Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

BiMaxx Bi Bar Buddies

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

With pussy and asshole getting pounded and everyone sucking some dick until the double cum explosions mess up the scene! Hot bi hardcore starring and filmed by real bisexuals!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3721kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 878.1 MB

Download BiMaxx Bi Bar Buddies

Why Not Bi - Glory-ous Wet Threesome

Nina Rox is a bit annoyed when her roommate Markus Kage's boyfriend Dante Colle comes back unexpectedly, interrupting their hangout time... especially when Markus starts sucking Dante's cock right in front of her! But really, Nina is jealous, so she follows the guys to the bathroom and peeks through a hole in the shower curtain as she plays with her pussy. As Dante rims Markus, she starts sucking the top's cock through the hole, then backs her pussy onto his cock! Markus catches Nina rimming his man as Dante fucks him doggystyle, and tells her to join in for a wet shower threesome! Nina gobbles both cocks, then the guys take turns pounding her pussy as she sucks them, till Nina takes a creampie from Dante and he sucks out his load, then eats Markus's cum off her tits.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

Download Why Not Bi - Glory-ous Wet Threesome

Threshold Media Wake Me Before You Breed Me

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, BDSM, Submales, Threesome, Hardcore

Mistress Valentina Ross demands some action, so she sends her minion to go fetch a boy-toy for them to both have fun with, as Valentina loves taking it hard as well as watching studs pound each other in the ass!

Duration: 23:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Threshold Media Wake Me Before You Breed Me

Forced Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Forced Bi

Princess Kali, Forced Whores

Studio: Princess Kali
Cast: Princess Kali
Genres: Femdom, Bi Oral, Feminization, Humilation, FETISH, BDSM,

Oh, the dirty, perverted things that the Princess bestows upon her sluts! Watch as dicks and dildos of all kinds are into mouths and throats of cocksucking sluts. One whore gets caged inside Princess Kali's dungeon and gets his cock sucked by a sub through the bars. Another diapered sissy gets cummed on by a couple of horny cockwhackers. Also, two sluts suck her big, silver strap-on dildo, taking turns to worship her shaft. And, with her hands on her whore's head, the Princess them to deep throat and is truly delighted at herplete whore degradation. Whip out your cock and enjoy the fun!

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Princess Kali, Forced Whores

Bi Cuckolds Part 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Jennifer, Johnny Donovan, Enrique Currero,
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Submales, All Sex, FemDom

Granted, the topic of one man sucking another man's cock isn't your ordinary cocktail party conversation starter. To see what I mean, try this on someone: "My wife brought this guy home the other night, and I sucked his balls..."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download Bi Cuckolds Part 2

Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Tweety Valentine, Violet Monroe, Nella Jay
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Humiliation is leaking some post-dinner gas only to discover a puddle of catastrophe forming in your underwear. Once you get over a hump like that, sucking a black man's cock is nothing.

Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2

Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Sabrina Banks - Jimmy and his wife have a perfect life, the perfect house, the perfect family, and of course, the perfect sexy nanny that the husband wants to fuck so bad. When he walks in on her with his neighbor he threatens to fire her, but he can't. She has proof that he has been stealing her panties and jerking off while watching her sleep. He didn't know a "nanny cam" can be used by a nanny too. So she decides to let him really enjoy her young pussy, by tasting it off his neighbor's cock. Things can't get much worse for this new type of cuckold, oh wait... He has to eat cum too.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Don't worry, I have enough for everybody !

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Jet Multimedia
Cast: Shaena Steel, Leanni Lee, Rayveness, Viloet Love
Genres: Fucking with condom, MILF, Brunette, Hairy, Blonde, Big Tit
Video language: English

Threesome interracial clip. A beautiful brunette and a hot creole girl are fucked by a white guy with a huge dick, offering them all the pleasure in the world.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3761kbps

File size: 351.1 MB

Download Don't worry, I have enough for everybody !

Bi Cuckolds Part 1

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Charly Chase, Nikki Rhodes, Marlena
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex

It's not gay if your fain woman you to suck another man's cock. Right?. Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself. You're supposed to make your wife happy, right?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:31
Video: 704x400, XviD, 2120kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bi Cuckolds Part 1