Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Home Movie

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Natasha Starr
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: English

Natasha Starr - Natasha and Jimmy hire a videographer to make a movie. It's not the kind of movie he is used to making. After all, how often do you see a cuckold husband to watch his wife cum on a huge black cock? How often do you see a husband be a perfect little bitch boy and suck that same black cock. And how often do you watch a husband eat the load of another man right off his wife's body?

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7179kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Home Movie

Bi Pole Her vol.4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Third World Media
Cast: Erica, Alex, Renzo, Mayricio, Patricia, Tiago, Talita, Alex, Higor
Genres: Barebacking, Bi-Sexual, Threesomes, Interracial

4 scenes of bi - sex involving white guy, black guy and girl.
Beautiful girls, all sex acts are performed without condoms, unlike "B-max"

Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:24
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bi Pole Her vol.4

Fuck my wife - through my ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bisexual, Gonzo, Anal

Hey honey, do you remember that hot guy we hunt out with last week at the bar that couldn't stop staring at your tits? Well, I saw him at the gas station and he really wants to get together with you. I told him, sure, but under one condition... you have to fuck me, too! I thought he would say no fucking way, but as it turns out, he's bisexual, too! He's coming over tonight, so I have to go buy some more lube!

Duration: 2:18:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Fuck my wife - through my ass

Kidnapped and fucked

Studio: Woodman Entertainment

Blonde young slut runs through the wood running from a kinky masked fucker. Blondie falls at one moment and she wakes up in some dungeon. This slut comes to a idea where she will strip naked and give those dudes a nice and hardcore banging and maybe they will release her. After a lusty blowjob this small titted bitch takes both dicks in her pussy and asshole and later enjoys cum all over her body pussy and face.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14707kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kidnapped and fucked

I Want It All

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Leisure Time Entertainment
Cast: Mark Regan, Steve Sharon, Hans Fleim Nick Basti
Genres: Bi (bisexual)

"Together cheerfully to walk on open spaces ... And, of course, better to intone in uni ...". Golden words related not only to girls and boys, in fact, for which they are written. If there's shoulder, and better pop another close friend if that ... What else can you ask for from life to children who have the same cool and stands out, and more!

Duration: 2:30:34
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1067kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Want It All

Nina Rox, Dante Colle, Markus Kage

Genres: Bisexual

Nina Rox is a bit annoyed when her roommate Markus Kage's boyfriend Dante Colle comes back unexpectedly, interrupting their hangout time... especially when Markus starts sucking Dante's cock right in front of her! But really, Nina is jealous, so she follows the guys to the bathroom and peeks through a hole in the shower curtain as she plays with her pussy. As Dante rims Markus, she starts sucking the top's cock through the hole, then backs her pussy onto his cock! Markus catches Nina rimming his man as Dante fucks him doggystyle, and tells her to join in for a wet shower threesome! Nina gobbles both cocks, then the guys take turns pounding her pussy as she sucks them, till Nina takes a creampie from Dante and he sucks out his load, then eats Markus's cum off her tits.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

Download Nina Rox, Dante Colle, Markus Kage

Milfs in threesome action

Studio: Notorious Productions

Gorgeous, experienced milfs were playing with their bodies when the lucky bastard entered the room. Ladies' pussies are already wet and ready for for his fat rod. These babes know hot to fuck in threesome action.

Duration: 21:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.5 MB

Download Milfs in threesome action

Natalie Monroe. The Small Sad Truth

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom

Natalie married Jimmy when she was young, and thought an older man was what she needed. She had never really been with a man before, and thought his tiny dick was all that was out there.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5747kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Natalie Monroe. The Small Sad Truth

BiMaxx Give Me And My Girl A Go

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Jenna Lovely
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore.

Jenna Lovely's boyfriend is a stud, and what's even better, he's more than happy to share his girl with another guy, as long he's willing to suck some dick as well!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download BiMaxx Give Me And My Girl A Go

3 All The Way

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: none available
Genres: All Sex, Freshmen, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Dildo, Orgy Scene

Blue Pictures brings you more of the very best in hardcore adult entertainment with 3 All the Way! Once these lusty lovers get riled up, anyone - guy or girl - is fair game to get fucked! Packed with enough action to leave you breathless, this is definitely a must see! Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:51
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 All The Way