Bondage BDSM Orgasms videos

London River - Orgasmageddon Thornhill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Orgasmageddon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuckold Surprise Lamoni

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr, Rod Spunkel, Sebastian Keys
Genres: BDSM, Cuckold, Strapon, Bondage, Domination
Bobbi Starr and Lorelei Lee reminisce about the good ole days when the men they were with were well hung and great in bed when Lorelei unexpectedly runs into Bobbi's old boyfriend, Rod. Lorelei cooks up a devious plan to keep Bobbi's husband away while Bobbi takes a ride on Rod's enormous cock. When Sebastian comes home to find his wife in bed with another man he's made to watch the entire filthy act. Sebastian loves his wife and Bobbi loves him however, a woman needs to get off even if that means by the cock of another man! Lorelei joins in on the fun handcuffing Sebastian to the bed whipping and torturing his ass and balls while his wife is on the ride of her life. He's bent over the bed and butt fucked while Bobbi instructs him to prepare her stud with his mouth for her. Bobbi takes her stallion for one last ride and makes her husband suck and clean her feet while she bounces up and down on Rod's cock to multiple orgasms. He's even made to lick her pussy while Rod is inside her! Finally, Lorelei jerks Rod off on to Bobbi's feet and Sebastian is made into a sponge cleaning up every drop of another mans cum from his wife's feet!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 515.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Surprise

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuckold Cowboy For Goddess Penny Laotto

Cast: Penny Nichols
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Strapon, Pussy Worship, Chindo
Goddess Penny Nichols is on vacation and wants to have some fun, but there are no worthy men around. All the guys around her are the macho cowboy type, so she decides to play the role and trick one back to her room so she can turn him into her submissive little slut boy and use him for her own needs. She spots one by the pool and takes him to her room where she slaps a pink collar on him explaining how she like it kinky, then teases him with her perfect pink Goddess pussy. Goddess Penny gets him all worked up, then bends over and tells him that bitch boys start at the bottom and to get his tongue in her ass. Goddess Penny rides the cowboy's face, grinding her ass on his head, smothering him until she reaches orgasm and then tells the cowboy that his weekend is just beginning. Goddess Penny Nicols starts to rub her pussy moaning and telling him how wet she is. Then she straps this cowboy up with a chindo and rides his face hard and fast reaching multiple orgasms and using him as her personal pleasure slut,making him completely serve her and do whatever she says. Ride em Cowboy, Yee-haaaaa! Goddess Penny Nichols straddles her cowboy ready to use his dick, then notices how tiny it is. She even grabs a ruler to measure his dicklette: 2" inches! This tiny little pin prick dick will never do the job of pleasing a Goddess. Goddess Penny pulls out her 10" inch purple dildo and tells the cowboy to open his mouth to lube up her toy. She uses the vibrator right next to his tiny cock to humiliate him while she laughs and gets off. She even grabs his tiny slut stick with her 2 fingers and jerks him off as she reaches orgasm then shoves the dildo back in his mouth, just so he can taste her pussy. Goddess Penny Nicols has teased her new cowboy cuck with her wet pink pussy and jerked off his 2" inch dicklette and made him fill a glass with his own cum. Not just once, she makes him spit it out 3 times and eat it all over again. He needs to learn to love the taste of cum because she has new job for him. She straps heself up with a 12" inch dildo and tells him it's time to learn how to suck a dick properly so he can go out and find well endowed men to please her, and she is making him her blow job whore. Goddess Penny Nicols is going to show this cucky cowboy how to ride her cock. She bends the bitch over and starts riding him like a bucking bronco. Just how long can she stay on Tobys cucky slut ass? She pounds him hard like a wild stallion while he bites the pillow as Goddess Penny thrusts her big hard strap-on cock right up this Cowboys poop shoot! He thanks Miss Penny for the ride as he hobbles out the door when she gives him one more smack on the ass.
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cowboy For Goddess Penny

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milking Raw Multiple Orgasms Smolensk

Cast: John Jammen ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,multiple orgasms ,BDSM ,brunet ,natural boobs ,Athletic ,slim ,Slapping ,Femdom
John Jammen’s one lucky piece of man meat. It’s not often Maitresse Madeline plucks slave meat off the street for shits and giggles but when she does, the little bitch knows he’s one LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER! John’s goofy fucking smile is wiped from his face with hard face slapping, CBT, flogging, and humiliation. Maitresse wants to play so she slaps a thick, clear cock extending sheath over his hard craving dickstick and let’s him slide it in her wet pussy. With the sheath on it’s not like he can feel her pussy anyway! But, get this, this horny mother fucker still blows his load in the sheath while deep inside Maitresse. Just being close to her is enough to make him lose it. How dare him! So, Maitresse makes it the goal of her day to milk as much filthy sperm out of his boiling balls until he’s completely raw and begging for her to stop. The stimulation is to much! This will teach him to NEVER lose his load without permission again!
Duration: 52:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milking Raw Multiple Orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rookie is Sexually Destroyed on the Mat. Left in a puddle of shame Iron Mountain

