Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Alura Jenson, Gabriel Dalessandro, Dante Colle

Cast: Alura Jenson, Gabriel Dalessandro, Dante Colle
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Threesome

Thick, buxom blonde realtor Alura 'TNT' Jenson shows a property to studly Gabriel Dalessandro and Dante Colle, assuming they're a regular gay couple. But after the guys reveal that they enjoy sharing a woman, the stacked MILF bombshell leads them to the sofa for a lewd bisexual three-way! Alura unleashes her immense boobs and ass, and the boys take turns helping her suck each other's big cock. The seasoned BBW rides one dick while hungrily slurping the other, finally sharing cum with the kinky strangers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.2 MB

Download Alura Jenson, Gabriel Dalessandro, Dante Colle

Bisex Teasing Jacob

Video language: English

Jacob can be quite cocky - and not just about his skills in bed! Confident that he could beat anyone in the house at pool, he let Henry set the bet. Little did he know that Henry's quite the pool shark - and soon Jacob's on the receiving end of Henry's bite!

Not only does Henry want to beat and fuck Jacob - he wants to teach him a lesson! Jacob's pride is flung out the window as he's tied up, teased, forced to submit - and crammed full of big, thick cock!

One thing about Jacob - he can sure turn a loss into a win! Woozy and giddy from the big load his partners forced out of him, Jacob eagerly swallows up every drop of cum Henry shoots from his cock - except for the jizz that splatters across his face of course!

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 629.7 MB

Download Bisex Teasing Jacob

Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.14 - Raven Right

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Cesar Xes, Raven Right, Jake Waters
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Cum Swap, black, caucasian, double blowjob, rimming, pussy eating

Cesar Xes has invited his old buddy Jake Waters to come over and spend the night. They haven't seen each other in three years, so this is Jake's first time meeting Cesar's wife, Raven Right. Jake is impressed with Raven, who is both beautiful and a talented cook.

Duration: 52:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.14 - Raven Right

The Twins Bi-Fuckfest

When Luca and Liam first came out to shoot with us, I sat them down together and started to chat with them about what kinds of scenes they might be up for filming, and what kind of action they might each be up for getting in to. From the get go, I told them they could each have quite a lot of fun here at CF! The fact that they're identical twins made for all kinds of interesting scenarios and scene types that we could film them in, and fortunately enough they each seemed throughly willing to give a whole lot of stuff a shot!
When I proposed the idea of filming them in a 4-way with another guy and a girl, both their faces immediately lit up. "That's hot!", they each said in near-unison. I agreed, and could hardly wait to film them in precisely such a scene!
Mind you, there were obviously some particulars involved! We obviously weren't going to expect or ask them to do anything with one another. Further, Liam still wasn't interested in getting in to any hardcore action with a guy. He did, however, seem open to "going with the flow", so to speak, so it was certainly going to be interesting seeing what might happen here!
The fact that each one is getting in to some hardcore sex right there next to and in front of his twin brother - some of that hardcore sex being with a girl and some of it being with a guy - made for quite the intense dynamic and there was no doubt this one was going to be a hot one!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1615kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 250.1 MB

Download The Twins Bi-Fuckfest

Daphne Kyle & Rami Mikki & Nick Vargas(Work Break

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Daphne Kyle & Rami Mikki & Nick Vargas
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal

Rami Mikki is busy working on his computer when Daphne Kyle and Nick Vargas interrupt him with a surprise massage. They temp him to go a little further when they offer him a blowjob. He is easily seduced and before he knows it he finds himself in a wild bi threesome. Where everything is limitless, dicks and pussies make everything better, keeping you cumming like never before.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2281kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

Download Daphne Kyle & Rami Mikki & Nick Vargas(Work Break

BiMaxx Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore MMF bi action!?

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download BiMaxx Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

In the clinic, doctors treat orgy

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Bisexual, All Sex, Threesome, Czech, Cumshots

The beauty in Bimaxx is that you get scene after scene of male-male-female bisexual action from actual bisexuals who just want to let loose and play out their wildest fantasies with other ready-to-go hotties!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:05
Video: 848x480, DivX 5, 2423kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download In the clinic, doctors treat orgy

Be gentle sex with strap on three

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: BiSex, trio, cumshot, facial

Bi Maxx Volume #11 includes five more intoxicating scenes filled with another round of provocative MMF bisexual action perfect for both buy and girl who love going both ways or who have fantasized about it. Along with the regular, amazing MMF action, this volume includes some nasty ass-to-mouth and rimming, one ana-sex-loving bombshell, and one bold babe who straps on a dildo and reams a guy while he's fucking another.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1449kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Be gentle sex with strap on three

Bi Guys Fuck - Dustin Hazel, Troy Daniel & Jane Rogers

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Bi Guys Fuck
Cast: Jane Rogers, Dustin Hazel, Troy Daniels
Genres: Redhead, Threesome, Anal, Small Tits, Strap-on, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Face Fucking, Cut, Jock, Condom, rimming

This is really a case of innocence destroyed. Dustin Hazel and Jane Rogers just totally have their way with sweet Baby Troy Daniels.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4532kbps

File size: 770.7 MB

Download Bi Guys Fuck - Dustin Hazel, Troy Daniel & Jane Rogers

Bi Fuck Fest

When Luca and Liam first came out to shoot with us, I sat them down together and started to chat with them about what kinds of scenes they might be up for filming, and what kind of action they might each be up for getting in to. From the get go, I told them they could each have quite a lot of fun here at CF! The fact that they're identical twins made for all kinds of interesting scenarios and scene types that we could film them in, and fortunately enough they each seemed throughly willing to give a whole lot of stuff a shot!
When I proposed the idea of filming them in a 4-way with another guy and a girl, both their faces immediately lit up. "That's hot!", they each said in near-unison. I agreed, and could hardly wait to film them in precisely such a scene!
Mind you, there were obviously some particulars involved! We obviously weren't going to expect or ask them to do anything with one another. Further, Liam still wasn't interested in getting in to any hardcore action with a guy. He did, however, seem open to "going with the flow", so to speak, so it was certainly going to be interesting seeing what might happen here!
The fact that each one is getting in to some hardcore sex right there next to and in front of his twin brother - some of that hardcore sex being with a girl and some of it being with a guy - made for quite the intense dynamic and there was no doubt this one was going to be a hot one!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:45
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 153.0 MB

Download Bi Fuck Fest