Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Be Bi Me

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Ken, Pierre, Sabrina ...
Genres: Threesome, Oral Vaginal Anal Sex, Interracial, Strapon, Double Penetration, Bid Dicks

With this much hardcore cumming action, you'll want to be by these hot bi-couples sides too! They're all about sex, sucking, and cumming all over! This is one ball draining that'll leave you wanting more bi-tastic fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Be Bi Me

I Want It All

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Leisure Time Entertainment
Cast: Mark Regan, Steve Sharon, Hans Fleim Nick Basti
Genres: Bi (bisexual)

"Together cheerfully to walk on open spaces ... And, of course, better to intone in uni ...". Golden words related not only to girls and boys, in fact, for which they are written. If there's shoulder, and better pop another close friend if that ALL ... What else can you ask for from life to who have the same cool and stands out, and more!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:30:34
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1067kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Want It All

made Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download made Bi

BiMaxx Make It An mmf Massage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

However, when his intimidating beauty of a girlfriend Yenna sees what's going on with her all-black badass looking self they initially think they're busted, but Yenna's cool if she can get in on the action and turn this into a pussy and ass mmf style massage!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3663kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

Download BiMaxx Make It An mmf Massage

Goldie Pussy Hi-Jacked

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Goldie
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Goldie Goldie and her man are being robbed. When the robber finds nothing worth stealing, he decides to take her tight pussy. When her man wakes up, she makes him watch and suck the huge cock that he could never give her.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6429kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Goldie Pussy Hi-Jacked

Real Men Work That Wood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

Two sexy studs are chopping some firewood for their cute client, and she's nice enough toe out and offer them some during their break. However, after seeing that these guys are big fans of hard muscles and hard dicks, this chick quickly puts herself into the mix with some shoulder massaging and then some dick massaging, making sure they're both ready to go for a bi MMF threesome! Sure enough, these studs are down to fuck, getting it on with themselves and their cutie babe employer, thrusting pussy and ass until both cumshotse out on both guy and girl, keeping it beautifully bi!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Real Men Work That Wood

BiMaxx Give Me And My Girl A Go

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Jenna Lovely
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore.

Jenna Lovely's boyfriend is a stud, and what's even better, he's more than happy to share his girl with another guy, as long he's willing to suck some dick as well!

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 676.3 MB

Download BiMaxx Give Me And My Girl A Go

BiMaxx Bring A Chick Into The Mix And Bi It Up!

Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

It's a beautiful summer day hanging by the pool and two studs are getting nice and sensual with the sunscreen, and when a foxy blonde sees them in action she has to come over and get involved!

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download BiMaxx Bring A Chick Into The Mix And Bi It Up!

made Bi Cuckolds vol.1

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Charly Chase, Nikki Rhodes, Marlena
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold, Hardcore, All Sex

It's not gay if your wife you to suck another man's cock. Right?. Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself. You're supposed to make your wife happy, right?. Isn't that what marriage is all about?. You can try to talk her out of it. But if she's determined to see you on all fours, licking her lover's cock and balls in-between thrusts deep into her wet cunt, then that's what you must do. And the cum shot?. Well, certainly you don't expect your loving wife to take it do you?. Open your mouth boy. And don't miss a drop!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:31
Video: 704x400, XviD, 2120kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download made Bi Cuckolds vol.1