Cast: Rilynn Rae ,Layton Benton
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Strap On ,black hair ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,bottom ,Facesitting
We have two Rookies in today’s match up. Rilynn Rae has 3 matches under and belt and 3 loses. Today she’s going up against another rookie. But this rookie is no push over. Layton Benton has a bit of a weight advantage. Rilynn is going to have to rely on skill today. Her amazon strength will be but to the test today.One of these Rookies proves to be sexually dominate. She forces orgasms on the mat then brutalizes her opponent in round four.
Duration: 46:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rookie is Sexually Destroyed on the Mat. Left in a puddle of shame

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeviceBondage - Aiden Ashey: Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage Ratcliff

Aiden Ashley starts the day on her knees with her legs, neck, and wrists in steel traps. The Pope enters and immediately begins with precise, hard crops on her tender flesh. Aiden gets her nipples pinched with weighted clover clamps while The Pope rips intense orgasms from her wet pussy. In the second position, Aiden is bent heels-over-head, with her ankles and wrists locked in steel traps. This gives The Pope ample access to her ass, pussy, and the back of her legs for more impact play from the crop and flogger. Aiden then has more screaming orgasms pulled from her as she gets fucked by the dick-on-a-stick with a vibrator held firmly on her clit. In the final position Aiden is laid on top of cold metal springs with her wrists, neck and ankles locked down in restraints. Her body is worked over with whips from the cat o’ nine tails and flogger before The Pope pours hot wax on the sensitive skin. Finally, he brings her to a series of fierce orgasms before leaving the slut happy and soaked in her own squirt.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Aiden Ashey: Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skinny Slave Millie Morgan Gets Manhandled & Rough Fucked Upperstrasburg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Millie Morgan
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Slapping, Submission
Millie Morgan is new to Kink and BDSM, but she couldn’t be in more capable hands with Christian Wilde. Millie is a lonely housewife who has the hots for landscaper Christian. She invites him to take a break and starts sucking his cock, and when Christian refuses her, Millie threatens to tell her husband he took advantage of her if he doesn’t give her what she wants. Christian agrees and bends Millie over and fucks her had against a tree before taking her inside. Millie gets bound doggy-style on the coffee table where nude Christian admires her naked body. He starts by alternating between stuffing his cock in Millie’s throat while slapping her face, and fucking her sopping wet pussy. Christian pounds Millie’s welcoming pussy while taking turns choking and fish-hooking her mouth, taking total control. Soon Christian adds the Hitachi to Millie’s pussy, overstimulating her into multiple orgasms while fucking her hard. Finally Millie is tied on her back and Christian teases her pussy with his hard cock. He slaps his cock on her clit before slamming it deep inside her dripping wet fuck-hole. Millie is in such a state of ecstasy that she’s barely speaking but she’s obviously loving Christian’s cock. After adding the vibe to Millie’s pussy while fucking her, Christian can’t take any more and unloads all over Millie’s sexy body.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Slave Millie Morgan Gets Manhandled & Rough Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roxanne Hall and Jade Marxxx Washta

Cast: Roxanne Hall ,Jade Marxxx
Genres: fake boobs ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Smothering ,Anal ,Spanking ,multiple orgasms ,Femdom ,Sub ,Pussy Eating
Jade Marx returns and lives up to her reputation for enduring punishment and just being a sexual maniac. This time she is dominated by the powerful and seductive Roxanne Hall who clearly enjoys being sadistic and merciful to her slave sluts. Awesome nipple punishment mixed with foot worship, smothering, verbal domination, multiple orgasms, spanking, flogging, and strap-on sex.
Duration: 29:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 342.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxanne Hall and Jade Marxxx

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Dirty Cop Drytown

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Xander Corvus
Genres: big dick ,Rough Sex ,toned ,Submission ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,drool ,Suspension ,Tattoo ,bottom
Sexy Dr. Casey Calvert hates bad cops. She is a police psychologist on a mission to keep unstable cops like Xander Corvus off the streets. When detective Corvus is held for a mandatory psych screening, he quickly turns the tables on the disapproving psychologist, and shows Dr. Calvert that even bad cops have their redeeming qualities.
Casey Calvert is unbelievably hot when Xander straps her to a table and fucks her throat till the drool covers her pretty face and glasses. Casey learns to love it when Xander strings her up in suspension bondage and whips her, making her beg for his fat cock in her tight little pussy. When Casey is tied down, legs spread wide, her asshole is the subjuct of much rough anal sex. Xander coaxes multiple rushing orgasms out of the good doctor as he fucks her uptight ass, leaving Casey begging for more.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dirty Cop

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sybil is locked cart Edgerton

When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil is locked cart

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chanel Preston Good Hart

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal - Day 69 in quarantine Mansura

