she deserves another go at it. This time she gets to take the metal hook in her pussy which adds even more pleasure. What a lucky toy Phoenix turned out to be.
Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rose - Pussy Hook Promotes a Squirting Success

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough BDSM Test For Skinny Slave Elise Graves Ash Flat

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Elise Graves reaches new heights of pleasure and pain in part one of a two part special feature.
During one of the many predicaments she:
-is balancing barefoot on her tiptoes over a sharp grate
-has her ankles spread wide and locked apart
-is ball gagged
-has her elbows strapped together with her back arched
-has her nipples clamped tight and pulled up to the ceiling
-is anally impaled on a long thick electrified metal rod
-is being alternately whipped, teased and denied, caned and forced to orgasm in repeating cycles
-must endure her orgasms and punishment in total silence or an audio sensor at her throat will trigger a severe shock deep in her ass through the metal rod
-will continue to be shocked anally until she quiets down
Does the anal shock treatment actually serve to quiet her down?
How much pleasure and pain can she endure at once?
Will she finally reach her limit?
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Test For Skinny Slave Elise Graves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms Grayling

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists Kratie

The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.
Duration: 54:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veronica Avluv Haileyville

Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 390.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Avluv

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Franken-Pussy Part 1 Fort Blackmore

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part of a RealTimeBondage. Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Franken-Pussy Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TeenSexMovs - Akira Drago - Lovers Orgasm On A Couch Arbuckle

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TeenSexMovs
Cast: Akira Drago
Genres: Teen, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Missionary ,Twink
Though Akira Drago is a sweet-looking lady, it turns out she is kinky and playful and she knows how to satisfy her boyfriend. She helps him to take off clothes so she could give him a blowjob and get cunnilingus in return. They play many oral games till they both are ready to take different positions and satisfy their hunger for physical pleasures on the comfy couch. They do not stop till the dude cums all over Akira Drago’s smiling face.
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TeenSexMovs - Akira Drago - Lovers Orgasm On A Couch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet! Lesterville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.
Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.
She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Is Made Into A Tiny Little Puppet!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dorothy Black on sexmachine Oldwick

Sexy and famous pornstar Dorothy wanna try something special on my shooting. She never ever used sex machine, so I organizd a kinky record with this electric lover :D Dorothy's pussy has benne fucked extremely, she had multiple orgasm!
Duration: 19:36
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 3065kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 458.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorothy Black on sexmachine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Down In The Dungeo Rupert

Take two amazingly hot damsels, add a dungeon of debauchery and a dash of Ogre and what you get is a bondage fantasy feast for the senses...Cherie and Kymberly twist and turn as they are hoisted from the rafters and swing to and fro. Then, they are tied side by side, legs high and wide and are both stuffed deeply while being vibed simultaneously. Things really reach a fever pitch when they are both pushed to their orgasmic thresholds and beyond.
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 210.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Down In The Dungeo

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless Teens Vip The Best Hot Unreal Super Collection. Part 2. Red Hill

She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm, and He is excited to see how far she’s willing to go in the pursuit of the ultimate hardcore teen sex scene.

Total size: 9.9 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens Vip The Best Hot Unreal Super Collection. Part 2.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine Paul Smiths

She is so small inside that she burns out my Fucking Machine .. Wow
Introducing Rebel Rose, she loves her boobs, is just over 5 foot tall and a very to the point kind of chic. "Oh Master James, it is hard for me to orgasm on my own, can you please beat me and humiliate me while I try and orgasm Sir"?
Sure, no problem
After an initial beating in the previous session, Master James puts her in a box and she just cannot wait to get started. Who knows how many orgasms she has, wetting the box and the dungeon floor.. Yeah, hard to orgasm pooft she is quite the nympho.. Exciting!
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live Part 2 Maximo

