Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

BiMaxx The Bi High Life Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

It's a beautiful thing to be living the high life, hanging out on your fancy rooftop terrace and reveling in your success, but it only becomes the bi high life when you've got a crew of your sexiest friends over for some super hardcore orgy action! In part 2 of this party these kinky bisexuals are already deep in action...

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6521kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download BiMaxx The Bi High Life Part 2

Bisex sandwiches 2 mecs 1 fille

Release Year: 2006
Studio: HPG Production
Cast: Carole , Chrystal , Jade , Sucette , Lauro , Storm ...
Genres: bisex,safesex, interracial
Video language: French

Une expérience bisexuelle excitante que vous n'allez pas amnisiter,!
Alors que 2 garçons partent à l'interieur d'un délire anal, une belle brunette se pointe jusqu'à partager le délice.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:21:49
Video: 528x576, MPEG-2, 1713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bisex sandwiches 2 mecs 1 fille

Naughty Bi Nature - Colby Jansen, Charlie Patterson, Mandy Meadows

Studio: BiPhoria
Cast: Colby Jansen, Charlie Patterson, Mandy Meadows

Scene 1 from Biphoria's ''Naughty Bi Nature'' Colby Jansen, Charlie Patterson, Mandy Meadows bareback suck & fuck.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6822kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Naughty Bi Nature - Colby Jansen, Charlie Patterson, Mandy Meadows

Sleeping Husband

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: English

Angel Smalls slipped something into her husband's juice so her boyfriend can come over and fuck her. When he wakes up because he didn't even juice it, she makes him her cuckold bitch. He has to watch her fuck and suck another man. When he blasts his load all over her body she makes her bitch husband eat it up.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6427kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sleeping Husband

Forced Bi Cuckolds vol.12

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Like any other married guy, you probably enjoy the sight of your pretty young bride hungrily gobbling your knob. It's pretty hot for you, watching that cock disappear down her eager throat, right? But what about her? Maybe she wants to see that hot blowjob for a change. The only way that's going to happen is if she makes you chug her new boyfriend's cock. And believe us, she has the tools to make that happen. Don't worry; you'll love it. She'll make sure you do!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:09
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Forced Bi Cuckolds vol.12

Forced And Loving It

Studio: CumEatingCuckold
Genres: Cuckold

Marcelo is a total bitch husband. When his wife tells him that she wants to swing, he is happy to try it. Too bad as it turns out the first time it's only with another guy, and he is to suck cock. As things settle and he sees how a real man fucks a woman, he accepts his role as the loser husband and does as he is told.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1513kbps

File size: 224.7 MB

Download Forced And Loving It

BiGuysFuck - Mike Bourbon, Mason Skyy and Kenzie Love (1080p)

What an unbelievable show from Mike Bourbon, Mason Skyy and Kenzie Love. Mason and Kenzie shared a shower of sweat pouring off of Mike as he put in work busting those cheeks! Mason cums from fucking Kenzie then lets Mike use his ass to completion!

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 912.6 MB

Download BiGuysFuck - Mike Bourbon, Mason Skyy and Kenzie Love (1080p)

The photo shoot

Cast: Misstress
Genres: Cuckold, FemDom, Natural Tit
Video language: English

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
Audio: 246kbps

Download The photo shoot

Bi More Oil pt.2 Sc.1 - BiPhoria

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BiPhoria

Kyler Quinn and Davin Strong are chatting at home with their friend Hatler Gurius when a delivery of massage oil is dropped at the front door. Once the package is opened, Hatler offers to go outside to have "Oil time" with all that oil. On the edge of the swimming pool, the three friends undress and start oiling the bodies of others. Each caresses the other two and the whole thing continues with an exchange of caresses and three-way kisses. Body oily, Davin sucks Hatler off with Kyler in a double blowjob. The action continues with Kyler in cowgirl on Davin while Hatler licks Kyler's ass then sucks Davin's dick. Hatler then sits on Davin's cock while Kyler sucks Hatler's hard cock. Kyler will join the two guys in sitting on Hatler's outstretched dick. Afterwards, Kyler will satisfy himself by stroking his partners penis together while sucking both cocks at the same time. The scene continues with Hatler fucking Davin while Kyler gets his pussy eaten. Finally, Kyler will lick Davin's balls and suck his cock while Hatler fucks Davin in a standing position. The scene culminates with Kyler on his knees between the two guys for a double facial cumshot in her open mouth.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bi More Oil pt.2 Sc.1 - BiPhoria

This cock tastes like my wife hi

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kylee Reese
Cast: Ally Ann GLENN BAREN
Genres: Cuckolds, Cumshots oral bisex footsex

A new series of topics bisexual husbands cuckolds! My husband prepares his wife to her lover, then wife meets her lover and convinces thereof, for potrahushki three. Lover and husband sweetly greet, discuss charms wife, and then start to fuck. My husband also involved. But just as the assistant, rather podliznogo, means. Type - suck, podlizhi, smell, etc. ... The lover, plenty natrahav wife, ends up on her ass madam, but at the same time and in his mouth to her husband. Her husbandes only to finish on the leg of his wife, and then lick his sperm.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1293kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

Download This cock tastes like my wife hi