Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

BiMaxx Young Couple Ends up in a Bisexual Theesome

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Thomas Friedl, Peter Andre
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Threesome

Rick and his girlfriend are having sex until they are getting interrupted by this muscular hunk. After being caught they are trying to contain themselves, but they both dropping on their knees and alternately sucking that massive cock of this big guy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BiMaxx Young Couple Ends up in a Bisexual Theesome

Megan

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Submissive Cuckolds
Cast: Megan Salinas
Genres: Femdom, cuckold

Megan Salinas might be new to the scene, but in just a short time, her wonderful all-natural D cup boobs have been splashed across innumerableputer screens. They've also been splashed with a smearing of pearl necklace projectiles so often that her tits are at risk of impregnating someone. There is truly nothing more ball-worthy than a young teen with one hundred per cent real big boobs. Megan knows her strengths

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 195.6 MB
Download Megan

Bi-Sexual Assa

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Robert Hill Releasing
Cast: Pablo, Jean Paul, Bruno Salles, Henrique Silvia, Francini Ferrari, Anny Portilha, Kelly Amaral, Cristian Grimaud
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Threesome, Latin, , Cum shots

Middle-aged and angry couple invade neighborhood homes bi-sexually assaulting teens.
Henrique and Francine have offered to watch their friend's unruly and incorrigible adult teens, Bruno and Kelly for the weekend. They let the two adult know there are rules in their home and there will be consequences for breaking any of those rules. The teens may be surprised to learn what those consequences are. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:45:25
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Bi-Sexual Assa

Kendra Cole. Married Life

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kendra Cole
Genres: Cuckold

Kendra found the perfect mate. He treats her well in public, and like a whore in bed. It's too bad her cuckold husband gets in the way so much. At least Kendra and her lover can use him to keep her pussy wet and he can suck that black cock from time to time. Who knows maybe he will eat a creampie from her freshly fucked pussy.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Kendra Cole. Married Life

Cuckold Stories

Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Fetish, Cunilingus, Ball Stretching, Foot, Humilation,

Mistress Alexandra brings you four different tales Cuckolded Husbands. In Spoiled Bitch nothing is ever good enough for Mistress, so she gets a new boyfriend and parades him in front of her husband who's locked in his cage. She lets him out but only to lap up the cum from her new boyfriends stomach.
In Boys Night Out Mistress Alexandra is going to a "Helloween Party" but her husband David is going out with some friends. She tells him to put on the costume she got for him. He gets pretty embarrassed when his friend Rickyes to get him and he sees his ass-less and frilly costume. Mistress decides she wants to be a part of Boys Night out and leaves him alone to clean the house.
When Mistress Alexandra returns with Ricky, they decide to finish the night in style, with a good fucking. Mistress grabs David and his mouth on Ricky's cock to suck it off until Ricky cums in a huge, screaming orgasm. That's only the half of it you'll get to see even more cuckold scenes with Mistress Alexandra as she teaches theses men some well needed less.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1868kbps

File size: 896.6 MB
Download Cuckold Stories

Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies vol.18

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This is another two-segment tape. In the first part I get with one of my long time lovers, for what has be a standard evening for us whenever we get together. First hub prepares , then gets ready, finally he guides my lovers cock into me, then he goes back to his camera,,,good hub! After my lover cums, hub licks my pussy clean and then he dips his wick for a bit. Watching this got my lover sparked up again, so he just takes me back from my hub. We tried to get both of their cocks in my puss but it wasn't happening so we called it a night. In the second segment there's lots of sucking, by me and my hub. After hub guides him into me I realized maybe we shouldn'

Format: avi
Duration: 1:04:39
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 587.5 MB
Download Multi-Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies vol.18

Wild fun outdoors

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

Two amazing skinny whores had loads of fun with horny bloke outdoors. At first, they had their wet pussies licked for a warm up, after which they had their tight asshole rammed brutally bareback.

Duration: 23:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3812kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Wild fun outdoors

Bisexual 4Somes vol.16

Studio: Diablo Productions
Cast: Charlie, Carl, Carlos, Daisy, Daria Glower, Angelo, Thomas Lee, Denis Reed, Cynthia Vellons, Angel White, Zuzi, Iris Bell
Genres: Group (4-way), Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Toys, Cumshots, Facial

Bisexual 4Somes 16″ features tons of bisexual fucking from Diablo Productions! In this installment of the popular bisexual series, you'll see three scenes of MMFF foursomes where everything goes! Everyone is sucking cock, licking clit, shagging pussy and fucking ass! With bisexual ladies and boys, a foursome turns into a no-limits fuck fest!

:

Duration: 2:22:08
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Bisexual 4Somes vol.16

made Bi Cuckolds vol.12

Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Like any other married guy, you probably enjoy the sight of your pretty young bride hungrily gobbling your knob. It's pretty hot for you, watching that cock disappear down her eager throat, right? But what about her? Maybe she wants to see that hot blowjob for a change. The only way that's going to happen is if she makes you chug her new boyfriend's cock. And believe us, she has the tools to make that happen. Don't worry; you'll love it. She'll make sure you do!

Duration: 1:29:09
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download made Bi Cuckolds vol.12

Be Bi Me

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Ken, Pierre, Sabrina ...
Genres: Threesome, Oral Vaginal Anal Sex, Interracial, Strapon, Double Penetration, Bid Dicks

With this much hardcore cumming action, you'll want to be by these hot bi-couples sides too! They're all about sex, sucking, and cumming all over! This is one ball draining that'll leave you wanting more bi-tastic fun!

Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Be Bi Me