Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Electra Rayne

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Cute, uninhibited Electra Rayne shares threesome fun with two thickly hung bisexual dudes - toned Tony Sting and bearded Dillon Diaz. Blonde Electra natural tits, furry pussy, pierced clit and the sphincter winking between her big, fleshy cheeks. Dillon eats her snatch as Electra kisses and fellates Tony. She gives Dillon a blowjob as the men French and fondle each other. In a cocksucking round-robin, Electra and Tony slurp Dillon's dick; she and Dillon lap Tony's; the lady sucks Tony as Tony orally services Dillon. Electra fingers both men's buttholes. Next, Tony fucks Electra's cunt as she gives Dillon head, and the bi guys mouth-kiss. With Tony's meat in her gash, she rides Dillon's face, Dillon licking poon and prick. (Electra loves it!) At her invitation, Tony reams her butthole, and Electra eats Dillon's meat. Electra's next request is double penetration! Tony porks her anal orifice as Dillon fills her snatch. Tony buttfucks Dillon as moaning Electra sits on groaning Dillon's fat pole. Tony rears back for an ass reaming from Dillon while excited Electra sits on Tony's face. In a doggie-style rectal daisy chain, Tony sodomizes Dillon as Dillon rams Electra's anus. Funny, genuinely lustful Electra verbally encourages further debauchery. Finally, Dillon jerks jism onto Electra's tongue; she and Tony share a spermy smooch. Tony climaxes in Electra's twat; Dillon eats her out and shares the flavor with Electra in a French kiss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5274kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Electra Rayne

As Love Goes Bi

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Gold Team Production, VCX
Cast: Mandy, Christina, Nicol, Tom, Martin, Roni, Roberto, Mr. Big, Matilda, Jovanni, Athos, Cristophoro, Willy Fog, Long Dick, Goose
Genres: Biisex, Oral, Anal, Threesome, Toys, Cumshots

When two hot and horny guys get together with an insatiable slut, sparks will fly! Everyone wants a piece of everyone in this bi-sexual lust-affair! What could be better than a willing wet pussy besides being able to have that and a tight ass too! Totally hot and horny three-way action!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:09
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 984kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 650.1 MB

Download As Love Goes Bi

Husbands Are Good For One Thing

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Montana Skye
Genres: Cuckold

Montana has a ghetto booty, and she is sick of it going to waste on her worthless sugar dy of a husband. She thinks a new big black cock is the way to go. So she found Ja to beat up her little white pussy. Now she knows white husbands are good for only one thing, licking the creampie out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Husbands Are Good For One Thing

My Gardener, My Wife And I

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Carl (M), Clint (M), Tawny
Genres: Daddies, Big Dicks, Bears, Threeways, Oralб Analб Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Cumshots

Gardeners, nowadays, have to know hot to please all sorts of customers...including a horny husband that preys on helpers' cocks, not to mention a wife that loves to get into the action whenever she can!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 712x472, Windows Media Video 9, 674kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

Download My Gardener, My Wife And I

Blondes Needs Cock Too

Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

Payton Simmons - Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like - I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blondes Needs Cock Too

BiSex Party vol.10

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Eromaxx
Cast: Brooke, Nicol Wonder, Katy Sweet, Viki Z and more
Genres: Bisexual, Oral, Anal Sex, Group Sex

Bisexual Orgy Bridal Shower!? Yep, that's how we roll at Bimaxx. It is 2009, after all, so anything and everything bi-crazy goes as far as we're concerned! Who could blame this lovely bride-to-be for wanting one last crazy bisexual party before she ties the knot and is stuck with her husband till do them part? This nervous fiance wants one final bisexual blowout to remember, so she invites only her hottest, most open-minded friends to the party, and as always at Bimaxx, there are no rules here - anything bi-tastic goes, and you better believe these crazy college kids are getting out their every bisexual orgy fantasy they can think of! All they want to do is fuck the night away until it's time to explode their rapture all over each other, and by the time this baby is over you'll be emitting some fireworks of your own!

Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BiSex Party vol.10

Bisexual Seductions

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Mile High Media, Depraved Creations
Cast: Candy Apples, Mercedes Ashley, Shawn Islander, Bud Suddath, Brad Slater, Michelle Sweet, Agatha Rangel, Marcella Carioca, Marula Santos & more
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Strapon, Threesome, Latin, Cum shots

No fantasy left unturned. Sizzling three way action! Any hole will do! Bisexual Seductions from Depraved Creations feature some hot bisexual action. Watch these sexy ladies battle some sexy studs to see who can fuck the best. No matter who wins, everyone goes home with a cum covered prize.

Duration: 1:58:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bisexual Seductions

CumEatingCuckolds Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Cast: Sabrina Banks
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Sabrina Banks Jimmy and his wife have a perfect life, the perfect house, the perfect family, and of course, the perfect sexy nanny that the men wants to f"ck so bad.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Selena Rios

Genres: Cuckold, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
Video language: English

Selena couldn't wait for that magic moment, the moment where that big black hose sprayed its precious cargo deep into her eager pussy and planted a strong black baby in her belly.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Selena Rios

Karol Lilien & Jeffery Lloyd & Nick Larsen

Cast: Karol Lilien & Jeffery Lloyd & Nick Larsen
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal

Jeffery Lloyd comes home to find his girlfriend Karol Lilien cheating on him with Nick Larsen he is shocked and furious! He demands that in order to make it up to him they have to both suck his dick and Nick has to fuck him in the ass! They agree and make it up to him by giving him a fucking like never before!

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3067kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

Download Karol Lilien & Jeffery Lloyd & Nick Larsen