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal
Genres: Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm, Foot Fetish
Day 69 of social-distancing lockdown was a hot and sunny afternoon here in Los Angeles. My sexy friend, Gia, and I were laying by the pool chilling and killing time. She asked me if I'd rub some sunscreen on her. I said sure. Once she turned over, her pretty soles were on full display right in front of my face. As I was rubbing the sunscreen all over her hot sweaty body, all I kept thinking about was her smooth sexy soles. And then while rubbing her feet, I felt that she might also be turned on by this. So I told her that my boyfriend Jake and I would like to try some kinky foot fetish sex but don't really know how to go about it and if she would mind that I play with her feet to gain some experience. She laughed at my clearly corny excuse but said of course. I couldn't wait to taste and lick those sexy soles and suck on those pretty pink pedicured toes. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. Immediately, we started making out. I had to go down on her. Her pussy was soaking wet as I fingered her while sucking on her sexy toes and licking her soft soles. Then I sat on her face and made her eat and lick my juicy pussy and my tight little asshole. We made each other cum so many times by sucking and licking each others feet and pussies. After all, quarantine could be worse...
Duration: 30:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10857kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal - Day 69 in quarantine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ana Foxxx: Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal Summitville

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: black hair ,Latinx ,Pain ,Sub ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Petite ,brunet ,Slapping ,shaved
Strong and gorgeous Ana Foxxx has her petite ebony body tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage. Her handler today is the tormented Tommy Pistol. He is ready to brutalize her body, take all of her holes and overwhelm her pain sensations. Starting with nipple play, Tommy tugs on her sensitive perky breasts. Tommy alternates from pulling and slapping them. She screams in pain. Next comes out the crop on her perfectly sensitive tight pussy. She begs him for pleasure but the screams of pain say otherwise. The cane finally comes out and torments her body as she writhes in the rope bondage. Next her mouth is tested. He stuffs his gloved hands down her throat getting that hole nice and wet. She slobbers spit all over her beautiful face. His cock is rammed down her lubricated mouth. He slaps her face hard to remind her that pleasure comes with pain. He brings out the Hitatchi and edges her over and over again, denying her orgasm. Next she is suspended and tied in rope bondage. He slaps her pussy and brings out the electric zapper. She scream in pain at every shock. Next her pussy is tested. The dripping wet tight hole begs for his cock and Tommy delivers. A deep pounding gets her screaming and begging for orgasm. Not yet. Finally Tommy uses her ass. He stretches her anal hole wide open for a sex. He goes back and forth between each hole using her body. He shoves his huge balls in her pussy and fucks her before shooting a huge load on her body.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx: Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Women Rule The World Ciudad Obregon

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Ariel X ,Jonah Marx
Genres: Bondage ,Orgasm Denial ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,bottom ,Male Sub ,Brunette ,CBT ,Dominatrix ,Athletic
These two tough Divine Bitches put John Smith in his place showing him who’s boss. Chanel Preston uses her sharp tongue and mad strap-on fucking skills while Ariel X uses her strong muscles to lift and carry John while he gets in the ass. Sexy strong women humiliating and sexually teasing at it’s finest!
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Women Rule The World

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tall blonde bound and fucked into oblivion Columbia Station

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Humiliation ,Bondage ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Gag ,Fingering
First, she is fastened down into a doggy position. The thin metal restraints slowly carve into her flesh if she fusses around too much. Her arms and legs are zip tied tightly to assure that she maintains the position. Her firm ass and picture perfect pussy are ready for my doings.
Next, she is plastic wrapped onto a custom chair, legs spread open, pussy exposed. She is rag gagged, because who doesn’t appreciate a girl in captivity? Her nipples are revealed and she endures her first time with the suction cups. Her pussy becomes swollen from the suction and sensitive to every thrust of my hand. She is thrown into involuntary gushing after her explosive orgasm.
Just when Dylan is spent and drained, she is mounted onto her back with her ass to be wrecked. I shove the fastest fucking machine in existence into her ass and give her the strongest fucking she’s ever experienced.
Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall blonde bound and fucked into oblivion

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Farm Halliday

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Witness La Guaira

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Kendra Spade
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Brunette ,muscular ,Stud ,Domination ,Humiliation ,top ,brunet ,Anal
When a young and ambitious journalist on assignment in Mexico witnesses the of a CIA operative, she is tracked down by the killer and intimidated into aborting her story and evidence of the crime. Ramon uses bondage, anal sex and BDSM to overwhelm the young journalist and secure his secret. Kendra Spade is the hot young thing on assignment and she got some photos of Ramon Nomar in action committing an atrocious crime. While Kendra is doing research in her hotel room she puts nipple clamps on her tits and vibes her pussy and right in the middle of an orgasm Ramon busts in to have his way with her. He ties her up in tight rope bondage and probes her for information and then he probes her with his huge cock! First Ramon chokes Kendra with his dick with a deep sloppy blow job. Next Ramon lays Kendra on her back, ties her up spread eagle and stuffs a ball-gag in her mouth. He punishes her with the flogger and then climbs on top of her to fuck her pussy good. She can’t move so she has to take every inch of his penetrating cock. He fingers her pussy until she squirts and lets her lick it off his hands. A new position with her legs pulled back and pussy and ass exposed front and center. Then comes the caning, the hitachi and hardcore anal until Kendra can’t stop coming. And finally in doggie with her ass high in the air Ramon rides his Witness all the way home fucking both her slutty holes until he shoots his load all over her ass.
Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Witness