Guest, 72923: Can you describe your thought and preparation?I’m trying to relax. I’m tying to put myself into the right frame of mind to accept everything I can, and submit totally.I think about the members when I am in a situation like this. I very much enjoy performing.And being an exhibition for you.What I expect tonight? — hopefully find a new plateau in my role as a submissive.I expect nothing but a great show as always. The tortures I like most. My all time favorite is forced orgasms. It gets pretty torturous.I love mummification and latex. Suspension; especially inverted suspension.I like canning, corporal, flogging. And I believe we will do some of that tonight.Pd: Though we use elaborate devices besides rope for restraint; we are testing readily obtainable pieces such as cable ties and hose clamps for this occasion. But we have leather straps ready to replace them as their sharp edges and stiffness have a greater potential for harm.Bound with sharp-edged cable cords to a high metal chair, cowgirl is a living, breathing statue, a monument to desire. Platinum blonde with ruby red lips contrasting her pearly skin, she is eroticism encapsulated. Throughout the three-hour pre-feed PD hovers around her like a shark eagerly circling its prey.When the show begins, he pounces on his victim. The caged decoration 1201 observes as he pulls down cowgirl’s red cocktail dress and stuffs her mouth with black panties. He pulls a posture collar tight around her long graceful neck and places a heater under the cage. Her sensuous squirming does not prevent the heat from roasting her pussy and ass.A gimp squeezed into a tiny cage is placed under cowgirl’s chair and instructed to ease her pain. The gimp voraciously ravages the cunt before her; cowgirl moans softly, enjoying her break.But shortly the gimp is dragged away and the torture begins again. Her fingers are spread and encircled with small clamps. She screams in horror as pins are pushed deeply into the sensitive tissue under her fingernails.Released from her chair after four hours, cowgirl is forced to stand on a mat of sharp plastic spikes while a rope digs into her tender pussy. She rocks from one foot to the other, sobbing and begging for relief.Her body is then woven into a metal ladder with ass out, chest lifted, and arms extended upwards. Her pale skin shimmers as it is covered with singletail lashes. A flogger brings a red hue to her ass.Let out of her position, cowgirl is left unbound to receive the caning of her life. Latching on to the ladder, she presents herself bravely. PD begins with the light cane and gradually increases in size. Soundlessly, she absorbs the strokes and thanks PD after each. Deep welts cover her ass and thighs, but she is driven, determined and focused; there is no way for PD to break her.Bound into the chair again, a transparent mask is pulled over her face and breasts are tied with leather. With the fucking machine and eroscillator stimulating her simultaneously, she comes easily. All her pain is released in a series of passionate, erotic orgasms.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty Nurse in Bondage Left Hand

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Nurse in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chanell Heart - Bitch In A Bag Rastatt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart - Bitch In A Bag

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

StraponSquad Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes Portageville

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kaisey Dean, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Bondage
They're the best at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms, sex toys and nipple clamps. Kaisey Dean loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.
Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StraponSquad Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless Teens Vip The Best Hot Unreal Super Collection. Part 2. Navia

She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm, and He is excited to see how far she’s willing to go in the pursuit of the ultimate hardcore teen sex scene.

Total size: 9.9 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens Vip The Best Hot Unreal Super Collection. Part 2.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophia Bella & Holly Wood 720p Lithuania

Cast: Sophia Bella, Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Sophia's an olive skinned beauty, ripe for the picking and Holly's the harvester. We watch as Sophia frantically struggles... open... exposed... Her panties are pulled away and Holly toys with her clit, yanking her panties up into her pussy while Sophia slowly comes to the realization that release today shall come in a different form than she may have foreseen... A riding crop next strikes her flesh as Holly covers her body with slaps, the pain is mounting now and just as suddenly, Sophia transforms into a gyrating orgasm machine as the wand coaxes her into one of the most intense orgasm sequences seen to date...When she's spread on the floor, suction is applied to her pussy and she yelps as Holly cranks up the force. Coupled with open handed slaps to her inner thighs, Sophia's transformation shifts once again as she is rendered helpless. This case of two extremes carries on when Holly buries a dildo in her pussy and applies the vibe again, causing Sophia's pussy to quiver and her toes to curl in an orgasmic tirade...

