Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Nolan fucks olivia & harper Video

Video language: English

Harper still fondly remembers his hot bi-tag with Olivia years ago, and now that he has her and blue-eyed babe Nolan in the bedroom, he wants to revisit his experience where he gets to show off his stud skills on two willing and wanting coeds. Harper's used to getting his way but that's not the way this is going to play out. The more that Harper wants to join in, the more Nolan denies him. He wants him completely submissive. He gives him his boxers to smell and taste while watching him and Olivia have all the fun- and Harper's face is painted with sheer longing! Meanwhile Nolan gets to fuck a hot girl while being fluffed and lusted after by a gorgeous guy. How lucky is he! Harper licks Nolan's balls while Olivia rides him, then he pulls out his cock and wraps his mouth around it to supplicate for attention by showing him how much he wants to be fucked by him. When he finally gets that attention and is able to ride Nolan's dick - Harper blows like a valve!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nolan fucks olivia & harper Video

Grant's Bi 3 Waylaura 1080p Video

Grant wanted to show Jasper his stud skills before he made him feel it. He not only fucked Laura in front of him, but also made sure to let him know how good it feels- giving him a taste from the tip of cock! Jasper didn't think he'd get so turned on by just watching- but the proof is in the hard cock he sports from the very beginning! Grant brings out the submissive side out of Jasper, making him suck his dick over and over again. Grant put on a good show with the coed, but at no moment did he forget about the hot blond he had at his disposal. Bending Jasper over he slides in doggy-style to loosen that tight hole. Then Jasper rides him as Grant drills up from underneath. It was Laura's turn to get a show and she got it full with a double load finale- as both guys shoot their load at the same time!

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 991.6 MB

Download Grant's Bi 3 Waylaura 1080p Video

Bisex Thomas & Steven's Bi Three Way Video

Thomas and Steven unleash their hot bodies to immerse themselves in a scorching hot sexual adventure!Everyone is turned on by the action and the more comfortable the hot jocks get, the more they are drawn to one another and the further they're ready to go, not just with the cute coed - but themselves as well!
They split Jamie equally, all the while being keenly aware of each other's proximity - and being turned on by it! Steven goes down on Thomas, and the naughty touch drives him wild - which turns him into a horny fuck machine! Thomas sets his sights on Steven's ass and soon we have Steven on his back, getting double-fucked by both guy and girl! Thomas fucks a load out of Steven - then has him swallow up his hearty nut!

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download Bisex Thomas & Steven's Bi Three Way Video

Natural Habitat: Stephon & Zeus

Cast: Star Beauty ,Stephon ,Zeus
Genres: Big Dick ,Condom ,Raw/Bareback ,Rough Sex ,Straight Boy ,Straight/Bi Action

This is the first in a new series of scenes that will showcase some of bba's most popular straight models doing what they do best. Many of the straight guys you see on the site are actually responding to online ads in the hopes that they will be doing scenes with females. Most of them even tell me up-front that they won't participate in any scenes with a guy. I can usually convince most of them to at least start with a solo audition, although with some of the more skeptical straight guys (like zeus, for example), even that can be like pulling teeth! If the solo audition goes well, i will then discuss with them the idea of trying a "gay for pay" scene, usually making a generous offer that most of them find hard to turn down. For the straight guys who still refuse even my most generous offers to try sex with a guy, i will sometimes film these guy-on-girl scenes as an added motivation and ideally a "stepping stone" to the "gay for pay" scenes. For example, the promise of pussy was the only way i could get a guy as stubborn as stephon to do as much as he's done! I realize this type of scene won't be every viewer's cup of tea, but it should be an interesting (and infrequent) change of pace for those of you wanting to see your favorite bba models in some straight and bisexual action. I have always enjoyed watching hung and horny straight black guys fuck the hell out of a girl, the high muscular slopes of their sweaty black asses rising and falling as they buck into her like wild young stallions. I can't help but admire their skills and strength in the bedroom, and sometimes even envy the lucky female beneath them. Of course seeing these straight black males in their "natural habitat" also makes it all the more intense and exciting if and when we finally get to see them venture out of their comfort zones by trying sex with a guy for the very first time!.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.7 MB

Download Natural Habitat: Stephon & Zeus

Bi Style

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

These dozen strong bisexual fuckers have been ravaging through those pussies and asses for 2 updates, and now in this third, final update you'll see this sexy bi crew going absolutely hard on each other until it's time to blow some cum all over the place! Dressed up and sexy Eurobabes Rachel Evans, Terry Sullivan, and Victoria Rose are fitting perfectly into this crew of naked, incredibly horny, rock hard dudes, and that means their pussies are getting just as much action as those boy-holes, and once they've thrusted themselves silly it's time to drop some cum onto this fuck crew and splatter those chests and faces! As always Bimaxx brings you a badass bisexual orgy in full HD unlike anyone else can bring you! Check out the hottest in CFNM bisexual action while this party lasts!!

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 581.5 MB

Download Bi Style

Sharing Adrian (Adrian, Zander with Nikki)1080p Video

I think Zander had been as eager for some bi tag action as the rest of us! He's a complete and total hornball and loves getting it on with guys and girls equally, while also loving to pound away as much as get pounded. So he's really in his element here, breaking Adrian in to some CF bi action! Adrian's quite the lucky guy in this episode, in fact. Both his partners are experts at what they're doing - they each know how to deliver pleasure and make a guy feel good in countless ways, while also each knowing how to put a guy at ease and ensure he has himself a blast. Adrian needed two experts like Zander and Nikki, in fact! He was definitely quite nervous at the outset, ensure how things were going to progress and how he'd take to it. He didn't quite know what to do, and you could see that as the cameras got rolling. Once his dick started to get some attention and the action heated up, though, instinct took over and it was then Adrian who was delivering deep, hard thrusts with that big dick of his!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5806kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sharing Adrian (Adrian, Zander with Nikki)1080p Video

Biphoria - Stand Bi Me - Scene 1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Biphoria
Cast: Sophia Grace, Dante Colle, Mason Lear
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Masturbation, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Face Fucking, pussy eating

They were kissing with their tongue and eating each other. Kayla couldn't stop licking Angelicas' lips. She began to suck her beautiful toes and give a foot massage, then finally arrived with her lips for Angelica's heavenly delicious pussy. She licked her new love till she cum in her mounts. Angelica's cum tasted like honey. Angelica is also wanted to give back that orgasm, so she went down on the floor to taste Kayla's beautiful feet. The blonde milf opens her legs and lets the beautiful big tits milf lick her vagina.

Duration: 57:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Biphoria - Stand Bi Me - Scene 1