Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bi Party Of 4 Part vol.5

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Diablo Productions
Cast: Rachel, Dara, Sofia Valentine, Lilly Leaf, Stella, Anyssa, Cindy Dollar
Genres: Group, 4-Way, All Sex, Bareback, Safe Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Toys, Outdoor Sex, Facial Cumshots

It's all in for this one! These hot internationals just can't choose! They want to fuck a cock and suck a clit at the same time!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:29:23
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1294kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bi Party Of 4 Part vol.5

Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Release Year: 2014
Cast: gays and girls
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
Video language: English

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore bi action!? These two horny dudes and their super sexy blondie babe are all looking to have the best end of summer blowout ever, and after some champagne and they're all in the mood to get it on right then and there by the lake, just pounding away on asshole and pussy until they all get the satisfaction they crave, stopping only when those cumshots blast out all over tits and face! You gotta love a hardcore, anything-goes weekend amongst friends!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Man persuaded to anal sex!

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did't know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download Man persuaded to anal sex!

Bi the Numbers

Release Year: 2022
Cast: C. J. Bennet, Pamela Peaks, Angela D Angelo, Angel Vance, Randy Trade, Marshall O'Boy, Chance Caldwell, Scott Mann
Genres: Group, Anal Sex, Blowjobs, Oral Sex, Cum on Chest, Hardcore, Strapon, Cumshots

1. Get a guy, a girl and a guy, and another guy. Put them together in no specific order. Have guy 1 fuck girl, have guy 2 fuck guy 3, then switch. Let the fornicating commence.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:07:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bi the Numbers

Real Men Work That Wood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

Two sexy studs are chopping some firewood for their cute client, and she's nice enough toe out and offer them some during their break. However, after seeing that these guys are big fans of hard muscles and hard dicks, this chick quickly puts herself into the mix with some shoulder massaging and then some dick massaging, making sure they're both ready to go for a bi MMF threesome! Sure enough, these studs are down to fuck, getting it on with themselves and their cutie babe employer, thrusting pussy and ass until both cumshotse out on both guy and girl, keeping it beautifully bi!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Real Men Work That Wood

Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore

Two sexy couples meeting for the first time is the perfect setup to see how well they can really get along! After having some in the park and getting loosened up they head inside for a bisexual foursome that'll have them all over each others junk and exploring every hole they can! Guys fucking girls and guys fucking girls, what a way to end a first date Bimaxx style!

Duration: 46:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance

Tristan Teasing Rocky

Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots

I have to confess - knowing how insatiably horny Rocky always is and how he's ready and eager to fuck at any given moment, I knew putting him in a teasing video would be extra fun. Having to sit back and watch two people fuck in front of him, Rocky would be hard and horny and barely able to take not being able to join in, which would make the teasing that much hotter. So putting Rocky in a teasing video is precisely what we did, with an added twist! Rocky and Tristan having gotten along so well in their first episode together, it would be extra hot making Tristan be the one teasing Rocky! Tristan was more than up for that, as well. Indeed, Tristan was having himself all kinds of fun while pounding away and getting Rocky to eat his ass. Tristan represents the new generation of CF stud well - guys who eschew the traditional labels and limitations and are open and eager for all kinds of fun with all kinds of partners. In the case of this episode here, Tristan's partners are a coed who's having just as much fun as he is teasing Rocky, and a subservient Rocky who uses his tongue and mouth to make Tristan feel good before turning the tables on Tristan to drill him good and hard. Turns out having Rocky's big, uncut dick around was teasing Tristan all along!

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Tristan Teasing Rocky

Biphoria - Sigma Phi Bi - Scene 1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Biphoria
Cast: Isabella Nice, Dante Colle, Michael DelRay
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Bisexual, Face Fucking, pussy eating

Jessica reveals that she used to know them while presenting as a boy named Timothy. She moved out of their neighborhood a few years ago and started transitioning to live her life as her true self. While Robert is happy to see her, Alex doesn't take the revelation well. Right there in the cafe, he makes a scene. Although Robert tries to defuse the situation, he fails, and Alex leaves in a huff. Robert is speechless and tries to meekly apologize on Alex's behalf but soon hurries out, leaving Jessica stunned.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3527kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Biphoria - Sigma Phi Bi - Scene 1

Czech Hunter vol.96

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did't know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download Czech Hunter vol.96

Bi Style Cfnm Part vol.3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual , Cfnm, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

These dozen strong bisexual fuckers have been ravaging through those pussies and asses for 2 updates, and now in this third, final update you'll see this sexy bi crew going absolutely hard on each other until it's time to blow some cum all over the place! Dressed up and sexy Eurobabes Rachel Evans, Terry Sullivan, and Victoria Rose are fitting perfectly into this crew of naked, incredibly horny, rock hard dudes, and that means their pussies are getting just as much action as those boy-holes, and once they've thrusted themselves silly it's time to drop some cum onto this fuck crew and splatter those chests and faces! As always Bimaxx brings you a badass bisexual orgy in full HD unlike anyone else can bring you! Check out the hottest in bisexual action while this party lasts!!

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6544kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bi Style Cfnm Part vol.3