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Payback Brownton

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Hitachi ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Stud ,Domination ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment
Blonde beauty Lily LaBeau pays for her husbands past when Ramon Nomar shows up fresh out of prison to get what he deserves. He says he did time for her husbands scheme and now he wants some payback in the form of Lily’s ass and some jewels that are hidden somewhere in the house. Ramon video calls Lily’s husband and him with the image of his sweet wife looking desperate all tied up in bondage, a ball gag in her mouth and demands to know the location of the hidden jewels. Nothing. Ramon asks Lilywhere are the jewels? She claims to know nothing so he disciplines her with a punishing flogging session and a deep throat fuck. With slobber all over her natural tits Ramon vibes her pussy until she is about to come and pulls the hitachi away to deny her an orgasm. Ohh that’s mean. Where are the diamonds??? Still nothing. He ties her up in and pounds Lily’s lily-white ass until she is screaming and loving it. His flogger lashes her back and butt while his huge cock stretches her asshole wide. She wants to taste her ass so Ramon fucks her mouth again while she cleans her ass off his cock. “Please keep fucking me! You do it so much better than my husband.” More hardcore anal and then deep into Lily’s pussy Ramon is surely getting his payback. But he is not done yet. With Lily on her back arms tied behind her back Ramon spreads her long smooth legs open and fucks her slutty pussy. She can’s get enough, he plays with her clit, vibes her pussy and makes her cum again and again as he fucks her pussy and ass in different sexy positions all over the bed until he shoots his hot load right into her mouth. Now thats some Anal Payback. But where are those diamonds? Watch to find out!
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Payback

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied - Mia Li - First Date Two Harbors

Mia Li is an exotic Asian beauty. She has marvelous, big, sensitive tits, practically begging to be tied off, pinched, or clamped. Her ass is so nice it would be a crime not to spank it, cane it, or whip it. She has long, black hair, perfect for pulling. So when she showed up telling O.T. that she loves tight, rough rope bondage you know we're not exaggerating when we say that her words and her body are literally asking for what comes next.
Once Mia is tied up on the floor it is too late to turn back, not that she would want to. Something about being controlled and constrained the way she is turns her on. Rope around her arms and legs is arousing. The rope that runs between her legs and presses against her pussy is even more so. When O.T. pushes it all aside and drives Mr. Pogo home in her snatch she provides no resistance. Her wet lips part it slides right in.
She gets stood up in the middle of the room. The rope around her neck makes sure she won't take a seat until O.T. wants her to. He slaps her face to show her place, then cuts away her clothes to get a better look at her stunning body. That's when the corporal punishments begin. She looks hot, but every girl looks better with some marks. The whip and cane are going to provide the perfect accents to her ass, tits and thighs, all while she struggles to stay balanced. O.T. will apply the finishing touches with hot wax before giving Mia the most mind-blowing orgasms of her life.
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15549kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Mia Li - First Date

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane Kemptville

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Tory Lane
Genres: Clothespins ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Strap On ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,toned
This week I bring not one but two hot new faces to Wiredpussy. Satine Phoneix is a luscious Latina with deliciously full lips and an amazing ass. Tory Lane is a fierce mistress with a body to die for. Throw in some tough bondage, electricity, ass and pussy licking, and lots of orgasms and you have this weeks update!
Duration: 58:53

File size: 685.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Venus and Rider Phippsburg

Cast: Venus ,Rider
Genres: Pegging ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,brunet ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,CBT ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial ,Fingering
Mistress Venus returns home to find her slave has not sufficiently scrubbed the floors. Blindfolded, he has not earned looking at her beauty and is whipped, slapped and generally humiliated! Venus teases him with her pussy while he cleans her shoes before fucking his face and his virgin ass. he is left in a hogtie with the scrubbing brush in his mouth and told once again to clean the floors.
Duration: 28:24

File size: 330.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venus and Rider

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dyke Bar Underground: Mona Wales Submits! Lichfield