Total size: 232.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Bella & Holly Wood 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part 1 Whiteland

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

One Take Millsboro

Studio: hardtied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Harness, Vibro
Bella Rossi can't be reached, she's all tied up at the moment. In fact, when we find her, she is roped by her ankles and her arms into a kneeling position between two wooden posts on the floor. Her tits are squeezed tight into a rope breast harness that makes them even more round and perky than they would be on their own. Matt Williams starts off strong and to the point, not allowing any build up before whipping her tits and her stomach up and down with a single tail.
After she lets out a few whines, Matt Williams pauses to make the situation a little more comfortable for him, and more difficult for her. He takes two lengths of twine and wraps one around each of her breasts so that they are squeezed even tighter than they were before. Then, as they start to turn red, he attaches some nipple to her. When he gets tired of her voice, he sticks a ball gag in her mouth so her cries are muffled, then he starts using his hand to play with her pussy. When Bella still doesn't stay quiet enough for him, Matt takes out a cane and starts whacking her thighs and ass so she has something to whine about.
Once he's beaten her flesh to his heart's content, he unties her from her current position and lays her down face down on the floor. He lashes her feet to her neck rope and ties her hair back so it is pulled every time she tries to rest her head. Then he sticks a metal hook in her ass and canes her feet for a little while until she earns some pleasure to go with her pain. Pleasure, in this case, takes the form of a hitachi vibrator, pressed to her clit, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of her wet pussy.
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Take

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breast Bondage Weekend With Top SLave London River Masury

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Hitachi, Rope Bondage, Tip Toes, Vibrator
It's episode three of our five-part special taking place in London River's cozy cottage. She's been through a lot already, but anything is easier to deal with in the comfort of your own home, which is good because London is going to need a little homey comfort. London's place is nice, but maybe it's time to get her into a little closer quarters to spend the night. Our handlers, her close friends, bind her up in belts, her legs strapped together and her arms pulled tight to the sides of her torso. Then they lie her down in a foam coffin they made special for her to fit into, a tight and comfy bed. They have cut two holes in its top. The first by her nose so she can breathe, and the second above her pussy. They stick a vibrator through the second hole and put it on a timer so that at random points in the night it will vibrate her for a minute at a time, but she's not allowed to orgasm till morning. When she wakes up London takes care of a few things: brushes her teeth, puts on some makeup, dresses herself up in stockings and garters. Her friends then take her and sit her down on a narrow beam and tie off her breasts in a tight harness. After a moment it feels like the beam is trying to split her pelvis in half, driving up into her bones. It's time London got a new label, so O.T. takes care of that, stapling names for her all over her body. It's hard to pick a favorite through all of the stinging.
Duration: 1:28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Bondage Weekend With Top SLave London River

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Altar of Orgasm Beddgelert

Everyone's favorite wailer is back in the form of the lovely Wenona. She always has uber-intense bondage orgasms simply because she is the real deal and loves it all. After she strips for us, we hand her the gag and collar, which she sensuously places on herself. Then, we bind her belly down atop the altar with a pole mounted vibe rigged between her luscious legs. Now we see Wenona at her finest as she grinds her fine pussy against the vibe while she drools madly. Next, we up the ante by clamping her large nipples sending her over the edge while we keep her firmly bound in place.
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Altar of Orgasm

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femcar Port Richey

Cast: Femca
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Cage, Zapper, Caning, Pain, Torture, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Hoode
She struggles to free herself when he drags her into his barn. When she sees the dark wet hole he's got for her she freaks out. She begs, pleads, and fights to be set free. In the dark hole she's left to imagine what will become of her. It takes a while but she finally notices that the water beneath her is rising steadily. That's when fear turns to terror and her efforts to escape intensify. He's done this before and there's no chance. He's definitely interested in hurting her and he does plenty of that, but what he's really interested in is turning her sexual arousal against her. With an intense vibrator directly on her sensitive pumped up clit she is not going to enjoy a single second of orgasm.
Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femcar

