Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Cody Cumming, Coco Velvett & Parker London

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Cody Cummings
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome, All Sex

Coco Velvett has a sweet tooth. But candy isn't the only thing she's partial to;
she can't get enough of Cody's huge cock! When Parker London heard she had some sexy ideas involving Cody Cummings and some delicious, sugary treats, his mouth was watering and his dick went hard.

With a fruit roll-up wrapped around his boner, Cody enjoys fervent sucking and licking from Coco and Parker while they share
Coco's stash of eclectic confections. Parkeres up with a fun idea all three of them will enjoy. It involves a cherry lollipop,
Cody's and Coco's tight little assholes, and Parker's tongue. Can you guess what it is?? Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:23
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 408.8 MB

Download Cody Cumming, Coco Velvett & Parker London

My Gardener, My Wife And I

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Carl (M), Clint (M), Tawny
Genres: Daddies, Big Dicks, Bears, Threeways, Oral Anal Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Cumshots

Gardeners, nowadays, have to know hot to please all sorts of customers...including a horny husband that preys on helpers' cocks, not to mention a wife that loves to get into the action whenever she can!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 712x472, Windows Media Video 9, 674kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

Download My Gardener, My Wife And I

Bi-Sex Perverted

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Foxy Media
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Orgy, Threesome, Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Cumshots

Foxy Media presents horny threesomes, intense group sex, and hot 'n sweaty pounding. During this movie no holes safe for these hot studs and sexy girls. They mix and match with the main object being to bust a nut. Bear witness to seven perverted scenes of nonstop bisexual romps at its finest.

Duration: 2:10:02
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bi-Sex Perverted

Blindfold Him And Bring The Bi!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual Gay Hardcore

There's nothing like getting blindfolded and having both a guy and girl on your dick when they take it off! Such excellent surprises deserve a fantastic bit of Mmf bisexual threesome heat, and that's exactly what Bimaxx is bringing you in this Hd romantic hardcore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 889.0 MB

Download Blindfold Him And Bring The Bi!

Lissa Miss aka Vasilisa Lisa, Kamila Wow - I Want Sex

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Lissa Miss really wants sex now but her partner is really not in the mood, that is until she calls a friend to come over to fuck her. Her partner quickly gets into it trying to satisfy both her and her booty call. Lissa Miss is really pleased about the new cock in her life is not afraid to show it.

Duration: 27:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lissa Miss aka Vasilisa Lisa, Kamila Wow - I Want Sex

Bi Bi Boys And Girls

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Trix Productions
Cast: Mysti Felicia Morgan Lilah Love Brooke Lynn Sky
Genres: Bisexual, AllSex, Amateur, Group,

She wanted to watch him suck off his own step-.. and he does! When these bi couples get together..they all know that everybody will swallow!

Duration: 1:10:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bi Bi Boys And Girls

Karina Fox

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

This is going to be so much fun. Karina's cuckold husband is happy when Andrew shows up because now he knows it is going to be a very fun night. The night will be filled with cock sucking, wife fucking and cum clean up. Karina is happy to show her submissive husband how to suck cock, and turns out, he is pretty good at it. They enjoy licking that big cock at the same time and sharing in the pleasure of getting Andrew hard.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Karina Fox

Maxi Booty

Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Bisexual, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliating,

Maxi found herself sitting through another interminable demonstration of her husband Billy's serious lack of magical skillz. Luckily for her, a real magician stopped by in time to save her from another long day at home. Wolf breezed in and, with the flick of the wrist and a few magic words, managed to make Maxi's panties disappear. She returned the favor by showing Wolf her own skill set by swallowing his sword like a pro. Billy was to the position of assistant; whenever Wolf and Maxi needed an extra hand, Billy was called over for a moment. Wolf's best trick? Making his cock vanish inside of Maxi's pussy, only to have it magically reappear in Billy's mouth. Now there's a trick you don't see every day!

Duration: 27:53
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1279kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 272.5 MB

Download Maxi Booty