Cast: Mona Wales ,Bella Rossi ,Nikki Darling ,Mistress Kara
Genres: Facesitting ,Femdom ,Clover Clamps ,Rimming ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Tattoo ,Crop ,Feet ,Black ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Breast Abuse ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Brunette
It’s the end of an era when the Dyke Bar loses its lease, but a new era begins when it sets up shop in an underground location! The lusty ladies of Dyke Bar are eager to carry on the legacy of group lesbian sexual domination, this time with Dyke Bar bouncer Mona Wales getting her glorious comeuppance! Mona’s surrounded and dominated by her beautiful cohorts Mistress Kara, Nikki Darling and Bella Rossi in an intense round of slapping, flogging and fucking that continues long after last-call! This steamy lesbian action gets started as bartender Kara goes to close up the shop. Nikki and Bella get their hands all over Mona’s tight body and woman-handle her into submission. Once all her clothes are ripped off her gorgeous body exposing her perky tits and shaved pussy, the ladies get to work. Mona is ready to serve this after hours party. Her face is shoved into pussies and asses, worshipping and eating out all these fine ladies. Pussy licking, ass licking, , Mona is insatiable. Those perky tits need some love too and the only proper way is with intense clover clamps. Mona squeals with pain at the pleasure her nipples endure. Let’s bring on more pain shall we. Kara gets out the crop and starts turning Mona’s body bright red with corporal punishment. Finally they get mona on the filthy bar floor and take those nipple clamps to her gorgeous vulva. Her thick pussy lips turn bright red with excitement. The ladies take turn slapping her beautiful body before Kara and Nikki step all over Mona with their full weight. Bare feet and high heels that squirming body while Bella takes a hitachi to rip out huge orgasms. Taking the party to the back room, the ladies tie up Mona in rope bondage and gag her mouth with a bright red ball gag. Kara brings out the floggers and takes it to Mona’s bare ass and pussy. Kara also has another surprise. A big black strap-on ready to fuck that perfect pussy. She takes her huge cock and pounds that precious pussy while the other girls choke, spit and flog Mona. Bella also wants a turn and she reveals her big black cock as well. She has other thoughts in mind and rams that cock right up Mona’s ass. Huge anal orgasms echo through the bar as Nikki gets her pussy eaten out. As if that wasn’t enough, Kara and Bella shave their cocks up both her holes in an epic lesbian Double Penetration. This DP erupts even more screaming orgasms from Mona. Finally Nikki gets her turn and fits her whole fist up Mona’s pussy. This beautiful fisting scene gets Mona squirting all over the back room.
Duration: 1:04:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dyke Bar Underground: Mona Wales Submits!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied - Maxine X - Marks the Spot Hodges

Maxine X is smoking hot. Almost too fucking hot. She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good fucking. Limber, submissive, and sexy as hell, Maxine is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.
Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment. It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum drunk pile of quivering flesh on the floor.
There is a mindfuck coming, too. When Jack comes out with a body length mirror Maxine is left wondering what the fuck he is thinking. As he wraps rope around her neck and pulls her face into position in front of it she begins to see what is coming. Her tits are tied off and Jack grabs a cane. While he starts working over her breasts she has the option of either watching herself take the beating or staring into her own face, twisted in pain.
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14905kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Maxine X - Marks the Spot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Annie Cruz and Dorian Ashburnham

Cast: Dorian ,Annie Cruz
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,natural boobs ,Asian ,Squirting ,Male Sub ,Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Femdom ,Suspension
‘I’m going to show you what it’s like to really get fucked.’ Annie Cruz delivers a hard fuck with a huge strap on that the suspended and helpless dorian cannot get away from if he wanted to. But not before she works over his nipples, pinching and biting, him with her round ass, and verbally humiliates him. After she finally milks the come out of him, she climbs on top of him and him with multiple squirting orgasms.
Duration: 34:41

File size: 403.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annie Cruz and Dorian

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Welcome Sheena Shaw Mar del Plata

Cast: Sheena Shaw
Genres: Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,the wall ,Bondage ,BDSM ,slim ,natural boobs ,Fingering
Welcome the amazing Sheena Shaw to her first time here at Kink. We waste no time contorting this flexible tight blonde into outrageous bondage positions. First up, Sheena is suspended in an inverted straddle split suspension. This beautiful girl cums and cums and enjoys the pain and the pleasure of Claire’s predicament bondage. In scene two, she is tied in an ebi on a barrel, squirts everywhere in tremendously intense orgasms and is suspended in the air by her neck and ankles. Third, she is bound against a pole with one leg up in the air in standing splits. In the fourth scene, Sheena is bound against the wall in an open legged ball tie. Her nipples are bound to her toes and we get to see orgasm after orgasm squeezed out of this slut with anal and vaginal orgasms.
Duration: 1:03:52
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Sheena Shaw

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

If you don't keep your hands off your cock I will do it for you! Capiata

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Garett Nova
Genres: Facesitting ,Slave ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,brunet ,bottom ,foreskin ,Orgasm Denial ,Rough Sex ,Dominatrix
Garrett Nova is a 19 year old student who’s parents pay his way through college. Problem is Garrett can’t keep his pesky little hands off his cock and he’s facing expulsion! His parents have had it with his perverted masturbation tendencies and sent him to the Divine Bitches instead of a traditional therapist for some Extreme therapy. Mistress Cherry Torn is more than happy to bend this boy over, spank the hell out of him, lock his little cock away in chastity, fuck him in the ass and give him the cock tease of a lifetime.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If you don't keep your hands off your cock I will do it for you!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

City of Sin: Entitled John Brought Down a Peg New Castle

Cast: Lance Hart ,Lorelei Lee ,Arabelle Raphael ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: Fingering ,Foot Worship ,switch ,brunet ,Slapping ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Flogging ,Pegging
Classic tale of the helpless hooker? Another boring narrative that starts with a lady in distress? Fuck no. This is the truth. The real story of the City of Sin and its reigning princesses, the gloriously divine Lorelei Lee, Ana Foxxx, and newest Divine Bitch, Arabelle Raphael.
When entitled john, Lance Hart, tries to take advantage of these three seemingly disadvantaged tricks, he gets an unforgettable taste of the power and strength of women. Three women, to be exact. Three ruthless, gorgeous women.
After poor Mr. Hart grabs Arabelle, thinking he can intimidate this glorious and powerful woman with a little tip of the hat, some harsh words, and a stack of pitiful ones, she calls over her friends, Lorelei and Ana to help teach this entitled boy a lesson in masculinity.
Lesson One: pain. Our pitiable john is flogged repeatedly from all sides, humiliated and beaten down, made to worship the hard working, sweaty feet of the very women he thought himself better than. Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana pull his chest hair until he screams, laughing mercilessly at his sad, pathetic cries and the pre-cum dribbling from his lonely dick. , blindfolds, and face slapping drive this lesson home!
Lesson Two: taking cock. The only way to bring entitled men down a peg is - you guessed it - pegging. All three of these gorgeous, powerful women arm themselves with a cock, each one burying dicks thicker than Lance’s own deep inside his muscled body - a mere facade meant to shield the soft and snivelling manliness that hides within. Unable to escape the powerful clutches and scathing of Ana, Arabelle, and Lorelei, our john takes the lesson hard and fast, pausing only to suck his own filth off of each divine cock.
Lesson Three: just a toy. That’s right. You’re just a toy. A toy to be used by women more powerful than you. And when these three powerful women cum again and again, Lance as he devours the delicious flavors that orgasm has scented their heavenly cunts, it becomes clear: his cock is a dildo. A dildo that Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana use to bring themselves the infinite pleasures that such entitled johns cannot.
Lesson learned? We’ll have to wait to see what The Queen of City of Sin has to say about that…
Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City of Sin: Entitled John Brought Down a Peg

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Tapes Part 3 East Berkshire

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gonzo, Domination, Hardcore, Anal
Director Bryan Gozzling captures rebellious, young hotties seeking hardcore affection via sleazy smartphone apps. In the diabolical dates of 'Hookup Hotshot: Sex Tapes Volume 3,' Bryan dominates these promiscuous cuties in graphic, manhandling encounters. Pig-tailed sweetie Amara Romani uses an enema to freshen up her asshole for crude sodomy. Amid a nasty anal reaming, she deep-throats Bryan's rod ass-to-mouth and lewdly rims his sphincter. After chatting with Bryan online for a year, Internet celebrity Ropebaby has finally made it out to L.A. The kinky slut gags and slobbers while giving a nasty blowjob, and she whimpers as Bryan pummels her sweet pussy. Teenage heartthrob Anastasia Knight is an adorable, brace-faced blonde. She crams a dildo into her throat as Bryan porks her tight, hairless cunt. Anastasia ejaculates orgasmic girl squirt, gives a playful foot job and enjoys a massive cum facial. Fair-skinned Athena Rayne connects with Bryan on the web and stops by for a dominant drilling. Bryan fingers her to squirting. The oversexed tart takes a messy face fuck, and Athena bites her pooch collar as Bryan plows her bald twat.

Total size: 677.7 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tapes Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling huge squirting orgasms Slocan

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Bound in a crucifix pose that perfectly displays those epic monster boobs and leaves her face pussy draped over the edge, Darling is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling huge squirting orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling huge squirting orgasms Corral

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Bound in a crucifix pose that perfectly displays those epic monster boobs and leaves her face pussy draped over the edge, Darling is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling huge squirting orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied - Violet Monroe - Deep Throat Chisago City

Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.
But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Violet Monroe - Deep Throat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Life Lessons With Professor Sybian Gilliam

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,BDSM ,Submission ,Sybian ,Metal Bondage
Iona Grace. Wow. This sparkly-eyed 19-year-old has flawless skin and some of the biggest, prettiest all-natural tits we’ve seen. Something in those eyes yearns to be taught, to be shown things about the world. Today, we teach a lesson about the Sybian, and what happens when you keep it running long after you orgasm.
We place Iona on the Sybian and construct a metal device to hold her in place, no pushing up off the vibrator, no mercy. We chain her hands up behind her, stressing her arms in strappado. Big tits pretty much beg to be drooled on, so we tie a funnel gag tight in her mouth.
Iona’s tits being as magnificent as they are, laws of nature require us to flog and whip the shit out of those pink-tipped beauties. And whip we do. Then we clamp those rosey nipples and cane Iona’s feet. The Sybian works it’s special magic. Iona has a hard orgasm. And another. But after a while, Iona’s pussy is red and raw from cumming, and the Sybian doesn’t seem so wonderful anymore, does it, class?
Duration: 27:22