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Violet Monroe Gets To Live Out A Bondage Dream Bajos De Haina

Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.
But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Gets To Live Out A Bondage Dream

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophia Jade - Nineteen and Willing 720p Leaf River

Cast: Sophia Jade
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Sophia Jade is about as young as they come...19 years old...She is a brilliant young woman discovering the depths of her rampant sexuality...she's an explorer with many kinky interests...and she's willing to give it all to me for your viewing pleasure...I cuff her to the wall as if I had grabbed her off the streets...I strip her and have a good time getting to know her body...my floggers work her tits and I add a tight crotchrope to taunt her...Then tied to a chair, Sophia can only watch as I apply clamps and weights to her nipples...It's her first time using any electricity, so I give her plenty in this scene...tens pads on the inner thighs and a samurai in her pussy...then the magic wand...a screaming release which she does not annouce...so I tail her thighs...I spread her and bend her over and take my time working on her ass with my hands, floggers and canes...an anal hook is tied to her hair...of course I have my fun tugging on the rope...then I direct her to fuck herself by bobbing her head...then it's onto her back with her head and wrists locked into a spreader...I tie her legs wide apart and focus my efforts on her pussy and tits...clamps on the labia, pulled tight and tied off...suction on her breasts, then TENS pads on her tummy...the dildo vibe combo works her pussy to multiple struggling orgasms...It's not your average 19 year old that can make it through a shoot like this with little BDSM experience...thanks much to Sophia...enjoy...

Total size: 490.3 MB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Jade - Nineteen and Willing 720p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Very scary games - London River Nunnelly

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Still recovering from the orgasms and breath play London prepares for her next ordeal. I vibrator is attached to the top of a pipe. Binder clips are attached to her labia and she is pulled onto the vibrator. If the vibrator becomes over stimulating London will have to decide between staying and ripping the clamps off. With her tits tied tightly she holds out as long as she can. A thick rope is wound around her neck and she's standing on a spiked board. If she wants relief on her feet she has to put pressure on the rope. She teeters and tries her best not to hang.
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very scary games - London River

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orgasm Games Perfect Hot Very New Gold Wonderfull Collection. Part 1. Celeste

I can honestly say that you have no idea the influence you have had on my life. Long ago I was confused about this part of me, and you and your site opened my eyes to what bondage was and how it fit in my life

Total size: 6.5 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Games Perfect Hot Very New Gold Wonderfull Collection. Part 1.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Round Rock

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

21sextreme - Patience, my patient! Conroy

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sunny Diamond
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Sunny Diamond has some serious sexual inhibition. She cannot open up for her partners and thus she doesn´t know her limits. She decides to visit the well knows therapist, and try to learn about her own body, learn to sex and learn orgasm. But it is a tough learning, and poor Sunny crosses her own limits on the way of sexual freedom.
Duration: 40:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Patience, my patient!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Right - Emma Haize Bayswater

Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Gags aren't just a tool for control, they are a wonderful means of humiliation. Emma is going to know this better than anyone by the end of her session with O.T. It's a bit degrading having something wedge her mouth open like this. Any comfort she gains from being able to bite down is taken away knowing that if she has anything to say the metal in her mouth is going to to make it come out wrong. That's bad enough. But the drool is where things really go to the next level. It drips down the front of her body, leaving a trail of slime that is disgusting and humiliating. It gets everywhere and there is nothing she can do about it.
In typical bondage slut fashion this makes Emma dripping wet. The clamps that pull her pussy lips apart also show how ready to go she really is. Mr. Pogo pounds her pussy until she is literally screaming and creaming. Her orgasms are so intense they rock her body and leave her barely able to walk or talk.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right - Emma Haize

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD