Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bareback Bi Sex Lovers vol.5

Release Year: 2006
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Petr. H., Ladislav Bajner, David, Petr. Z., Milan, Pavel, Rocky Summers, Zuzana, Lenka, Monica, Veronika
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Facial Cumshots, ThreeWays, Orgies, Uncut Cocks, Young Men

7 guys - 4 hot girls - oh...what a nice fuckfest! One, or Two holes isn't enough for these horny pirates!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:19
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1131kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 978.6 MB

Download Bareback Bi Sex Lovers vol.5

Payton Simmons in the scene Blondes Needs Cock Too

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Payton Simmons
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

Payton Simmons - Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like - I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Payton Simmons in the scene Blondes Needs Cock Too

Bi Barracks vol.2

Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Chance Scott, Gage Spencer, Deanna Annie
Genres: Bisex, Anal, Oral, Group

Months without women were not in vain the guys have been training courses and received second degree "Honorary Guesses". The authorities brought a lady of easy virtue,so the boys have not lostpletely their previous skills

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bi Barracks vol.2

Bisexual World on Fire - Part 4

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BiFuck
Cast: Rocky Emerson, Draven Navarro, Johnny Hill
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Threesome, Anal, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Toys, Facesitting, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Bisexual, Handjob
Video language: English

Rocky Emerson, Draven Navarro and Johnny Hill have been fucking around for hours, waiting for the end of the world. Now they are in a bedroom, mostly playing around. They jerk each other off, and Rocky uses a vibrating wand. Things escalate into a full on hardcore stack, then de-escalate back to casual foot play and hand stuff, then ramp back up to hardcore until they all cum inside each other.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bisexual World on Fire - Part 4

BiMaxx Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Alan Benfelen, Tim Scooby
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bisex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Vaginal

When two sexy dudes are busted making out by one of their girlfriends you know we've got a perfect setup for some bisexual MMF action, and Bimaxx is on the scene!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download BiMaxx Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

In The Sweet Bi & Bi

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Bi Chance
Cast: Candy Apples, Paul Morgan, Chance Caldwell, Alex Carrington, Jeff Mitchell, Bobby Bliss, Blade Thopmson, Drew Andrews
Genres: Bi-Sexual, Toys, Anal, All Sex

They can't make up their minds, but they won't give up hard cocks. These beautiful bi studs want every hole filled.

Duration: 1:13:04
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 776kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 520.7 MB

Download In The Sweet Bi & Bi

Forced Bi Cuckolds vol.2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Kick Ass
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Submales, All Sex, FemDom, Threeway, Cuckold, Cumshot

Granted, the topic of one man sucking another man's cock isn't your ordinary cocktail party conversation starter. To see what I mean, try this on someone: "My wife brought this guy home the other night, and I sucked his balls..." Like, how do you react to that? Start off with this nugget, and, guaranteed, you're going to clear the room. That's why for the sake of enlightenment, as many people as possible need to view this movie. So next time the discussion gets around to dick, you'll be prepared with something equally provocative to say, like, "Oh, and how did it taste?"

Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download Forced Bi Cuckolds vol.2

HotGuysFuck Cody Kaladin & Brianna Moore Love Fucking With Friends!

Studio: HotGuysFuck

Cody Kaladin has gotten pretty familiar with Brianna Moore by now. For round 3, they asked to fuck with their friends Johnny Ortega & Francesca Rossi in the room! There's not much time for talking before these 4 start fucking and it's a race to see who can cover their cumslut first!

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 965.2 MB

Download HotGuysFuck Cody Kaladin & Brianna Moore Love Fucking With Friends!

Bi Bedtime Buddies

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore

There's nothing like being able to just go to town with whomever you want in the mix, and that's exactly what this kinky crew gets up to until two jizz blasts cream up the scene! Always bringing you your bi fix, Bimaxx has got it covered!

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3736kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Bi Bedtime Buddies

Give Me And My Girl A Go

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Jenna Lovely
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore

No one could refuse the offer with this sexy couple, so this lucky dude forgets about getting any work done as starts getting his bisexual threesome on with these two horny freaks!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download Give Me And My Girl A Go