File size: 612.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life Lessons With Professor Sybian

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore! Crowville

Cast: Amber Keen ,Randy Spears
Genres: Brunette ,Blindfold ,Hair Pulling ,Rope Bondage ,Public ,Facefucking ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Femdom ,Petite
Amber Keen is the full package, hot intelligent, and horny! This little bookworm gets taken to the local bookstore, tied up and made to cum while she reads aloud from books. When she stops reading during her orgasm she is punished by being hogtied and left in the aisles for people to look at while they browse. Next she sucks cock and gets fucked while everyone watches. Apparently no one was buying books cause they were too busy watching her get fucked, so we had to leave. But we did get a couple of customers to come back to the van with us. Inside the van Amber gets fondled, choked, fingered, and fucked in every hole, then left on the side of the road with wet cum dripping off her face.
Duration: 1:01:11

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redheaded bookworm gets humiliated and fucked in a bookstore!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Divine Mummification Sex North Battleford

Cast: Dominic Pacifico ,Beretta James
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,muscular ,unshaved ,Prostate Stimulation ,Orgasm Denial ,Tattoo ,black hair
Happy Halloween from the Divine Bitches! Mistress Beretta James returns to Divine Bitches hot as hell and with a new piece of man meat to use. Beretta’s style is calm and seductive with a dash of evil in her eyes. As much as Dominic tries to resist his cock can’t lie and his attraction is obvious when Beretta dishes out the pain and Dominic can’t help his hard-on. He’s bound on top of an evil pointed wooden crushing into his taint. Whipped and zippered then strap-on fucked deep in his ass.
Duration: 48:01

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Mummification Sex

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James high Gapville

So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James high

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of Claire Robbins, Day Three Hopkins Park

Cast: Owen Gray ,Claire Robbins
Genres: Humiliation ,shaved ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Discipline ,switch ,Athletic
II the Ass Hook and the Turnbuckle< strong>I like it when their back arches. To achieve this aesthetic, I turn to hardware: iron rails, a turnbuckle and an ass hook. As the turnbuckle cranks her back into a nice bend, good things happen to her tits. I am quick to take advantage of those firm little mouthfuls with a riding crop. A vibrator on low is jammed against her sopping cunt, keeping her on simmer till I decide to send her off into a screaming orgasm, and the value of a nice posture.
<strong>III Sucking off the Gimp< strong>I make her fight against a stiff collar and heavy chain leash to get to that hard gimp cock. And she really wants to get that throbbing meat into her tight wet throat, because every second that her mouth is empty is another lash with the whip. Enthusiasm is the lesson here, Robbins.
<
Duration: 51:46

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Claire Robbins, Day Three

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied - Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate vol 2 Arapahoe

The rope between her legs has been rubbing at the sides of Maddy O'Reilly's clit for what feels like forever. Her bondage barely lets her move, but she can shift her weight just enough to get the rope to caress her just a little bit more.
When Cyd waves a rubber cock in her face she sucks at it greedily. She knows the value of a little bit of lubrication. Cyd is going to drive that dildo home and she wants to make sure it is nice and wet before he does.
It fits perfectly in her hole. The crotch rope she enjoyed so much holds it securely in place and makes a great point to attach his Hitachi to.
Feeling full and vibrating is enough to get Maddy off. What comes next is enough to put her fully into subspace from the overload. Nipple clamps pull her tits up toward the ceiling while a leather strap around her throat constricts her airway. The intensity of her orgasms is enough to make her shudder and gasp. The extra effort behind every breath has her on the verge of passing out in ecstasy.
The crotch rope she loves so much is going to be a real pain. A line between her legs has knots at regular intervals. She has to slide her pussy along it as she tries to make her way to where Cyd tells her to stand. It felt good when it was rubbing against her gently but now, as it scratches and digs, she is wondering why she thought this was a good idea.
Of course all of her concerns melt away when she receives her reward for a job well done. It only takes a few seconds with the Hitachi before the last act of torment becomes the thought that fuels her next great orgasm. A little bit of pain and humiliation go a long way for a girl like Maddy.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate vol 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Sartre Brings trouble to Izamar Gutierrez Cantrall

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Izamar Gutierrez
Genres: Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,top ,LezDom ,Fingering ,Latinx
Charlotte Sartre has given herself the wrestling name “The Toilette”. Today she’s going to flush out any of Izamar’s Weaknesses and try to gain an advantage on her. Something truly unbelievable happens today on the mats. A 100lb rookie whoops on our powerful, muscular, skilled, Izamar. An Orgasm is snuck out on the mats, The ref didn’t notice it during the wrestling but the wrestler concedes it in the interview. This match is a must see. Lots of powerful moves, good transitions and reversals and we finally see Izamar in trouble from a sexy goth girl’s moves. Loser is tied up in bondage and fucked until she cums over and over again. Winner tribs the loser and uses her body as a sex toy for her own pleasure.
Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre Brings trouble to Izamar Gutierrez

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked! Pittston

Cast: Melody Jordan ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Feet ,Femdom ,Anal ,Facesitting ,Pain ,Electric Dildo ,Redhead ,Electrical Play ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod
Episode 1: Why does Melody Jordan have such porcelain white skin? All the better to see the welts from the metal clips during her lesbian BDSM session with Chanel Preston, my dear!
Of course, Melody’s introductory lesson in electrosex discipline doesn’t end there. Chanel wields zappers in each hand, shocking Melody’s ass, thighs and the bare soles of her feet.
With the dick-on-a-stick, Chanel breaks in Melody’s lily white ass and wet, dripping pussy into the pleasure and pain of electro BDSM. Sticky pads applied to Melody’s natural tits and milky ass delivers electricity to convulse her body as she’s being penetrated and as Chanel works out the orgasms she’s earned.
Duration: 29:12
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane is someone Upatoi

Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane is someone

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katie Summers Pigtails and nipple torment. Sweet Gulf Hammock

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: Blonde ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Domination ,Big Tits
Welcome Katie Summers to Device Bondage, this little fresh thing is simply amazing. She is Live show material, we found out as the day went on.
This cute little thing in her white thigh highs and pig tails is so cute you just want to torment her. We bend her back, stick a fucking machine in her tight pussy. We hang heavy weights from her perky nipples, flog her, but the fun part is turning up the machine and fucking her to orgasm after orgasm. This girl doesn’t know what the fuck just happened but she wants to do it again.
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 383.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Summers Pigtails and nipple torment. Sweet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Grand Portage

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Night 24 part 87 Mouthcard

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax
Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:26
Video: 864x488, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 692.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night 24 part 87

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kimber Woods: Our Naughty Girl is Back and Hornier Than Ever Kapolei

Cast: Kimber Woods
Genres: Machine Dildo ,switch ,dungeon ,Sybian ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Gag ,shaved ,toned ,Ball Gag
Kimber Woods is a really naughty girl, and she wants to show us just how naughty she is by doing all of the things that make her horny. She begins with a quick strip tease that leads to her shoving her panties in her mouth, because, well, that’s what she likes. She makes herself cum over and over by fingering and vibing her pussy with every bit of energy she has. The next scene begins and Kimber has requested a ball gag. We know this isn’t a bondage shoot, but this is what makes her horny, and who are we to say no? She lies back and the machine slowly begins to slide in and out of her wet, hungry pussy. The speed increases and Kimber’s overcome with orgasms and begins to squirt all over the dungeon. In the next scene we flip her over to show off her magnificent ass. The machine starts to ramp up and Kimber begins to almost vibrate with . Her juicy booty bounces as she vibrates, and her back glistens with sweat, because the slut is working for every orgasm she gets. Next, Kimber is on her side in a spoon type position when the fucking begins. She can’t believe she’s cum so much, and we continue to fuck her until her pussy has finally had enough. But we are not satisfied yet, so we throw in one more scene and break out the sybian! That’s right, it is the SYBIAN! When all is said and done, we can finally claim that our naughty girl Kimber Woods has been properly fucked.
Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimber Woods: Our Naughty Girl is Back and Hornier Than Ever

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avery Black - Avery's Dungeon Initiation Sandia Park

Cast: Avery Black
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Fingering, Petite, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Tattoo, Facial
Avery Black and Nade Nasty return to Kink for some hot bondage fucking! For starters Avery is blindfolded and bound, standing with her arms behind her back, giving Nade easy access to every inch of her. Wasting no time, Nade fingers Avery’s pussy and then tongue fucks her hot, wet hole. Nade bends her over and stuffs his cock in her mouth while untying her blindfold, then he gets behind her and slides his hard cock inside her for some hard fucking. Next up Avery is suspended so Nade can use her holes any way he pleases. Now that Avery is suspended Nade fucks her like a human sex-toy, taking turns banging her pussy and then her mouth, always making sure to get his balls sucked. Avery’s pussy gets so stimulated she squirts from Nade rubbing her clit. Finally Avery is bound wrist to ankle on the bed and Nade wastes no time again fucking her pussy hard, sending her into wave after wave of intense orgasms. Nade leans Avery’s head off the side of the bed for some rough face-fucking before flipping her over for some . Avery and Nade trade positions, going between and missionary until Nade can’t contain himself any longer and paints Avery’s pretty face with his thick load.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Black - Avery's Dungeon Initiation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lythe Nyborg

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?” Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.” We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lythe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Fixiation - PainVixens Lando

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD